shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

It’s exquisite @mrs-b ! I’m so happy you now possess your “forever ring”. Thank you for including all of us in the excitement and joy on the road to curating a very fine jewelry collection.

Congratulations on legally becoming a mother. May all of you continue to be blessed

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! I appreciate the head on shots but the side view is swoon worthy! Those are the kinds of details I enjoy the most.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I love to see rings that have a beautiful side profile - and I must say, yours is exquisite!! What a treasure!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the adoption. Lovely story!

The angle on the side stones is 100% what makes this megawatt bling a resounding success. @mrs-b your attention to those minute details is amazing, and the work by DK is beautiful as always. I admit I was thinking the side stones might be too big, but with thode angles and the proportions it is perfect for you! Can't wait for more pictures (and with it stacked in the rest of the set too!)

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I sensed a change in the air for you mrs-b so I deliberately went back a few pages to catch up with your change in direction before seeing what you'd done. I loved the surprise of your initial photo of your three stone. And my first reaction was that not only was it aesthetically beautiful, not only it did it fill but not overwhelm your finger but that it simply "belonged" on your hand. Three stone can be such lovely compositions, lovely in themselves to finger and look at even before wearing.

And perhaps that "belonging" is part of equation of "beloved". Your husband and now your daughter (even before the officials took place) simply "belonged" to each other.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at the photos, and this ring is sheer perfection, @mrs-b !

Three stone proportions are debated endlessly around here, and there are so many different looks. You have nailed my favorite variety of the three stone—the proportions of the sides to the center are just so right. The angles of the stones, the way it sits on your hand—everything about it is just….swoon.

Congratulations on the adoption! How wonderful to have such a relationship in your life. And congrats on 40 years with your husband as well. I know I speak for so many here when I say we are all truly happy for you!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy for you. How fantastic to gain a daughter. Congratulations.

Your ring is incredible!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds and setting…I especially love the side view details.

And congratulations on your daughter’s adoption!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Totally late to the party, but I just wanted to say this is absolutely beautiful!

Wear in good health and much happiness!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beloved x3 is spectacular and looks absolutely stunning on your hand, mrs-b. :love: The proportions and angles are just perfection. Congratulations on 40 years and best wishes for many many more years with your true Beloved.

Your and Eleanor's story is so heartwarming and brought tears to my eyes. Much congratulations to you both.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely. More pics.

Congratulations on your adoption! <3

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, but the adoption is giving me feels today. My mom was not a good person, and has since passed away - but my DH jokes with me that I "adopt mother figures wherever I go" and it's true. The thought of finding a mom that I wanted to belong to forever, and wanted ME to belong to HER forever... and her young enough to have you for years and years of her adult life! I'm so happy for you both.

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Your Beloved is perfect in every way. Such a gorgeous ring! I hope you enjoy wearing it every day. Congratulations on a wonderful man, a long-lasting marriage, your new daughter, and THE ring to beautifully symbolize all these.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, your 3 stone turned out beautifully! It is a gorgeous ring and the proportions are spot on...it fits your hand perfectly! I wish you and Eleanor many years of happy times together!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like this thread is now SO long, it would just be Hog City to do individual replies. So - having said that....

@Tonks, @Slickk, @yssie, @Tigerlilyrosepetal, @Austina, @Rfisher, @SparklieBug, @MamaBee, @Polabowla, @springerspaniel, @bling_dream19, @Sparkles88, @OdetteOdile, @MissGotRocks, @rainydaze, @LLJsmom, @sunnyside74, @Mreader @Dandi, @msop04, @donnabrsd, @Lookinagain, @nala, @mom2dolls, @canuk-gal, @SandyK, @marymm, @ruffrock, @Asscherhalo_lover, @emmy12, @Polished, @MMtwo, @Patty, @RunningwithScissors, @Kim N, @oncrutchesrightnow, @liaerfbv, @Bishbunch and @junebug17 ..........

THANK YOU!!

Your support and encouragement were appreciated and your kind words on the finished product are treasured. Bless you all!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba Hubba! How do you get any work done with that thing on?? Amazing!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about a perfect week! Soak all this happiness in @mrs-b. You are a very lucky woman!

Now back to your new ring. It looks like a work of art!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I asked this question in another thread but want to know…Will you wear a band with Beloved now that she has friends?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Sprinkles&Stones and @Calliecake!

@MamaBee - I think so. My original Beloved welder - the one with just one fleur-de-lys on the back and the platinum wraps. The 3 stone is too wide to fit with a wider wedder, so I'll be staying with that one. Failing that, I might just wear a plain band.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Sprinkles&Stones and @Calliecake!

@MamaBee - I think so. My original Beloved welder - the one with just one fleur-de-lys on the back and the platinum wraps. The 3 stone is too wide to fit with a wider wedder, so I'll be staying with that one. Failing that, I might just wear a plain band.

@mrs-b Feel free to test them out here. I’m sure I’m not the only one who would like to see how Beloved looks with a band. :bigsmile:
I had the hardest time trying to find a band to go with Emmy. Pretty much everyone thought I should wear her without a band. Since I’m married..and always wore a wedding band.. I felt naked without one. I finally decided on the band in my Avatar. It’s the only one that I felt looked like they went together.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I hadn't visited this thread in a long time and now I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open like an old door lol

How beautiful! The love stories as well as the rings. May you enjoy all of your treasures in good health.

Thank you and everyone on the board for conducting regular master classes in great design.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much like the tiny hints of gallery around the edge of the stone, here we see hints of a wedding band peeking out to say hi

My new bands are arriving today, I believe. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all sits together!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hadn't visited this thread in a long time and now I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open like an old door lol

How beautiful! The love stories as well as the rings. May you enjoy all of your treasures in good health.

Thank you and everyone on the board for conducting regular master classes in great design.

Thank you so much, @MrsBlue! This ring is my destination dream ring. I don't believe I'll ever change it and I'm just so happy with it.

Of course, the real jewels are the wonderful, exquisite, unique and unspeakably beautiful people in my life. For which I am eternally grateful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsB, I was so thrilled about the adoption in the other thread that I didn't even see the new ring! So I came to this thread to catch up and saw your fabulous 3 stone! The proportions are perfect, and the setting is just incredibly beautiful! I am sorry I am late...I have just been so crazy busy and can't keep up around here!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

I'm so glad you like it - I've always valued your aesthetic, as you know.

I know I've gone round and round the block on this one, but I truly am a three stone girl at heart and this is my limit. I love the design and the diamonds are just perfect for me. If I've learnt ONE thing I'd pass on to other people after this (very long, meandering) project, it's the huge difference that can exist between an H and an I colored stone. My 4ct I colored ACA was too warm for me, whereas I can see little-to-no sideways tint in my 4ct H, and zero from above. The H grade seems to be much tighter than the I; my 1.4ct I, for example, was very white - whereas my 4ct I was definitely warm. Perhaps it's a function of the size difference, perhaps it's the range in the I color grade - but either way, this H was a revelation.

I'm so glad you like the proportions! Do you remember the emails we exchanged years ago on that very topic? Man-oh-man, did I ever go back and forth on that before making up my mind! I'm *very* happy with where I landed, tho, and the proportions on my hand suit me well. I'll do better photos when my hands 'go down'; my Crohn's is acting up at the moment and the extra steroids I'm on are making my fingers very puffy. Hopefully in a few weeks they'll be back to normal and I'll take new photos then.

Anyway, thank you for your kind comments - and I hope all is well with you!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, @mrs-b !! Your ring is glorious!! Just utterly delish❤️❤️❤!!
I meant to go back to your other thread but I just couldn’t find the words…it took pics of your latest iteration of perfection for me to finally be able to say, ”Congratulations on your latest addition to your family of two!” I remember all too well how a baby/child evoke so much fear, joy, overwhelming and all-consuming love that words are simply not enough to express everything you’re feeling at that special moment. I am over the moon happy for you and your family of three. Perfect ring, perfect husband and now daughter - congrats, @mrs-b :appl::appl::appl::appl:

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@maita13 - thank you for your kind words. :). Perhaps Beloved - Past, Present and Future - is actually meant to represent the three of us? :)) I am beyond lucky, I know it!

She's incredibly comfortable to wear, just by the way. I had wondered whether I'd find her to be too large or clunky - but that's not the case at all! She's easy on the hand and feels beautifully safe and solid. She really is a dream ring.

My daughter, on the other hand, is all I could ever have hoped for. Did I mention I am beyond lucky? Truly, truly blessed. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results