shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
Oooooohhhhhh I missed all of these!

CONGRATS @mrs-b on your daughter & your yummy 3-stone ring to complete Beloved! Ohmyohmyohmy what a celebration in perfect timing to everything! Now the ring represent your daughter too! I love the symbolism that now there's three of you together as family (legally). WHAT A LOVE STORY INDEED! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooohhhhhh I missed all of these!

CONGRATS @mrs-b on your daughter & your yummy 3-stone ring to complete Beloved! Ohmyohmyohmy what a celebration in perfect timing to everything! Now the ring represent your daughter too! I love the symbolism that now there's three of you together as family (legally). WHAT A LOVE STORY INDEED! :kiss2:

Thank you so much, @CoolKat - both ring and daughter are all I could have ever imagined!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee -

Finally! I received my remade band yesterday - yay! The wraps line up beautifully and the whole thing looks awesome.

Here are a few photos of the entire finished thing: this set is DONE - and I absolutely love it!. With your gorgeous upgrade and remake also - I think...both of us have finished this part of our jewelry collection?

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee -

Finally! I received my remade band yesterday - yay! The wraps line up beautifully and the whole thing looks awesome.

Here are a few photos of the entire finished thing: this set is DONE - and I absolutely love it!. With your gorgeous upgrade and remake also - I think...both of us have finished this part of our jewelry collection?

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

@mrs-b you know I am such a fan of the simplicity of a gold band and this one does not disappoint! Love the look!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee -

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

BEYOND STUNNING!!! The whole look is perfection.
:love:I am confident that my next ring will be a 3 stone ring in yellow gold.
Swooning on yours!:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee -

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

Beloved is just beautiful…I love the band with her. :kiss2:

Yes..I am also done..TG..It had become an obsession..

We are officially done…:bigsmile:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Beloved is perfection and absolutely stunning! All I'm seeing are glorious diamonds! The band is luxurious and beautiful. Congratulations on your Beloved set!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the band! They are perfect together.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup! It’s just perfect!! Beloved certainly doesn’t need any distractions. The set is class personified. @mrs-b Enjoy her. every. single. day!! Be well! ❤️

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet another beautiful, classic @mrs-b vision has come to fruition :kiss2:

That is one set of pure joy and perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
    What Does Your Jewelry Say About You?
    What Does Your Jewelry Say About You? - 09/25
    Queen Elizabeth II - Favorite Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II - Favorite Jewelry - 09/21
    Jade Trau For Brilliant Earth Collection
    Jade Trau For Brilliant Earth Collection - 09/18