shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just to explain for those who don't already know - on Tuesday I will go before a judge with my god daughter and we will legally adopt each other as mother and daughter. This is an adult adoption (she is 21 years old) and something we've been moving towards for 17 years since I became her godmother when she was 4 years old.

Tonight is our celebration adoption dinner, so for now - I need to RUN! Tomorrow will be a major photo shoot and many, many photos will be forthcoming.

But for now - I'm going to be go celebrate becoming a mother for the first time, at the ripe old age of 62!

Congratulations @mrs-b on becoming a mother, I’m overjoyed and actually quite overcome with emotion. It was a long journey to be parents for us, 14 years. But worth it in the end as we have two wonderful children, both adopted. A big congratulations to you both.

Your ring is glorious, just perfection! What a fabulous way to celebrate this momentous occasion :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
So much wonderful news here in this update today. What a joy for you to formally adopt your daughter. How fortunate you both are! I’m thinking of you tonight and wishing you much joy as you gather with loved ones to celebrate!!

Now on to the jewels…. Ah!! It truly is perfection (and I have not even seen the side profile yet, but I can imagine!!). Beautiful proportions and workmanship. Beautiful beautiful diamonds. I’m so very happy for you. I adore your love story with your husband.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit that I was afraid the three stone ring with the size of the diamonds would be too big for you and that you would be disappointed. I sensed that you were concerned about it too but it could have gone back to a solitaire if that had happened. It didn’t! It looks perfect on your finger and you truly have finger to finger coverage! So very happy for you that this ring worked out - I hope you enjoy it every day for many, many years to come! Of course we will wait for more pictures!

Congrats on the adoption - this turns out to be a red letter day for you! How exciting for you both. Enjoy the celebration and your new ring - lots of happiness rolled into one day!! Savor it all!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheers to you and Eleanor on your adoption! I hope you are having the time of your lives celebrating your hearts out!

She's gorgeous. Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous. You haven't created or acquired anything that *isn't* gorgeous, but by golly she is gorgeous. All of your effort in discerning proportion percentages and spread across the finger and side diamond angles... it has paid off and then some. I can't really find the words to describe how seamless and beautiful it looks both as a whole and on your hand, but you don't need my words... you are looking at it and living it. I am so happy for you, enjoy that gorgeous beauty!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b My immediate first thought was that this ring looked so satisfying. So RIGHT. feels like this is what it was meant to be. And then PEACE. Crazy right? It’s not even my ring and I feel peace. Sooooooo sooooooooo happy for you and the timing is perfect that you and your goddaughter will now be mother and daughter, what was also meant to be. I can’t wait to hear how it all goes, the official adoption, the celebration and sitting with YOUR RING.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b congratulations!!! just sublime. may your celebration with your family be ever so joyous! happy 40th anniversary as well :) thank you for being such a wonderful light on this board - always sharing your journeys, thought process, design process. cheers

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful congratulations on the ring and the adoption! So much to celebrate!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you how much joy these recent posts have brought me today @mrs-b. Becoming a mother and the newly glorious Beloved...so much happiness!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I can’t tell you how happy I am that you have your ring. It was a relief to have you at the other end going through the same feelings of anticipation..waiting for them to be finished.. The first thing I thought of after I got mine..and loved it..was I hope H loves hers when it arrives. Beloved looks perfectly beautiful on your finger...Did I tell you I love the finger coverage..:lol:
I told my husband about how you emotionally adopted Eleanor when she was four…I honestly had watery eyes because it’s such a beautiful story to tell. I love that you will adopt her as an adult..Of course, your hearts adopted each other from the beginning.
Beloved is a beautiful tribute to the love you have for your husband…Enough mush for this morning..I’m just so happy Beloved is done and back with you.
Now we need LOTS of pics! :bigsmile:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(I've decided I'm not going to start a new thread for this. Updated photos will be posted here.)

And here she is... Beloved - Past Present and Future

Center stone 4.05ct, sides, 1.12ct and 1.13ct. 6.31ctw. All stones from @WhiteFlash (thank you Brittany, @Vera W and Debi W!!) and are H VS1 ACAs.

Setting is my design with lots of help from Amy Philips - one of the most underrated designers on these boards, and was brought to life by the wonderful David Klass Jewelry. 18kt yellow gold with platinum head and decorative details.

Special thanks to @bling_dream19 and @MamaBee, who were on the receiving end of countless texts, phone calls and emails; @Rfisher, @LLJsmom and @msop04 - each of whom inspired me to lift my game and reach higher, and all the NIRDIs, who asked after this project, showed interest, and made me feel like NOT a nutcase for putting so much work into one piece of jewelry - @missy, @Austina, @marcy, @junebug17, @canuk-gal, @Slickk, @springerspaniel. And to all the ladies and gentlemen on PS who showed interest, ooh'd and ahhh'd along with me, and helped me find my way: your enthusiasm got me from "Hi - I'm new to PriceScope!" to "This is the ring of my dreams." Thank you.

But, of course, this amazing jewel is from my husband, who I do not deserve and who I would love forever, ring or no ring. Thank you, my true Beloved.

#40yearsandcounting

IMG_1413.jpg

There will be a zillion more photos coming, but tonight I'm hosting a dinner party, and need to get moving! This is just a little something to go on with in the meantime.

I. AM. SCREAMING!!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is soooo amazing! It's like the sophisticated and more "put together" (pun intended) bigger sister of my ring!! This is quite possibly the best three stone I've ever seen. OMG. I'm dead. Congratulations!!!!!

...and I'm so very honored that you thought of me! **muahh**

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on motherhood and your beautiful ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the best nights of my life. It was 95 degrees and a sweat box yesterday. I cooked all through the heat till I was pouring with sweat and didn't get time in the end to do my hair, or my make up, or even have the second cold shower that day that I sorely needed before my guests arrived. But I don't care. You know why? You see that gorgeous young woman standing next to me in the photo? Come Tuesday, that's my daughter. <3

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting and you both look soooo happy. And of course, the ring is gorgeous as well. Congratulations to you both. I bet you won't sleep much Monday night!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on both of your families of three! What a way to celebrate your new daughter! And I keep coming back for more pics! Profile. Outdoors. Indoors. Stacked. Etc. Thank you. Lol

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the best nights of my life. It was 95 degrees and a sweat box yesterday. I cooked all through the heat till I was pouring with sweat and didn't get time in the end to do my hair, or my make up, or even have the second cold shower that day that I sorely needed before my guests arrived. But I don't care. You know why? You see that gorgeous young woman standing next to me in the photo? Come Tuesday, that's my daughter. <3

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

This brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations, mom-to-be!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b That photo is so sweet! I will be thinking of you both on Tuesday!

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations ♥️ @Mrs B Truly beautiful for you both.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting and you both look soooo happy. And of course, the ring is gorgeous as well. Congratulations to you both. I bet you won't sleep much Monday night!

@Lookinagain -

T - I can already barely breathe, I find it so impossible to believe my good fortune. The thing about adult adoption is - they have to pick you, too. What were the odds that the only young lady I have ever wanted to be my daughter wanted me, above all others, to be her mother? I am the luckiest woman alive.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Everything about all of this is beautiful ❤️

Congratulations to you and your daughter!! In heart and, now, law :appl:

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!!! Talk about complete and utter blindingly perfect finger coverage!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ridiculously beautiful and blingy and just so perfectly stunning -- wear your gorgeous three-stone in happiness mrs-b -- best wishes to you and yours :wavey:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have sooo many treasures—and your jewelry is stunning! Omg. Those profile pics! Such a slender shank—so sexy ! And those stones…perfection.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And because I’m speechless and holding a sleeping pup in a car I can only applaud. Standing ovation @mrs-b ! Sending much love to you and your daughter!!
EB9357EB-12D4-497E-B8EF-77E7A6221D53.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results