shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful treasure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thankee linda, deco, scott, ds and kcoursolle!

scott, that is my favorite part too! i am pretty psyched that i can bust out the h&a viewer and check out the hearts!
30.gif
that was really an intregal (stressfull for wf i think!) part of the design.. i wanted very little of the stone covered. with the detail around the sides, that was going to be difficult but they really pulled it off well. not one arrow is covered either! it''s great all around.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 11:34:35 PM
Author: Pricescope
Thank you Belle for letting me do the drawing for you.

And thanks to all you guys for comments, this design was meant to be as Belle - pretty not only outside but ''side view'' too.
9.gif

She is known for her help to community, but i know more about her big heart. Just one story: a neighbour''s goat abused by his owner broke her fence (smart goat, how do they know where to go?) and is adopted by her now.
From one animal lover to another - Thank you Belle!
i just can''t thank you enough. this pendant really is more than i ever could have imagined.

perhaps i could offer you something in return.....
would you like a goat?
9.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It reminds me of the way petals of a plumeria flower look.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much for sharing in my excitment guys! and for the kind words, mara, linda, snlee and musey.

i'm not sure when i will have neck shots (of my own!) but i am hoping to get some more random pics tomorrow.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Belle, it is simply incredible...fluid and flowing and romantic...wear it in the best of health and good times, it is sooo pretty! Congrats...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
found another pic!
36.gif

swirlstogether.JPG

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Belle,

Simply stunning!! I''m speechless. Look at those arrows. yummy! Can we se it on your neck? Congrats!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK Belle, That picture makes me want to have a pendant likes yours RIGHT NOW.

Linda

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle, sweetie, it''s lovely just like you. (can I steal your idea?)
1.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Belle, this is so neat. It''s such a cool design - very organic - my eye keeps moving all around the pendant. Very, very nice - it''s gorgeous!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Belle, your necklace looks stunning! It love how it looks so feminine and fluid! It looks like a beautiful flower! Irina, you are so talented! Wear it in good health, Belle.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Congrat, Belle! Your necklace is so beautiful and unique. I love the flower-like top, the wavy profile and the extra blings on the side. Irina, great job!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Belle! WHAT A PENDENT! I''m sorry but I think that is going to becomes one of the most requested pendent designs! I want one, and I''m totally not a pendent girl. Congrats!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say that I adore your beautiful necklace, belle! It''s classic yet modern at the same time. I cannot wait to see the neck shot when you receive it!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle it is FAB and I am so happy for you!!!!! Great job Miss Irina too, what a great thing you both came up with! Belle I am so jealous about your goatie, I love''em so much! Give him a big cuddle from Auntie Lorelei
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Belle,

I just wanted to say that... it''s the MOST beautiful pendant I have ever seen! PERFECT, A+++++

Enjoy it with all your heart!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s AMAZING!! Kudos to Irina, WOW!!
30.gif
Lucky you, Belle!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, the pendant is truly striking. I am REALLY picky about stuff, but I would wear that in a heartbeat. As others have said, it's fluid, feminine, and flowery. (say that fast 3 times) You and Irina did a fantastic job, congrats to you both!

And wear it in good health!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Belle that pendant is STUNNING! And the design flows so beautifully - YUM!

sparkleys

Rough_Rock
Absolutely dazzling!

Put me on the list, I would like to order a "Belle Pendant" too!

Tali

Rough_Rock
Belle and Irina, this is absolutely lovely. I''m a lurker mostly but had to share my jaw-drop and drool like the rest. It''s beautiful!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous. I just LOVE the design--add me to the list too, I want one!!!

Congratulations Belle, can't wait to see neck shots. Irina, you are a superstar! What an amazing design!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK. HI. That is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! It is like a beautiful flower!!!!!!!!!! And it is like HUGE on the neck....
Oh, and PULEEZE, I find it hard to believe that you could ever be a "jeckyll"

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMY! OHMY! OHMY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What a wonderful, beautiful, elegant and UNIQUE pendant, Belle! It looks like a perfect rose to me. Simply breathtaking! I lovelovelove it!

Stunning!
36.gif

PS ETA: What size are the small melee? And how many stones are there? Oh, yum!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Its just gorgeous, Belle!! You must be so excited to get it!! Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see more shots...what a beautiful, unique design- great job Irina!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cpster, df, salmon...thank you!
linda, i''m thinking you need one
2.gif

matata...
31.gif

thanks beacon, i think it is organic too. another reason i love it so!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you leila and fafa! yes, it is flowery and flowy
2.gif
i love how from a casual distance it is just super sparkly but when you get close it has such fine detail.
glad i could inspire you to be a pendant gal ally
2.gif
who can''t resist a bit of sparkle on the neck?
10.gif

thanks singingbell! i can''t wait to see your ring finished!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
It''s soooo beautiful I want one!!!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! Congratulations on such a unique piece. I can''t wait to see it on you!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Belle --- it''s simply divine!!! I think you and Irina have started the next trend here.

When I first saw the pictures, it reminded me of a ballerina''s tutu (wearing tutus for years might influence that though!) --- I''m going to get cheesy on you all and call it ---

The Belle-Irina pendant!

It''s beautiful --- wear it in the best of health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results