shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful new Whiteflash ACA pendant!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missed this last night, DF! 15.6 :love:
That's what I guessed. :love: I don't mind a 62% depth if it came with a tall crown that's just my own preference ...;)). some PSers would say that specs doesn't work on a pendant or earrings what do you think?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the setting and I LOVE the stone! Congrats on finding this beauty!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
Great choice.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my one flower picture :lol: and one wearing it. Do y'all think I should upgrade it, halo it, or leave it as it is???

1.44 HVVS2 WFACApendant7.jpg
1.44 HVVS2 WFACApendant6.jpg

Soooooo pretty! You sure know how to pick them!

What a knockout collection. Just stunning!

I love it!

On the upgrade question maybe just enjoy as is and upgrade if you ever get the itch!

It looks like a sizeable and sparkly pendant!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you! Definitely a keeper!

Thank you!!!

That's what I guessed. :love: I don't mind a 62% depth if it came with a tall crown that's just my own preference ...;)). some PSers would say that specs doesn't work on a pendant or earrings what do you think?

I think they are wrong! They reflect light well regardless of where they are worn! I am not saying that there aren't other attractive specs, but I prefer the range of the superideal cuts for any piece of jewelry. That way, if you ever want to use studs or a pendant as ring stones, you can! They are also easier to sell if you ever wanted to do so!

I love the setting and I LOVE the stone! Congrats on finding this beauty!!!

Aww, thanks so much, CareBear!

Absolutely stunning!
Great choice.

Thank you!!!

Soooooo pretty! You sure know how to pick them!

What a knockout collection. Just stunning!

I love it!

On the upgrade question maybe just enjoy as is and upgrade if you ever get the itch!

It looks like a sizeable and sparkly pendant!

Thanks so much, apacherose! I can't believe I waited so long to get a solitaire pendant, but I actually wore my .80 pendant lately in order to decide if I'd really wear it. This is condsiderably larger than that one, so in that respect, I am going to try to be content with it as it is! But you are right...it's so nice to have the upgrade option if I ever get that itch!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, tmt!!! I am thrilled to have a new son and a little bonus gift, too! I hope we can meet up sometime in the next few months!

:wavey: Ditto! I just sent you an email; just a heads up as it’s different from awhile back, and may go to spam.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and on your birthday! And what a way to celebrate!! Your diamond set is so lovely, and I think the pendant and earrings look fabulous together - no need to halo. If you halo'd, I think you'd lose the coherence of the set, and it would probably then bug you! I love that this is so casual - but so classy and elegant. Goes with anything.

A wonderful addition to your collection! :kiss2:

Have you given any more thought to making a 3-stone, using your MRB? Would be a lovely addition to this set! I'm just saying.... :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and on your birthday! And what a way to celebrate!! Your diamond set is so lovely, and I think the pendant and earrings look fabulous together - no need to halo. If you halo'd, I think you'd lose the coherence of the set, and it would probably then bug you! I love that this is so casual - but so classy and elegant. Goes with anything.

A wonderful addition to your collection! :kiss2:

Have you given any more thought to making a 3-stone, using your MRB? Would be a lovely addition to this set! I'm just saying.... :))

Thanks, mrs-b! It was a busy few months! I think you're right that I need to leave the pendant as it is. I have a tendency to be uncertain when there is more than one good option! But I do like it as a set with the studs and really need to leave it in a solitaire to have a wearable, daily piece.

I hadn't really thought of using that .80 stone in a three stone ring because I feel like it's too small to be a center stone in a prong setting, and it would cost a lot to add a center and side stone to use it for a side! Although if I found a colored stone center, it might be more possible. Another option would be to use it in the center of a floral type ring, but I just haven't worn the right hand rings that I already have much at all! I've been undecided on what to do with that stone for a long time, so it probably just needs to sit until I have a very certain idea for it!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and a perfect pendant! Congratulations on all your recent milestones DS!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new pendant is perfection, @diamondseeker2006, and it looks simply stunning on you! :love: And what a wonderful way to celebrate all of these special milestones! Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and wishing you the happiest of birthdays as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and a perfect pendant! Congratulations on all your recent milestones DS!

Your new pendant is perfection, @diamondseeker2006, and it looks simply stunning on you! :love: And what a wonderful way to celebrate all of these special milestones! Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and wishing you the happiest of birthdays as well!

@diamondseeker2006 it’s such a gorgeous, classic pendant! I’m happy for you to finally have it on your neck :love:

Oh wow this is beautiful @diamondseeker2006! :love: Gorgeous diamond and it looks perfect on you. :appl:

Sorry I lost myself in bad translation...
Excellent taste as usual!!!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! :wavey: I am enjoying wearing it!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant and it looks fabulous on you! Wonderful set and thanks for the token flower picture :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new pendant DS! :love: A beautiful classic piece and a fantastic size! Formula/shmormula....wear what you love!

Happy belated!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect in every way :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gorgeous new pendant DS! :love: A beautiful classic piece and a fantastic size! Formula/shmormula....wear what you love!

Happy belated!

Thanks so much, arkie and ac117!
Birthdays are a little disconcerting when I think of the numbers :lol:, but a little bling takes some of the sting away!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 I love your beautiful Whiteflash ACA solitaire and how it goes with your studs! Could you help me by posting a close up side view pic of your pendant?I’m having a lot of trouble finding side view pics of solitaire pendants on PS or on the web.

I’m having a new solitaire necklace made in a classic 4 prong basket and just received pics. Something seems off but maybe it’s me. In the picture my diamond seems set pretty high In the basket (the culet is quite a a bit above the bottom basket wire- in fact ithe cutlet is positioned halfway between the upper wire and the lower wire). I’m not sure if this is “Normal”. In my mind I had envisioned the culet to be just above the bottom basket wire and the basket setting to be less tall than in the pics I got.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Our daughter got married at the end of August and my birthday was a week later. Naturally, I wasn't really thinking about my birthday as busy as I had been! My husband was adamant that I needed to choose something for my gift, and I just went with a classic staple piece that has been on the wish list for quite awhile! I wanted a diamond pendant to match my WF ACA studs which are about 1.3 cts each and H color, so I looked and found a 1.44 H VVS2 ACA, which ironically was priced less than a similar H VS! I usually won't pay for VVS, but I certainly love it when it works out that way! The diamond is perfect in every way (specs below), and my only qualm is that it's not really much visibly larger than my studs at 7.0 and 7.2mm. There were no 1.5-1.69 H VS ACAs, so choosing a larger stone wasn't an option at the time. In my real world, this pendant is plenty big, so it's only in my PS world that it seems small! I am sure DF is going to scold me on veering from the formula, though! :lol: I copied my friend @m-2-b on the classic 4 prong solitaire setting in platinum and the prongs are nice and invisible! I wish I could immulate her photography skills, but the iPhone pics are the best I can do!

Thanks to Becca, Liza, and Vera and all the great people at Whiteflash for helping me once again!

Here's the photo of the diamond from the WF site (table 55.2, depth 62.0, crown angle 34.9, pav angle 40.7, lgf 76):

1.44 H VVS2 WFACApendant1.jpg

Here it is with a my WF studs and DBTY bracelet (the necklace not shown), second pic has my ring added. These H stones face up very white!

1.44 HVVS2 WFACApendant3.jpg

1.44 HVVS2 WFACApendant4.jpg

Looks so amazing. Pendant looks large to my newbie eyes

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results