shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My beautiful AVC and Kornerupine E-Ring!! Courtesy of HoW :)

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shots!

Safely arrived in Ecuador and happily on my finger!

Embarrassed at her grimey-ness, but I don't have proper supplies here to clean her yet!

Next question is what kind of wedding band.... :twisted2::twisted2::twisted2::P2

P1030662.JPG
P1030663.JPG P1030664.JPG P1030667.JPG P1030675.JPG P1030677.JPG

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I also just realized that some of these photos finally captured the subtle purple in the stones.:kiss2: I was afraid it was lost in the setting!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shots!

Embarrassed at her grimey-ness, but I don't have proper supplies here to clean her yet!

Next question is what kind of wedding band.... :twisted2::twisted2::twisted2::P2

P1030662.JPG

I love your ring! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen a diamond flanked with kornerupine and I love it! :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on your engagement!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @elliefire99, that's beautiful! And on your finger it looks even more stunning! Like actually seriously... it genuinely looks even more amazing!

Thoroughly delighted for you! I bet it was emotional having Luis put it on your finger. Well worth the wait and all your careful thoughts that you have put into this ring. I'm looking forward to your posts about your wedding band design. How many Kornerupines do you have left? I wonder whether they might play a part... :twisted2:

With my previous ring - and I know this is a bit, er... eccentric? - I used to carry around a soft old toothbrush in my travel bag or whatever. It was nice to be able to clean my ring when away from home (sometimes for days) and it worked to tide me over. Will definitely be doing the same with my new ring - what's the point of a beautiful ring if it isn't clean? :mrgreen2: :lickout:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen a diamond flanked with kornerupine and I love it! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks Elle! I feel it hardly holds a candle to your stunning gemstone collection, but I am so so happy with the way it turned out! Glad I spent some time on the CS forum too before pulling the trigger ;)2

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @elliefire99, that's beautiful! And on your finger it looks even more stunning! Like actually seriously... it genuinely looks even more amazing!

Thoroughly delighted for you! I bet it was emotional having Luis put it on your finger. Well worth the wait and all your careful thoughts that you have put into this ring. I'm looking forward to your posts about your wedding band design. How many Kornerupines do you have left? I wonder whether they might play a part... :twisted2:

With my previous ring - and I know this is a bit, er... eccentric? - I used to carry around a soft old toothbrush in my travel bag or whatever. It was nice to be able to clean my ring when away from home (sometimes for days) and it worked to tide me over. Will definitely be doing the same with my new ring - what's the point of a beautiful ring if it isn't clean? :mrgreen2: :lickout:

Awww! Thanks you! My fingers are kind of swollen from the altitude, but that can't stop me from enjoying the ring! It really was wonderful to finally be able to share the ring with Luis after all this time :)

I only have two kornerupines left, sadly. And I think in all the rush shipping craziness, Sally may have forgotten to send them back to me. I was toying with the idea of hidden stones in both of our bands. maybe. If I do any kind of sparkle on the band, they will likely be diamonds, BUT if I change my mind, I'm pretty sure the LT seller still has more stones :)

And silly me isn't used to packing with fine jewelry in mind! Both personal and bling hygiene :P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! I LOVE IT!! unique, bling bling! congratulations!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@elliefire99,

Have you enjoyed being jewel of the week?

:D

Congratulations!

Christmas wishes,
Lydia.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love unique designs and this is beautiful! Congratulations!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock

And thank YOU for cutting such wonderful warm pretties for us to play with! I didn't even think I wanted a diamond at the start of this process, but your AVC has me in love!

Best of luck in another year of the new business!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Hand shots!

How did I miss this? Congratulations!! It looks perfectly beautiful on your finger!! Are you back? :)

P1030662.JPG

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
My comment somehow got embedded above? o_O so confused lol

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha. No worries. And thank you! I am back :) Which means I can finally enjoy this beauty every day on my finger :D :D :D
Love it!!

I'm waiting on my AV emerald cut to be finished. It's been hard lol

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I'm waiting on my AV emerald cut to be finished. It's been hard lol[/QUOTE said:
Can't wait to see it! I have been resisting buying one with all my might, so living vicariously through you! I'm sure it will be just stunning. :)

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Will let you know when it's done. You mentioned the sale to me!!! The rest is history. :lol:

There's so much nice jewelry here on Pricescope. It's so hard to resist. But then I remember I just bought four new tires and need to fix the AC on my car and I find my self-restraint. ;-)

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see what kind of wedding band you go with!! You'll have fun picking those out too.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful and unique ring! Enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results