shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby KD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kucinta

Rough_Rock
What gorgeous gorgeous pictures
30.gif
.... your ring is AMAZING!
26.gif
The new pictures really show how white the stones are... and how delicate the setting is! Makes me seriously want a Leon!

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ries,

I''m still drooling over your ring! Do you by chance know the dimensions of your pears? How wide are they?

Thanks!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Ries,

Your ring is stunning, and it looks beautiful on your hand. Wow!!

Ar random question: Do you own that puffer fish in your avatar? I have wanted one of those forever!! Cutest fish in the world! (We have a saltwater tank, but cannot have one :(

ello

Brilliant_Rock
At this time we don''t have flowers in Toronto - so my sweet fiancé (giggle) bought a rose so that I can post a flower picture online - so cute. Thank you to everyone that posted while I was away - I still love my ring and it''s super comfy and sparkly.

I''m not sure of the pear specs but its 0.65 tcw. G/H and VS1/SI1. 5.9mm long and 4mm wide. I hope that helps!

The puffer picture was an image I found online. I once had a 100 dwarf puffer fish and they were so cute...all looking at me with twirly-funny eyes when it was feeding time. Sorry to say that they all died but I loved the funny faces!

NICE2.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Great photo Ries! I just bumped a thread full of round brilliants flanked by pears. Please add yours in! It''s the "For the new trend blowing in..." thread. Keep the pictures coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results