shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby KD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Ries....

I know I''m new to the "LM Fan Club", but I''m a very ardent member. I really trust his judgement...certainly more than mine.

I remember when I first talked to him about remounting my diamond, I mentioned double claws. He immediately said "I need to see the stone first..." This tells me he definitely has his own ideas about what claws to use with what stones, and judging from his magnificent portfolio and rings I''ve seen here on PS (including YOURS), his ideas are the right ones!
1.gif

I love the small, perfect claws on your ring. Like Kristy, they started me thinking twice about the double claws on mine! LOL...

If I were you, I wouldn''t touch a thing on that magnificent ring, and trust that Leon made the best choice for that particular diamond.

It''s SO beautiful....
30.gif

widget

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the prongs are beautiful, and that they go perfectly with the ring. You might ask if it would be possible to change them if you so desired, but I''d give yourself a few weeks with these to see how you end up feeling.

gemologygal

Rough_Rock
Ries thank you so much for answering.
I don''t think you should change the prongs because you seem very happy with it. I think it comes down to personal preference and what is visually appealing to you (that''s what makes it so cool that there are a ton of options out there with engagement rings). Your ring is to die for and you wear it very well :) Congrats again!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Ries, You are SO SO lucky...It is beautiful...the ring, well, "flows" (if that makes ANY sense)....It just is perfect!!!!!!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE YOUR RING!

The single prongs are divine. I am sure that Leon did it to maximize the beauty of your ring & stone.

If you trust him, I would keep the single prongs! Imagine if you had it changed and then wished for it to go back? If you love it now (and it is divine!) keep it perfect!
36.gif
congrats!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Great photos! Regarding the prongs, I really like the look of the single claw. I think they are so tiny and delicate, you can barely notice them. While I love the double claws which everyone has come to expect from Leon, I agree with others who have said that he must have had a reason for not doing them on your ring and if you feel comfortable trusting his judgement, don''t change a thing. If you''re really hung up on having the double claws, definitely ask to have them. Either way, you can''t go wrong. The ring is gorgeous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ries!

Personally, I would not change the prongs. I think they are delicate and fluid and make your ring even more special than it already is. BUT....I too would be a little flustered if I requested one thing and got another. (believe me I know how that feels) It is requiring some adjustment from you to get used to the single prongs when all along you''ve wanted double. So, I''d suggest asking Leon about his decision, and letting him know that although you love the ring right now, you want to reserve the right to send the ring back to replace the prongs (at no cost to you) if you want to at a later date. Just live with the ring for awhile first, and then figure out what you''d be most happy with!

:)
Kristy

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys, I apologize for the dirty ring...I still have to buy an ultra sonic cleaner. I also felt silly washing my ring in front of my employees. Thanks again for all the fun messages. Mark was not in the office so we''ll hopefully talk about the claws tomorrow. I''m really happy with the setting and I''m so glad that you guys think so as well.

1ng.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

1DSC_0023.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xx

1DSC_0021.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxx

1DSC_0020.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxx

1DSC_0019.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxxx

1DSC_0018.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxx

1DSC_0017.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxxxxx

1DSC_0016.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxx

1DSC_0015.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxx

1DSC_0014.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxxxxxxx

1DSC_0012.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxx

1DSC_0011.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxxx

1DSC_0009.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxx

1DSC_0007.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xxxxx

1DSC_0006.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

1DSC_0004.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Ries.... I can''t get enough of looking at your ring!! It is PERFECT!!
30.gif
30.gif

How ever do you get any work done?
2.gif

Love the latest batch of pictures...especially the one of the ring on the plant (orchid?). It looks like the shank is part of the plant!

It''s wonderful....sigh...

widget

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks widget...you are so sweet. It''s actually an apple! LOL! I was looking around the office for something cool but could only find an apple ha ha ha!

Take Care!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo exquisite!!! And I too am a huge fan of the low, sleek setting!

DaniGirl

Rough_Rock
hi ries, your ring is stunning. i would leave it as is, the prongs are perfect. wear it in good health!
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wait you were in Niagara Falls, and you didn''t call me and tell me where to meet you so I could see this thing in person?! I feel cheated. GORGEOUS RING.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Also, What kind of camera is it that you use?! That last batch of ring pictures is AMAZING!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a Nikon camera - It might be the D200 or D50 not sure. I''ll confirm at the office tom... Talk soon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results