shape
carat
color
clarity

My Art Deco baby is here

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
My Art Deco shield ring arrived today. I purchased from the lovely @elizat from a listing I saw on Loupe Troop.

It has been a long wait thanks to our friend Corona but absolutely worth it. Thank you so much for the lovely note as well @elizat. I am wearing her now and will be frequently I am sure.

Cloudy and almost night here and my nails need doing so couldn't take a good pic but here are a couple.

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

joelly

Ideal_Rock
My Art Deco shield ring arrived today. I purchased from the lovely @elizat from a listing I saw on Loupe Troop.

It has been a long wait thanks to our friend Corona but absolutely worth it. Thank you so much for the lovely note as well @elizat. I am wearing her now and will be frequently I am sure.

Cloudy and almost night here and my nails need doing so couldn't take a good pic but here are a couple.

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

It is Gorgeous!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Super sweet & what a lovely antique everyday ring!

Also one of my goals in life is to purchase one of @elizat 's preloved pieces, so bravo! Lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and it looks great on you. :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I love pieces like these!! It looks beautiful on you!!! :kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That looks wonderful on you- glad it finally arrived! It deserves to be worn in a regular rotation.

elizat

Ideal_Rock

Also one of my goals in life is to purchase one of @elizat 's preloved pieces, so bravo! Lol

lol- I don't think I factor into anyone's life goals really, so this made me giggle.

Isobel

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh she is gorgeous!!! Love those styles!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks great on you!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This looks gorgeous on you! Beautiful ring!!

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock

@elizat does have immaculate taste so Very happy to have been able to scoop this up

Beautiful and it looks great on you. :love:

Thank you so much what I love is it is very fine and dainty in detail but my large hands can still wear it usually anything fine and dainty looks like I have tried to jam a child’s plaything on my finger

That looks wonderful on you- glad it finally arrived! It deserves to be worn in a regular rotation.

Thank you she will be worn regularly trust me. I will be keeping an eye out for more of your pieces in future

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect on you. I love it!

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
This is such a lovely piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results