Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My Art Deco baby is here

Pennyc

Shiny_Rock
My Art Deco shield ring arrived today. I purchased from the lovely @elizat from a listing I saw on Loupe Troop.

It has been a long wait thanks to our friend Corona but absolutely worth it. Thank you so much for the lovely note as well @elizat. I am wearing her now and will be frequently I am sure.

Cloudy and almost night here and my nails need doing so couldn't take a good pic but here are a couple.

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
My Art Deco shield ring arrived today. I purchased from the lovely @elizat from a listing I saw on Loupe Troop.

It has been a long wait thanks to our friend Corona but absolutely worth it. Thank you so much for the lovely note as well @elizat. I am wearing her now and will be frequently I am sure.

Cloudy and almost night here and my nails need doing so couldn't take a good pic but here are a couple.

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG
It is Gorgeous!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and it looks great on you. :love:

elizat

Brilliant_Rock
That looks wonderful on you- glad it finally arrived! It deserves to be worn in a regular rotation.

Pennyc

Shiny_Rock
Super sweet & what a lovely antique everyday ring!

Also one of my goals in life is to purchase one of @elizat 's preloved pieces, so bravo! Lol
@elizat does have immaculate taste so Very happy to have been able to scoop this up

Beautiful and it looks great on you. :love:
Thank you so much what I love is it is very fine and dainty in detail but my large hands can still wear it usually anything fine and dainty looks like I have tried to jam a child’s plaything on my finger

That looks wonderful on you- glad it finally arrived! It deserves to be worn in a regular rotation.
Thank you she will be worn regularly trust me. I will be keeping an eye out for more of your pieces in future

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.