clarity

My antique cushion engagement ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring, congrats!!! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, and very reminiscent of Haven's ring!!

Both of your rings are swoopy and curvy in all the right places, and I really like the leaf theme too :sun: :love: Congrats!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Love old cut stones in rose gold :love:

vav2006

Rough_Rock
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year... I never got a chance to say thank you to everyone for the kind words!! It was awesome getting to share my special ring with fellow diamond lovers who appreciate the cut and style!

We're finally getting around to the whole wedding thing, so we're working on the wedding band now. A couple people asked for pictures of the ring with the band, so I wanted to share an update. We are currently mid-design, but here are some pics. First, picture of the ring with the band that inspired it (sorry they are blurry, they are screen grabs of a video I took while in the store):

fa4497d5-a131-4874-8e81-1657c37b278f.jpg
ring3_22.png
ring4.png

While I don't need a ring to sit exactly flush (and it's important to me that the band can be worn on its own and still be symmetrical), the marquis was bumping up just enough against the engagement ring to be uncomfortable. We opted to design our own and here is how the wax mold turned out:

photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

The new design has 6 curves instead of 8, to complement the shape of the engagement ring, and has the marquis set within the line of the band (though slightly rotated, to give that offset look). We will be using single cut diamonds to mirror the "chunky" flashes of the center stone. Hopefully the finished product will turn out to be as delicate and unique as the band that inspired it all!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo... that new wax mold looks amazing!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results