shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Yes @jeaniefish David is in Los Angeles...It’s taking longer than usual. I told him not to worry but to tell the truth I am. I trust him completely but he has to be backlogged. I hope it comes soon..and I love it..I’m biting my nails..

The wait is hard and they are in forced shut down. I received most of my projects right before and the rest are on hold. I love the design already because it looks just like mine if you are doing a diamond round halo. Christydanielle had a similar one with baguettes and rounds from David. I can’t tell from your plastic model. I would love to make this same ring with a smaller diamond center one day because I have to say that it is sooo comfortable. It has that touch of glamour and I find myself wearing it around the house because it stupidly makes me happy just looking at it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
i emailed DK a week or so ago, and his building has been forced to close. CA shutdown, i think with all the Covid 19. i would hope that he has been in touch to advise similar?

Nope... @gregchang35 The last time I emailed him he responded it would be ready shortly. I told him not to worry..I haven’t heard anything from him since...I may email him to see what his plan is..He’s been on IG..so I assume he’s still working on projects...maybe from home?

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wait is hard and they are in forced shut down. I received most of my projects right before and the rest are on hold. I love the design already because it looks just like mine if you are doing a diamond round halo. Christydanielle had a similar one with baguettes and rounds from David. I can’t tell from your plastic model. I would love to make this same ring with a smaller diamond center one day because I have to say that it is sooo comfortable. It has that touch of glamour and I find myself wearing it around the house because it stupidly makes me happy just looking at it.

@swaye2010 I picture my diamond sitting there all alone..lol..It doesn’t have little rounds. The reason it took longer...not this long...was because each baguette had to be hand cut. I could have used the rounds to avoid that. I also didn’t want to have excess metal to make up for the corners..Hopefully it will be worth it...

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@swaye2010 I picture my diamond sitting there all alone..lol..It doesn’t have little rounds. The reason it took longer...not this long...was because each baguette had to be hand cut. I could have used the rounds to avoid that. I also didn’t want to have excess metal to make up for the corners..Hopefully it will be worth it...

Oh! I’m quite sure it will be worth it! Good things come to those who wait as they say. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think we might be doing a similar setting for our new diamonds. :appl: I can't wait to see yours! I'm still waiting for a quote for my side stones - it's killing me!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we might be doing a similar setting for our new diamonds. :appl: I can't wait to see yours! I'm still waiting for a quote for my side stones - it's killing me!!

I’m nervous about getting my ring but I trust David completely...Do you know if he’s working from his house? I thought all non-essential businesses are closed now in California...We could argue that as PS’ers it is an essential business...:lol: Did you send your diamond in to David?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m nervous about getting my ring but I trust David completely...Do you know if he’s working from his house? I thought all non-essential businesses are closed now in California...We could argue that as PS’ers it is an essential business...:lol: Did you send your diamond in to David?

I think they're doing CADs, but that's all. Yes, I sent my diamond to David, so I can't even look at it and dream! My diamonds for it will need to be cut also - as well as sourced - and both those things will take time. I *had* hoped to have it in 2 months - not now tho. :( I'm hoping maaaaaybe by my birthday in June? It's meant to be my 60th birthday gift from DH.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they're doing CADs, but that's all. Yes, I sent my diamond to David, so I can't even look at it and dream! My diamonds for it will need to be cut also - as well as sourced - and both those things will take time. I *had* hoped to have it in 2 months - not now tho. :( I'm hoping maaaaaybe by my birthday in June? It's meant to be my 60th birthday gift from DH.

He has mine two months already. He was just waiting for the last corner diamond when everything hit the fan..He sourced mine too..Our diamonds will keep each other company...sigh..

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Dang, @Mamabean , I rush here to seeTHE RING every time I see new activity on this thread. But if I'M frustrated...you must be on the edge of your seat! I will say my spinel took way longer as we had to wait for the custom cut corners from NY. Like 6 weeks. And that was without a pandemic.
I cannot wait to see her!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang, @Mamabean , I rush here to seeTHE RING every time I see new activity on this thread. But if I'M frustrated...you must be on the edge of your seat! I will say my spinel took way longer as we had to wait for the custom cut corners from NY. Like 6 weeks. And that was without a pandemic.
I cannot wait to see her!

Haha Thanks for the sympathy @CHRISTY-DANIELLE! Me too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s done!! I emailed him tonight. He just answered me. He said he just picked up my ring from the polisher’s house! He said he’s doing lots of driving the empty Los Angeles streets. He’s sending me pics tomorrow..:appl:

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
It’s done!! I emailed him tonight. He just answered me. He said he just picked up my ring from the polisher’s house! He said he’s doing lots of driving the empty Los Angeles streets. He’s sending me pics tomorrow..:appl:

oh YAY!!!! cannot wait to see it! i am sure it will be worth the wait ;)2 :mrgreen2: :kiss2:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! Fingers crossed for you thst it’s on your finger soon.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I am imagining you parked next to the window with a pot of coffee....#waiting

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
He didn’t send pics today.....:(2

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so exciting @Mamabean!!! There are many of us here excited to this beautiful ring on your finger.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see it!!!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Ugh.... no pics?! How disappointing!! But sounds like you'll have her very soon! There seems to be a line here, all waiting with you:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results