shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been on PS for a few days @Mamabean and all I can say is WOW!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! I can’t wait to see her set and on your finger.

How on earth were you able to make your mind up so quickly on a setting? I would love to be able to be to make a decision this quick on anything. The ring is going to look spectacular.

No one deserve this happiness more than you do Joanne. Your husband did a kind, wonderful thing in giving you this gift.

Thank you so much @Calliecake! it looks like a quick decision but I really give a lot of thought into it..I mailed the diamonds in to David this morning. He won’t receive them until tomorrow..but he just sent me a cad!!! There was one tweak..Everything else looks perfect! He’ll probably send another cad with the modification..and then I’m in the queue!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Calliecake! it looks like a quick decision but I really give a lot of thought into it..I mailed the diamonds in to David this morning. He won’t receive them until tomorrow..but he just sent me a cad!!! There was one tweak..Everything else looks perfect! He’ll probably send another cad with the modification..and then I’m in the queue!

@Mamabean, This ring is meant to be. Everything fell into place perfectly. Did David say how long it would take to make the ring?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, This ring is meant to be. Everything fell into place perfectly. Did David say how long it would take to make the ring?

He didn’t @Calliecake...I never ask him..I just let him do his thing...I was surprised he sent me a cad before he even got the diamond. He gets it today. I did send him the dimensions from the GIA report. Christmas and other holidays are behind us so maybe it will be finished sooner. I’m hoping not longer then a month. I just saw that the dimensions are 14.04x13.02mm! That’s bigger than my cushion halo. I asked him to send me a model after he makes the changes to the cad. I didn’t expect to have another engagement ring which is what it worked out to be. I will, at the end of next month,have four...OMG...After this and my ACA I’m done...This is way more than I ever expected to have in my life! I’m going to think about selling my gorgeous AV unmentionables...:cry:

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so happy it goes to a fellow psers cause then i can be shamelessly lusting over it :P2

Thank you @joelly..I‘m excited to get it. I don’t go anywhere exciting anymore so I will be wearing it around the house or to the grocery store...:lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm soo happy for you MB! Ashlee is gorgeous and there's no one better than @missy to find you your perfect unicorn @Tekate diamond! And I cannot wait to see your heart diamond and ACA!!!! You go girl I am thrilled for you! :kiss2: :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm soo happy for you MB! Ashlee is gorgeous and there's no one better than @missy to find you your perfect unicorn @Tekate diamond! And I cannot wait to see your heart diamond and ACA!!!! You go girl I am thrilled for you! :kiss2: :wavey:

Thank you @blingdream! @missy knows her diamonds! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you girlie! we ALL have great rings, yours is magnificent and has great meaning.. Lucky us NIRDIs! xoxox

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me either! but I love my ring and it brings me joy (I know this sounds redic) cannot wait to see the finished product! xo

Thank you @joelly..I‘m excited to get it. I don’t go anywhere exciting anymore so I will be wearing it around the house or to the grocery store...:lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @diamondseeker2006! I actually had a baguette halo saved. The fact that it’s an I had me concerned that the baguettes would be brighter than my diamond. It’s much smaller than those photos but maybe a diamond halo would be okay. I even got a quote from
David It’s pricey but I’m thinking about it!

Whoa, you are fast!!! I didn't realize you had a setting in mind before you even got the stone! I love a diamond halo on step cuts! I would personally do rounds for the contrast since they sparkle differently than step cuts, but I can't wait to see it with baguettes!

I just saw your ordered a 2.78 ACA, too! You're the diamond queen of 2020, I think!!! Can't wait to see everything!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa, you are fast!!! I didn't realize you had a setting in mind before you even got the stone! I love a diamond halo on step cuts! I would personally do rounds for the contrast since they sparkle differently than step cuts, but I can't wait to see it with baguettes!

I just saw your ordered a 2.78 ACA, too! You're the diamond queen of 2020, I think!!! Can't wait to see everything!

Haha @diamondseeker! I always wanted a baguette halo so I decided to go for it!
I’m having Whiteflash set my ACA in a temporary setting until I know if I will upgrade the color or clarity next year. After the clarity or color upgrade next year...I AM DONE...No more bling for me! :eek-2:=)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I think you will have two outstanding rings, for sure! Gotta love the WF upgrade policy! I think it's such a good idea to live with a diamond for awhile and then you're better prepared to choose size and color for your final one!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I think you will have two outstanding rings, for sure! Gotta love the WF upgrade policy! I think it's such a good idea to live with a diamond for awhile and then you're better prepared to choose size and color for your final one!

I better do it fast @diamondseeker2006..I’m not getting any younger!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Haha @diamondseeker! I always wanted a baguette halo so I decided to go for it!
I’m having Whiteflash set my ACA in a temporary setting until I know if I will upgrade the color or clarity next year. After the clarity or color upgrade next year...I AM DONE...No more bling for me! :eek-2:=)2

There's always room for more bling!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I too saw it on IG when it was already snagged and I’m so glad a PS-er got it. Pls post lots of pics! So excited for you.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @icy_jade! I don’t know why I didn’t get alerts..:think:

Reactions: AV_

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
I have been checking back often and waiting to see pictures of your finished dream ring. I hope that all is well with you and yours. I was wondering if there has been a hold up with your setting since David Klass is doing it and he’s in California?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
I have been checking back often and waiting to see pictures of your finished dream ring. I hope that all is well with you and yours. I was wondering if there has been a hold up with your setting since David Klass is doing it and he’s in California?

Yes @jeaniefish David is in Los Angeles...It’s taking longer than usual. I told him not to worry but to tell the truth I am. I trust him completely but he has to be backlogged. I hope it comes soon..and I love it..I’m biting my nails..

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Jbg has an emerald which is set like a mosaic. Just an idea for you.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Yes @jeaniefish David is in Los Angeles...It’s taking longer than usual. I told him not to worry but to tell the truth I am. I trust him completely but he has to be backlogged. I hope it comes soon..and I love it..I’m biting my nails..

I recently messaged David about a small project. Since everyone is being asked to stay home, that means everything “ non essential “ has been slowed down tremendously or stopped altogether . He hopes to have his jewelers back in the shop in a couple of weeks. Hang in there. Your gorgeous ring is definitely worth wait for!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i emailed DK a week or so ago, and his building has been forced to close. CA shutdown, i think with all the Covid 19. i would hope that he has been in touch to advise similar?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results