color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found ya Mamabean, however nothing is posted. Hopefully your weather will improve and you can get some nice photos and post here!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nope Blingalong isn’t you @Mamabean.....

Can’t wait to see how you set her! She’s gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found ya Mamabean, however nothing is posted. Hopefully your weather will improve and you can get some nice photos and post here!

Yup..I posted to what I thought was my new IG page..I posted it again on my regular one. :roll2:I promise to take photos..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's such a beautiful diamond @Mamabean! :love: It would look amazing in a halo. Can't wait to see what you decide.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's such a beautiful diamond @Mamabean! :love: It would look amazing in a halo. Can't wait to see what you decide.

Thank you @junebug17! I’m leaning towards a baguette halo..David gave me an estimate..It was expensive because the diamonds would have to be hand cut. Gulp..I have to think more to be sure..

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean If this is not your thing, so be it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @junebug17! I’m leaning towards a baguette halo..David gave me an estimate..It was expensive because the diamonds would have to be hand cut. Gulp..I have to think more to be sure..

I think that would be stunning. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some screen shots (hope that's OK Joanne!) to share with all of you while we patiently (haha not so patiently) wait...

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 6.02.57 AM.png

Out of focus because I took it from @Mamabean 's video but you can see how stunning this stone is. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some screen shots (hope that's OK Joanne!) to share with all of you while we patiently (haha not so patiently) wait...

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.59.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 6.02.57 AM.png

Out of focus because I took it from @Mamabean 's video but you can see how stunning this stone is. :love:

@missy! Like minds! I just did the same thing! Then I noticed you took the same photo!! Thank you! :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy! Like minds! I just did the same thing! Then I noticed you took the same photo!! Thank you! :bigsmile:

Any more thoughts re the setting? And the baguette halo idea?

ETA: Joanne, contacting you now.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I messaged you with pics..:bigsmile:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My thoughts exactly. Setting ideas? I love a baguette halo!
I was also wondering your impressions after sleeping with her?! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My thoughts exactly. Setting ideas? I love a baguette halo!
I was also wondering your impressions after sleeping with her?! :lol:

Hahaha! I just emailed David! I’m going with the hand cut baguette diamond halo set north/south...No milgrain because of my PTSD from the Libby reset..
I‘m also going to send him my heart diamond in the same package. He will make it into a simple bezel stacking ring. I asked him to engrave Bailey inside for my sweet dog.
I also ordered my Whiteflash 2.78 VS2 I color mrb that I plan to upgrade possibly next year. They’ll set it in an inexpensive setting temporarily because I don’t know the exact size for the next upgrade.
I am now officially broke...and happy!:kiss2:
I just realized I have a Tiffany baguette eternity band!! I’m excited!

Last edited:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha! I just emailed David! I’m going with the hand cut baguette diamond halo set north/south...No milgrain because of my PTSD from the Libby reset..
I‘m also going to send him my heart diamond in the same package. He will make it into a simple bezel stacking ring. I asked him to engrave Bailey inside for my sweet dog.
I also ordered my Whiteflash 2.78 VS2 I color mrb that I plan to upgrade possibly next year. They’ll set it in an inexpensive setting temporarily because I don’t know the exact size for the next upgrade.

@ Mamabean ....I’m so happy for you! Can’t wait to see all the new beauties.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was fast! You are good at this. Can’t wait to see what joyful setting you have chosen.

:lol: @Jimmianne I have always wanted a baguette halo..so I was leaning that way...I have some things in the works but they wouldn’t work with a baguette halo. I have another ring down the pike but that will be a solitaire...This is my last chance to get one..so I went for it!

AMRose

Rough_Rock
I saw this on Insta & though it was such a neat, unique stone. The baguettes will be super cool. Happy it’s here on PS so I can see the result!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw this on Insta & though it was such a neat, unique stone. The baguettes will be super cool. Happy it’s here on PS so I can see the result!

Thank you @AMRose! I’m happy I made the decision so I can sleep now..:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was fast! You are good at this. Can’t wait to see what joyful setting you have chosen.

@Jimmianne Have you thought about how you’re going to reset your gorgeous asscher? I LOVE her...

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne Have you thought about how you’re going to reset your gorgeous asscher? I LOVE her...

Ugh. Lol. I have ideas. But for now, my friend is going to milgrain & engrave her current setting while I ponder the imponderable. Your decision making is admirable...and an inspiration!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my goodness! This is almost better than Christmas! I can’t wait to see how they turn out! Especially your heart stacker, I probably just need to get David’s contact info & send him my little heart, too!

So excited for you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, I'm excited for you! I'm really glad you're going for the baguette halo. The heart diamond is beautiful and will look perfect in a bezel. And a 2.78 ACA...it's going to be fabulous and I can't wait to see it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Ton-o-projects! Look forward to the results!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results