shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep trying to link it here for you @Alex T and @Mamabean but for some reason the link is broken.

If you go to @lovesparklies on IG you’ll find it.

ETA. I think the link works now.

Thank you @missy.. I have to make longer videos. They were too short. I’ll do it later when I get home. I took a pic on white paper..It looks whiter. I had a big brown box next to it so it may have picked up the color. It looks much whiter now. Here’s a pic on white paper..
4CD1ACA5-E130-45B7-8745-5BEB5FCAD603.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh, I just keep getting that the link is broken! I'm not an Instagram user (I know - really!) so would have no clue where to start....

Yes it probably is because you aren't logged onto IG. I wonder if you can google lovesparklies IG and it might pop up that way?

Thank you @missy.. I have to make longer videos. They were too short. I’ll do it later when I get home. I took a pic on white paper..It looks whiter. I had a big brown box next to it so it may have picked up the color. It looks much whiter now. Here’s a pic on white paper..
4CD1ACA5-E130-45B7-8745-5BEB5FCAD603.jpeg

It's very hard photographing diamonds IMO. Especially fancy cuts. Keep trying...that's part of the fun! And FWIW I think it looks beautiful! Please share your thoughts as you get to know Ashlee. <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a whole folder of pictures of ec/asscher settings saved. Here are three of my favorites for a stone that needs a bezel or halo, all designs by Caysie (CVB). That first pic has a larger stone than yours, so it appears larger overall than yours would.

CVB.jpg

CVBeastwest.jpeg CVB.jpg CVBeastwest.jpeg CVBec3stone1.jpg

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations - that is exquisite!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a whole folder of pictures of ec/asscher settings saved. Here are three of my favorites for a stone that needs a bezel or halo, all designs by Caysie (CVB). That first pic has a larger stone than yours, so it appears larger overall than yours would.

CVB.jpg

CVBeastwest.jpeg CVB.jpg CVBeastwest.jpeg CVBec3stone1.jpg

Thank you @diamondseeker2006! I actually had a baguette halo saved. The fact that it’s an I had me concerned that the baguettes would be brighter than my diamond. It’s much smaller than those photos but maybe a diamond halo would be okay. I even got a quote from
David It’s pricey but I’m thinking about it!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you haven’t had much time to “bond”, but what are your first impressions?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you haven’t had much time to “bond”, but what are your first impressions?

It’s a cloudy day @Bonfire but she is very pretty. I want to get her outside to see how she performs. She sparkles like crazy even on this dreary day..She’s just a little small..so I may have to halo her. I really am stumped as to how to set her..

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I though she was a 2,2 carat- that is not small and she will look bigger when set.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a cloudy day @Bonfire but she is very pretty. I want to get her outside to see how she performs. She sparkles like crazy even on this dreary day..She’s just a little small..so I may have to halo her. I really am stumped as to how to set her..

Maybe I missed it somewhere but are you planning to wear this ring as a RHR or a rotation ER? Would you consider a pendant?

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't see your IG post because your account is private. :cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I though she was a 2,2 carat- that is not small and she will look bigger when set.

She’s 2.12...She faces up smaller than my mrb which is lower at 2.03..I think she will look bigger when set but needs some help with size..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't see your IG post because your account is private. :cry2:

I know @JPie I’ve had so many request from people I don’t know..If I would make it public it would be horrible.I have pics of my dog and house....It’s not very interesting on my IG..I‘ve had to delete dozens because I don’t know who they are. I only have one video up now but I plan to do more when the sun comes up. I’m going to try to open a YouTube account so I can post videos..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe I missed it somewhere but are you planning to wear this ring as a RHR or a rotation ER? Would you consider a pendant?

I’m going to wear her on my left hand as an alternative ering @Bonfire..I’m going to post some inspiration photos and hope people chime in. She needs a halo or bezel of some sort..

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know @JPie I’ve had so many request from people I don’t know..If I would make it public it would be horrible.I have pics of my dog and house....It’s not very interesting on my IG..I‘ve had to delete dozens because I don’t know who they are. I only have one video up now but I plan to do more when the sun comes up. I’m going to try to open a YouTube account so I can post videos..

Oh I totally understand. My personal account is private too, but I keep a public bling account as well.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I totally understand. My personal account is private too, but I keep a public bling account as well.

Oh! You can have two accounts? I’m older so have mercy..hahaha

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! You can have two accounts? I’m older so have mercy..hahaha

:lol: Yep, you can! I have three - private personal, anonymous public, and work test account,

joelly

Ideal_Rock
This is beyond gorgeous!!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: Yep, you can! I have three - private personal, anonymous public, and work test account,

@JPie I opened another one! Search Blingalong...I only have one up now though..More to follow! Please let me know if you see it!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean, your asscher is absolutely gorgeous and TDF!!! I tried to see the instagram photo but I can't get in. Congratulations!!!!! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, your asscher is absolutely gorgeous and TDF!!! I tried to see the instagram photo but I can't get in. Congratulations!!!!! :kiss2:

Thank you @Fabulous50 Try searching Blingalong on IG I opened a public account. I only have one on there now but I’ll add more later

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie I opened another one! Search Blingalong...I only have one up now though..More to follow! Please let me know if you see it!

I found your account but I don't see any posts. I'm @dumplingsanddiamonds

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m pretty sure the #Blingalong I found isn’t you @Mamabean

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results