shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique asscher emerald cut diamond!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is such a beautiful diamond! I’m so happy it stays in the PS family and I can’t wait to see it set!

Thank you @JPie! I love that she has history! I know you like that too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s a gorgeous stone @Mamabean!!! Now comes the real exciting part.....Opening the box and seeing this beautiful stone!! I can’t wait for Tuesday. Please post lots of pictures.

Thank you @Calliecake! I’m almost afraid to open the box!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean may we see some of your inspiration settings? Or do you prefer to do a reveal later?

@Bonfire I only have two pics of the same ring..I’ll post it soon! I’m on the way to dinner..it will be less busy though..I’ll explain when I post the pics..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry I’m replying individually. I don’t know how to do the multi-quote..:confused:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful Mamabean! I will look forward to seeing it all dressed up!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds amazing! It's going to be such a knockout ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it set and on your hand. Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! So YOU took her home @Mamabean!! I'm so glad she's coming to the PS family :love:

I was doing my morning IG check during my Lyft to work a few days ago, and cell service wasn't great - text was loading before pics. I saw his description, and the "that was quick!" comment, and the "priced high due to rarity" comment, and thought to myself - well, somebody probably overpaid for something...

And then the stone finally imagery loaded and oh, I ate my words real quick :bigsmile: Such a beautiful stone!! :love: I can't wait to see what you do with her!! :sun:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean how exciting! I drooled over that stone on IG. It is phenomenal! What a great way to spend your mad money! I cannot wait to see your pics! And @Slick1 has excellent taste, good to have her on your team!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your antique asscher!!! :love: :love: :love: Can't wait to see it set! (I agree that this size will look good in bezel or halo. Mine was actually on the borderline of solitaire vs. halo.)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @yssie @Catmom @CHRISTY-DANIELLE @diamondseeker2006! Alex just texted me an hour ago that he’s sending it off today. I’ll get it tomorrow! I can’t wait to see it in person! would prefer to set it North/South but it just depends on how small it looks on my big hands! Haha

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is nice!! :love:

I’m sorry I’m replying individually. I don’t know how to do the multi-quote..:confused:
If you click on the "+ Quote" button (next to the Reply button) on each post you want to reply to, then scroll down to the reply box and click on 'Insert Quotes' (underneath the text box) - you can then select the ones you want to quote and they will be added to the text box for you to reply to :)

Although that does mean you have to be careful to reply outside of the QUOTE tags :D lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that is nice!! :love:

If you click on the "+ Quote" button (next to the Reply button) on each post you want to reply to, then scroll down to the reply box and click on 'Insert Quotes' (underneath the text box) - you can then select the ones you want to quote and they will be added to the text box for you to reply to :)

Although that does mean you have to be careful to reply outside of the QUOTE tags :D lol

Thank you @OoohShiny! I’ll try it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that and wished I could buy that stone! It is amazing. So happy for you @Mamabean, and so happy I will get to see it set. It is such a lovely stone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw that and wished I could buy that stone! It is amazing. So happy for you @Mamabean, and so happy I will get to see it set. It is such a lovely stone.

Thank you @luv2sparkle! I am open to all suggestions for a setting. I’m kind of boring and like somewhat plain and simple designs..but may venture out a little bit..

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ Mamabean.....No Hoda ring? Think she has a antique stepcut.

@Luvallgems I think hers is quite a bit bigger then mine! It also looks super white..I would love to see a close up of the ring. I try to get a good look at it but she waves her hand around..I don’t want a sapphire halo but it’s gorgeous from what I can see!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:One of the prettiest stones I have seen.I love the shape. I would love to see it flanked by a pair of baguettes and a 4 prong plat setting.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems I think hers is quite a bit bigger then mine! It also looks super white..I would love to see a close up of the ring. I try to get a good look at it but she waves her hand around..I don’t want a sapphire halo but it’s gorgeous from what I can see!

It will be gorgeous, plain or dressed up!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad that a PSer snatched this up! It’s such a special looking stone

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my freaking gad that is to die for! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohmyyes.gif

Oooooh cannot wait Joanne!!! Soooo excited for you!

Thank you @missy I’m a nervous wreck! It’s getting here before 10:30. I have a haircut appt at 10. My mom will be sitting at the front door waiting for it in case I leave before it comes...

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s here and so pretty! It looks warmer to me than an I with a pink undertone.it sparkles like crazy! I did some terrible videos on a cloudy day in my kitchen. I’ll try to get better ones later...I put it on IG but will try to link it here. I can’t seem to do it. If anyone can post it from IG that would be great. I would do the ones in blue paper or the last one. The others make it look brown and it isn’t..I think it’s the lighting or lack of it.

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arghh! Your link isn't working!

Must. See. It. !!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arghh! Your link isn't working!

Must. See. It. !!!!

I took some pretty awful videos and pics that make it look brown. It is t! It’s sparkly and so pretty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results