shape
carat
color
clarity

my anniversary(engagement) ring

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is gorgeous!!!!! It looks perfect on you.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful anniversary upgrade!! Love the pink diamonds and the milgrain details. That twist is very unique - like two lives becoming one... :bigsmile:

Congratulations on your anniversary!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!!! You did a fantastic job on getting a setting that is both classic and unique, this ring really fits the bill! It's stunning! Congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring has a beautiful design....love the pink diamonds. Congratulations on 10 years!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring!!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Ok.... I found my appraisal report and this is what it says about the diamond:
"Very Good make" (is that the assessment of the diamond overall? I just assumed that's the same as cut)
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Polish: excellent
Symmetry: excellent
Measurements: 5.53-5.57 x 3.6
Depth: 64.8
Table: 57
Girdle: slightly thick to thick
Culet: none

I can tell from looking at the pictures posted that the arrows on my diamond look "chubbier" than the arrows on the ideal diamonds posted here and on the diamond websites.... I also don't have the dark arrows like the others too, but I think it's because I don't have an "ideal" centre stone. But regardless, it's still clear, white, and sparkly :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
...and it's sparkly and gorgeous and you love it!!! :appl: that's what counts the most! It is a beautiful ringn :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Beautiful anniversary upgrade!! Love the pink diamonds and the milgrain details. That twist is very unique - like two lives becoming one... :bigsmile:

Congratulations on your anniversary!
great way of looking at it!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and different looking ring!

Beautiful ring! I especially love the contrast of the pink and white gold and the pink and white diamonds. :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and it is both classic and unique. I think you made a perfect choice! It looks lovely on you! Congratulations! You also deserve and award for waiting almost 4 months! That is a killer amount of time. Geez I had to wait 8 weeks and I almost died.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring for your anniversary. I love all the design elements but your center stone steals the show. I think it is stunning!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ummm how did I miss this?? Your ring is beautiful Hoover! I absolutely love the rose gold and the twist! So pretty!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results