shape
carat
color
clarity

My Amazing Holy Grail - 9.9mm OEC!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
So, I am loving this diamond SO much more, now that I can enjoy it properly. It is absolutely amazing. I cannot stop staring at it!!! She is so amazingly white in every lighting, and she just loves being outdoors. Like Mara said, you can't get a bad pic of her!

She only has one tiny inclusion that can be seen under high magnification, and it's off to the side. Aside from that, it is completely clean and the girdle is freakin clean too! I just love her!!!!!! She's going everywhere with me!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It truly is orgeous in every lighting situation! You have captured its personality so well (as far as pics can, on the Internet..!) and I love each and every shot. Indeed - the holy grail has been found. Yay!

Just blinding in those fire shots- you could probably signal airplanes to and, with that sparkler! 8-) :sun: 8-)

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...... SWOOOOON !!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Here are my Googly-Eyes staring at pictures of your AMAZING BEAUTY !!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on one of the loveliest diamonds I have seen on here !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you will have to tell me if you think the sides get dirty faster than the table does, my girdle edges seem to pick up everything, bugs me!!
and in those folded hand shots you can really see the impact of it against your tiny hand... it looks ginormous!! and so fantastic. wear in the best of health!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Mara, she gets dirty really easily, period. There are smudge marks all over her already, and I just cleaned her this morning! I love the solitaire, but maybe she needs to be in a lower basket setting.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Mara|1346077291|3257813 said:
and in those folded hand shots you can really see the impact of it against your tiny hand... it looks ginormous!!

That's actually how big it looks in person. The outdoor pics on this page makes her look a lot smaller than she really looks. It's insane.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I know I speak for all of us when I say that we be enjoying those pics, so I for one would like to see you keep them coming. :bigsmile:

I don't want to exhaust your photography skills, so maybe make yourself a snack first and have a hot brew, but could you take a few hand shots from slightly further back? A few more shots slightly further back from slightly further back too? For scale so to speak...my brain needs those kinds of shots to process the impact of a ring properly...

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Begonia, I posted a lap shot (think it's on page 6?) which shows its size pretty well. Gonna see if anyone at work is willing to help me take some further away pics!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Got some! They're not great, but it shows the size!

hfg_66.jpg

hfg_65.jpg

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty-- I cannot get over this incredible stone! Seriously, it may be the best find ever! This is my holy grail also! While I love, love, love, love, LOVE my AVC, I dream of someday sporting a 9.5+mm OEC solitaire. Maybe for my decade+ wedding anniversary :naughty:

Congratulations and wear this in such good health! I would NEVER get any work done with that rock on my finger! Find of the year, AMAZING!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
GOOD GOD!! More!!

I swear I'm a HG junkie

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha awesomesauce.

Thing is with that stone depth, you can only set it so low. Mine is set down into the basket entirely right on top of my finger, no metal rise between the basket and the shank, and it still gets dirty! These big stones are just a magnet I guess.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
After wearing it for 6 hours at work, I have realized that:

1) Bigger diamond = dirtier diamond. Everything is smudged because it sticks out more. Top, bottom, sides.. everywhere!

2) Bigger facets = more visible smudges! Every smudge is magnified. I'm not sure how I managed to get the culet dirty. :nono:

3) I haven't done an ounce of work today because I'm totally distracted. This is a HUGE diamond. :bigsmile:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond ring is a knockout! I keep coming back for more! Can we see a profile view?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HO. LY. SHITBALLZ! WAO!! GIA L?! GOOD JOB!!! *Happy dance*

get this baby insured and wear it EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
These pictures are spectacular. I'm at a loss what to say except more pictures please! Off to go look at them all again! :love:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

GORGEOUS! Very well done, ForteKitty! :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Un-flippin-believable!!! Wow! I would hire a chauffer, as I know I'd be a danger driving, since I know I couldn't stop staring at my hand!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1346094479|3258002 said:
After wearing it for 6 hours at work, I have realized that:

1) Bigger diamond = dirtier diamond. Everything is smudged because it sticks out more. Top, bottom, sides.. everywhere!

2) Bigger facets = more visible smudges! Every smudge is magnified. I'm not sure how I managed to get the culet dirty. :nono:

3) I haven't done an ounce of work today because I'm totally distracted. This is a HUGE diamond. :bigsmile:
I have run into the same issue with my 9.5 mm OEC.... I am cleaning it every day, sometimes more than once a day. I suppose it is a trade off for having a OEC honker-a trade off I gladly accept. ;))

Your baby looks absolutely gorgous and right at home in it's setting! I am 100000% jealous of your tiny fingers, I wish I could get coverage like that...but with my chunky size 7.5-8 fingers, I would never br able to afford a diamond big enough. I wonder if I would be a candidate for finger lipo..... :lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

I just took took this on the way home. It's the best profile shot I have. For some reason, they've been coming out all blurry!

hfg_75.jpg

hfg_76.jpg

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Simply amazing!!:)
Enjoy her!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy LARGE Moly. :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful shots FK! ... :love: :sun:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
SPECTACULAR :love: :love: :love:

I think I just licked my screen, so the smudges I can see are likely to be my own...

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Such a sweet looking profile! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results