carat
color
clarity

My (already) reset .9ct ritani halo plain shank pear

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still NO SUNLIGHT and really only a slightly better camera :rolleyes:

But I thought i should post one of the side view. I realized I still need to find a blacklight because it is SB flour.

pb103198.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! It is sooooo pretty! And here you were worried about the sparkliness of your pear when really it was just the old setting dragging the whole thing down - this new setting really makes it shine! It's so sleek. I love it. :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1352593277|3302984 said:
Omg! It is sooooo pretty! And here you were worried about the sparkliness of your pear when really it was just the old setting dragging the whole thing down - this new setting really makes it shine! It's so sleek. I love it. :appl:

I know!! I think that setting was just a terrible bump in the road. My photography is terrible because it really does sparkle. i was getting dressed in my bathroom today and I couldnt take my eyes off it.
Im so glad I came here. I really wanted something unique, beautiful, and sturdy and I think this setting and stone delivers.

Im thinking now about bands, hopefully a BGD bezel band will fit under the head.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing difference! I'm so in love. I love a bezeled pear-it's my favorite way to set the stone. It's gorgeous on you-wear it in good health!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nielseel|1352595611|3303016 said:
I know!! I think that setting was just a terrible bump in the road. My photography is terrible because it really does sparkle. i was getting dressed in my bathroom today and I couldnt take my eyes off it.
Im so glad I came here. I really wanted something unique, beautiful, and sturdy and I think this setting and stone delivers.

Im thinking now about bands, hopefully a BGD bezel band will fit under the head.

I can see that it sparkles - there's fire coming from the reflection in your first shot of the new setting! It took me ages to learn to take good pictures of my ring. So I expect you to post more in a few months when you're better at it. Like whenever you get your wedding band. You'll have had plenty of practice by then.

It looks from pics that the BGD bezel band is really petite so it will probably fit but wouldn't hurt to ask about the height. It looks like you have a good 2mm under there? That would definitely look really pretty. Or if not a bezel band, a brightcut pave band the same width as your halo.

For what it's worth since you were asking about pears irl, I've only ever seen two - one on a lady at the mall (a huge, icy-white one, which I might not have believed was real except she dropped several grand at the store I was working at), and one on my cousin's husband's aunt (I have no idea the technical term for this relation).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1352602608|3303093 said:
nielseel|1352595611|3303016 said:

I can see that it sparkles - there's fire coming from the reflection in your first shot of the new setting! It took me ages to learn to take good pictures of my ring. So I expect you to post more in a few months when you're better at it. Like whenever you get your wedding band. You'll have had plenty of practice by then.

It looks from pics that the BGD bezel band is really petite so it will probably fit but wouldn't hurt to ask about the height. It looks like you have a good 2mm under there? That would definitely look really pretty. Or if not a bezel band, a brightcut pave band the same width as your halo.

For what it's worth since you were asking about pears irl, I've only ever seen two - one on a lady at the mall (a huge, icy-white one, which I might not have believed was real except she dropped several grand at the store I was working at), and one on my cousin's husband's aunt (I have no idea the technical term for this relation).

your second aunt in-law?? :lol:

yeah i think the bezel band would work. It would be sort of a stack; plain thing wedding band, diamond band, e ring. Ive considered the other type of diamond band but I want it to be less matchy match, if I can pull that off :naughty:

and yes taking pictures is hard! People say that but you dont believe it till you try. I see youve mastered it though. Love to see that close up as your avatar

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. The setting really shows off your lovely pair and it looks great on your hand. Enjoy. :appl:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
very pretty and well suited to the new setting, congrats x

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I have been lusting after pears for awhile and I LOVE your new setting with your pear. So beautiful! Enjoy it!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take 3. A little more clear i think. :)

img_3122__598x800_.jpg
img_3118__599x800_.jpg
img_3115__598x800_.jpg

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and I just love that profile :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My word, it is just flipping STUNNING!!! :love:

I am SO glad you love, love, love it, and quite rightly so! It just gives it a whole new look, doesn't it?!

Beautiful ring for a beautiful lady. Never doubt your perfectly peachy pear again :))
P.S. sorry I'm the last person to post - I have had a girlie weekend away with no babies or men around & I'm not long home :sun:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex Tilley|1352663009|3303470 said:
Oh My word, it is just flipping STUNNING!!! :love:

I am SO glad you love, love, love it, and quite rightly so! It just gives it a whole new look, doesn't it?!

Beautiful ring for a beautiful lady. Never doubt your perfectly peachy pear again :))
P.S. sorry I'm the last person to post - I have had a girlie weekend away with no babies or men around & I'm not long home :sun:

Thanks!! Youre right its weird how two "plain shank pear halos" could look so completely different!!
its funny my SO saw it and he said "looks the same as i remember it" :o
and THATS why I picked my own e-ring :lol:

And no worries about you not posting till today. Im jealous of your ladies weekend. I should follow your lead but I'm deep in mommy mode currently (I currently have rice cereal in my hair :rolleyes: )

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on your hand! Fabulous! :appl:

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Your Ritani halo reset is just gorgeous! It frames your beautiful pear so nicely, making it really stand out. (I'm a huge pear fan, too!) It really sparkles and looks so lovey on you! Enjoy!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
OMG~!! It is really pretty! Nice

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, men have NO idea when it comes to sparkles. My husband doesn't actually see the point in jewellery at all :-o

How old is your little one? My girls are almost 2 and almost 4, and this was only my second trip away alone since I became a mummy :rolleyes: It was a LONG time coming, only for one day shopping & then a night on the tiles & fancy hotel, but it was enough for me. I'm such a saddo - my place is at home with my snuggle monsters :)) I do manage a girlie night out once a month though for dinner & drinks, which is what keeps me going through the food throwing & vomit!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bezel halo reset! It's STUNNING!!!

Great job! :love: :love:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bezel halo reset! It's STUNNING!!!

Great job! :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex Tilley|1352732360|3303983 said:
Seriously, men have NO idea when it comes to sparkles. My husband doesn't actually see the point in jewellery at all :-o

How old is your little one? My girls are almost 2 and almost 4, and this was only my second trip away alone since I became a mummy :rolleyes: It was a LONG time coming, only for one day shopping & then a night on the tiles & fancy hotel, but it was enough for me. I'm such a saddo - my place is at home with my snuggle monsters :)) I do manage a girlie night out once a month though for dinner & drinks, which is what keeps me going through the food throwing & vomit!

My little peanut is a little over 4 months, so she is just starting to eat with a spoon; hence the rice cereal all over everything! I think my SO and i have gone on about 2 dates sense shes been around. But we dont mind so much. She just such a sweetie. Plus she has just started taking an interest in our dog. Who needs to go out with that kind of entertainment! :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you're absolutely right - my girls are hysterically funny :bigsmile: It's nice to spend my days with them :))

Oooh, a real teeny tiny one in your house! I forget what it's like to have one so small! Yes, the feeding is chaotic. It still can be for my almost 2 year old as well, so I've been covered in food crumbs for what feels like many years now! :D

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
:appl: I glad you finely have a ring you love. It's a beauty. :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
p6280121.jpg
p6280126__800x599_.jpg

Some Fire
p6280117__800x600_.jpg

lusting

Rough_Rock
It's stunning nielseel! So glad it worked out for you. Wear it in good health!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thinner shank is so pretty along with the bezel! I love it!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Your new Ritani setting is stunning! I love everything about this ring. The proportions are perfect for you too! I'm seriously lusting after pears right now and I just love love love your ring! congrats!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lorrissey|1353373424|3310591 said:
Your new Ritani setting is stunning! I love everything about this ring. The proportions are perfect for you too! I'm seriously lusting after pears right now and I just love love love your ring! congrats!!

Thank you! I had never even considered a pear until I found this site and as soon as I did I fell in LOVE. They are unique yet still classic. I can't get over it.
It's strange. You know when you buy a new car, and then you never really noticed before but after you see people driving the same type of car you have all over. I thought it would be the same with pears but its not. I still never notice any.

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
I am really late to your pear party :bigsmile:

but I wanted to comment on how this stone has been transformed by your new setting

it really looks lovely and suits your hand so well

imasugarjunkie

Rough_Rock
It is gorgeous!! And it is SO similar to mine - except for the pink halo. I wish I had have thought about the way you have set it, it seems to really let the light into the pear!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results