shape
carat
color
clarity

My (already) reset .9ct ritani halo plain shank pear

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is finally HERE!!!! I am too excited to wait for good lighting and a better came, I wanted to post pictures as soon as I could. I am so happy! I was a little down in the dumps about it while it was gone thinking about how it looked in the old setting. But when I picked it up today, :love:

I love that the bezel really emphasizes the shape, way better than the original setting, that kind of deflated the gorgeous shape. Also the band is thinner and more dainty. Much more so than i had anticipated.
My pear is a .9ct H VS2 any my finger size is a 7.25

i picked it up at 5 and here in Michigan its pretty much dark by then so my pictures with my phone didnt turn out that stellar. I WILL post better ones tomorrow, i should have good lighting and a good camera by then. In the mean time just imagine the sparkle in the ring, because it is there, you just cant see that well YET.
first is a picture of the old setting so you can see the difference
nmnmn.jpg
img_3067.jpg
img_3073.jpg
img_3063.jpg
img_3068.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!!! I love the clean look and it really makes your pear look bigger! Yes, better pictures are in order :bigsmile:

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: So glad you're thrilled with it!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay! I'm glad that you found a setting that is just right for you! It does look so much better!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1352503489|3302144 said:
Yay! I'm glad that you found a setting that is just right for you! It does look so much better!

Yeah the setting was really poorly made but it ended up good in the end because if I hadn't of went to that place to make it I would have gone thought WF, and then I wouldn't have gotten it bezeled. Which I really love. I feel like its the best way to set the pear to see its shape, which was so important to me. :)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I looks gorgeous, I'm so happy that you finally got what you wanted. It looks amazing on you! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH OH OH!!! Its is FANTASTICALLY PERFECT!!! I love the new setting - oh so worth the wait and the reset!!! Its gorgeous Nielseel!!! I'm so happy you are happy - and it is back on your hand!! That setting really packs a punch - its amazing coverage on your hand!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
I love love pears and yours is fantastic! The setting is beautiful! Congrats!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wanted to see a pear ritani halo for so long! I LOVE it. Really, it is stunning. Sooooo much better than before. Congrats! :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Hello fellow Michigander :wavey: Your gorgeous pear looks SOOOOO much better in this setting, what a transformation!! :love: :love: :love: It looks perfect on you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1352505174|3302166 said:
I have wanted to see a pear ritani halo for so long! I LOVE it. Really, it is stunning. Sooooo much better than before. Congrats! :))

There is one other person on here that I have seen with a ritani pear. It had a line at the pear point, similar the the marquise sholdt bezel halo on BGD. Which I didnt want. So Im sure I was annoying about it to the person at the B&M store to make sure it didnt have that line at the tip.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks about 1000 times better!!! :love: I am SO happy for you that you were able to change to a setting you love!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I am glad you love it now!! Wear in health and happiness!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous nielseel!!! :love: I adore it, it looks so amazing (and huge :naughty: ) on you! SO much better than the other setting - such a good choice on your part, I'm really happy for you! :appl:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! The setting is just perfect for it and the diamond is a great size on you! You're making me want a pear! Congratulations and wear it in good health! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you finally got your remake!!! Clean was the first word I thought of as well. The bezels are very good at accentuating your center stone.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Nielseel that ring is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand! Love the new setting & love your nails! Congratulations :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Second setting is MUCH better!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks great, glad you are happy with it.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Wear it in good health and enjoy!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is beautiful. :D

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful. In the original setting, the pear was lost but now it take center stage.
:appl: :appl:

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a difference! I LOOOVE the new setting! :love: It really makes your pear pop!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Wowee! The difference the setting makes is night and day! I love the new, more delicate lines of it, really stunning!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a difference! I love the new setting. Your center stone looks bigger:) I love a pear in a bezel. The plain shank is a really nice change from others. It makes it look special. Wear it in good health!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. So glad you like it and are happy with your ring :)

ringstake2

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I never gave much thought to a pear shaped diamond but it looks fabulous! I love how clean it is and the more dainty looking band suits your fingers better.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!! I love my pear. I haven't ever noticed anyone with a pear shape in my area. And now I'm specifically looking at other people's e rings to see one, and I still haven't found one. Makes me happy that its a little bit unique.

What I like about it is the open part of the shank under the stone. It is kind of like some breathing room so when my finger bloats a little it doesn't get a muffin top as much :)

I'm real happy how its a mix of modern and classic. And you guys are right. Looks so clean. And one million times better than the first setting

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
Pretty, pretty pear!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results