carat
color
clarity

My ACA DK 20th Anniversary Ring

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because I'm happy.....on your ring and Anniversary!!!:appl::wavey::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cheers--Sharon

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! And, congratulations on your anniversary!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I'm a yellow gold lover and your ring is luscious!! Superb! Congratulations!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
To the next 20 years! What a gorgeous ring. I am rather partial to octagons myself and that is just outstanding.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and what a lovely setting. I love working with DK too! Happy Anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! I am so glad you finally posted this beauty! That ACA found a great home! Beautiful stone and setting!:love:

Thank you @diamondseeker2006 ! Your thread finally motivated me!

Happy Anniversary. Beautiful ring and it looks lovely on your hand.

Thanks @Queenie60 Sometimes I look at pictures of my hands and wonder who's old hands are those :cheeky:.

Wow, oh wow!!!
I love what you have done with this ring!!
Enjoy it! And happy anniversary!!!

I told you I liked mixed metals @gregchang35 ! I think we have something in common!

HI:

Because I'm happy.....on your ring and Anniversary!!!:appl::wavey::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cheers--Sharon
@canuk-gal Thank you Sharon! I appreciated that!

Beautiful!!! And, congratulations on your anniversary!
Thank you @lovebezels ! :wavey:

Wow! I'm a yellow gold lover and your ring is luscious!! Superb! Congratulations!!

@suzanne2 I think I want to add some more yellow gold to my wardrobe! I'm loving it too these days!

To the next 20 years! What a gorgeous ring. I am rather partial to octagons myself and that is just outstanding.
@CSpan Thank you! I've been following your threads on looking for a new wedding band. Cant wait to see the wedding band once it's made! Your
beautiful ering is TDF!

Beautiful stone and what a lovely setting. I love working with DK too! Happy Anniversary!

Thank you @Slick1 ! I wouldnt hesitate to use DK /Amy again! They were great!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th! Lovely ring.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th anniversary! What a beautiful work of art!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a stunning 20th anniversary ring @tyty333!!! I remember talking about the possibilities with you last year at the ps gtg and I’m so glad that you ended up with such an amazing stone and setting! :love::appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring and the design is genius! That tilt...:love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique ring and stone! love it!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT!!! love the mixed metals, the stone, everything! Happy anniversary!:love::love::love:

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning and congrats

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 20th! Lovely ring.
Thank you @caf ! :wavey:

Happy 20th anniversary! What a beautiful work of art!

Thank you @Weecam They do seem like little pieces of art! DK does such a nice job!

Congrats on a stunning 20th anniversary ring @tyty333!!! I remember talking about the possibilities with you last year at the ps gtg and I’m so glad that you ended up with such an amazing stone and setting! :love::appl:

@ac117 It took a while for a big birthday or big anniversary to roll around but really happy to finally have a larger (for me) ideal cut stone!
We need another get-together!

I love this ring and the design is genius! That tilt...:love:
Thank you @PintoBean And thank you for all your help and advice with the design!

What a beautiful and unique ring and stone! love it!!!!
Thank you @Tekate I tend to like slightly different and I think I ticked all the boxes with this one!

I LOVE IT!!! love the mixed metals, the stone, everything! Happy anniversary!:love::love::love:
Thank you for your kind words @Gussie :wavey:

Simply stunning and congrats

Thank you @Trionacat Its nice to finally have something new to show off!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ouuuhhhh!!!!!

Love your ring!!!! The profile is delish, and all the elements are so visually cool. I just love what a substantial and versatile piece you have!

I adore octagonal creations, and the way you combined it with the mixed metals and halo is really exciting!!!

I would love love more photos. What a great ring!!!

**edit to add: the details are really, really, well executed- the proportions, the milgrain, engraving, finishes.... :clap: and the ACA looks like a sparkler!!!! ****

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 20 years! Enjoy that beautiful ring!

Lani

Rough_Rock
Beautiful design and very unique! Congrats!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know how I missed this! Beautiful ring, and Congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @tyty333, huge congratulations on 20 years of marriage and on this gorgeous and quite unique ring! It looks right at home on your hand!!! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results