carat
color
clarity

My ACA DK 20th Anniversary Ring

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

Crawling out of my shell to share my 20th Anniversary gift with everyone. Big shout out to Whiteflash, and David and
Amy Klass! Where do I start??? I knew I wanted a RHR and with input from Whiteflash, I was able to pick out a beautiful 1.14 J/SI1 A Cut Above stone. Whiteflash was a pleasure to work with. They were warm, friendly, and accommodating. After receiving my ACA and doing my happy dance (WOW on the fire and sparkle), back in the mail it went to David and Amy Klass for the setting. David and Amy were also easy to work with and very (very) patient. I just have to add that their workmanship is amazing! There is a little bit of everything I like (maybe too much by some standards :) ) ...mixed metals, engraving, milgraining, satin finish and a lovely ACA.

My picture taking abilities don't do it justice, but here are the results...
IMG_20190601_172208816.jpg front view 2.jpg
IMG_20190529_153109658.jpg IMG_20190601_171910238.jpg
Here is a DK photo showing the side view.
original ring 3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190901_121841418_MP.jpg
    IMG_20190901_121841418_MP.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 122

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!!!!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness! :love: I love the look and the satin yellow gold is almost melt in the mouth! :lickout: Congrats.

Reactions: D&T

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about your ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats On the big milestone! And what a wonderful way to celebrate. Enjoy and happy more anniversary gifts in the near future!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! I have never seen a ring like this before & it's just glorious!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @tyty333! I love everything about it and that profile is swoon worthy.:kiss2: Looks so comfortable to wear too. So glad you came out of your shell to share and hope you will share more photos.
Happy 20th anniversary! :appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 it’s fabulous and I’m so glad you posted! A little bit of everything perhaps but they are all such wonderful things! Love the octagon shape too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 20 years, @tyty333!

And your ring is a frame for a masterpiece. :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing this! It is stunning! Congrats on 20 years and your beautiful new ring!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just spoke to Amy from DKJ about a project of my own, and she asked me to make a small clarification. For the sake of her poor partner's heart - she is actually Amy Phillips - David's business partner and friend, but not wife. A lot of people make the same assumption, so don't be too concerned - it happens a lot!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary and Congrats on your beautiful ring!!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's a beauty.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY cool ring? Is it a RHR? Are you wearing it with a wedding band?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!!!!

Thank you @tkyasx78 !

My goodness! :love: I love the look and the satin yellow gold is almost melt in the mouth! :lickout: Congrats.

@Tartansparkles I love the satin too...kind of keeps the yellow gold from being in your face if you know what I mean.

I love everything about your ring!

Thank you so much @Paisley2628

Congrats On the big milestone! And what a wonderful way to celebrate. Enjoy and happy more anniversary gifts in the near future!

Thanks @D&T ! The 20 years just flew! We got married when we were older so hoping to have at least 20 more! I'll be too old to care about bling
by then ;(.

Oh wow! I have never seen a ring like this before & it's just glorious!!
Thank you @Alex T ! It took me a while to figure it all out but I'm pretty happy with the results!

Gorgeous @tyty333! I love everything about it and that profile is swoon worthy.:kiss2: Looks so comfortable to wear too. So glad you came out of your shell to share and hope you will share more photos.
Happy 20th anniversary! :appl:

Thank you @missy ! It is very comfortable to wear as well as fun to wear (do people know what I mean when I say this)??? I can dress it up/down
and it makes me smile when it catches my eye.

@tyty333 it’s fabulous and I’m so glad you posted! A little bit of everything perhaps but they are all such wonderful things! Love the octagon shape too!

I love the octagon shape too @meely ! And the round shape...and the engraving... =)2

Congratulations on 20 years, @tyty333!

And your ring is a frame for a masterpiece. :))

Thank you @mrs-b ! They are like little pieces of wearable art!

Thanks so much for sharing this! It is stunning! Congrats on 20 years and your beautiful new ring!!

Thank you @MissGotRocks ! I've enjoyed the last 20 years and hope the next 20 is just as good!

Just spoke to Amy from DKJ about a project of my own, and she asked me to make a small clarification. For the sake of her poor partner's heart - she is actually Amy Phillips - David's business partner and friend, but not wife. A lot of people make the same assumption, so don't be too concerned - it happens a lot!

@mrs-b Thanks for the info! I dont know why I assumed that they were married.

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on your beautiful ring!!!

Thank you very much @kayla17 !

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

Crawling out of my shell to share my 20th Anniversary gift with everyone. Big shout out to Whiteflash, and David and
Amy Klass! Where do I start??? I knew I wanted a RHR and with input from Whiteflash, I was able to pick out a beautiful 1.14 J/SI1 A Cut Above stone. Whiteflash was a pleasure to work with. They were warm, friendly, and accommodating. After receiving my ACA and doing my happy dance (WOW on the fire and sparkle), back in the mail it went to David and Amy Klass for the setting. David and Amy were also easy to work with and very (very) patient. I just have to add that their workmanship is amazing! There is a little bit of everything I like (maybe too much by some standards :) ) ...mixed metals, engraving, milgraining, satin finish and a lovely ACA.

My picture taking abilities don't do it justice, but here are the results...
IMG_20190601_172208816.jpg front view 2.jpg
IMG_20190529_153109658.jpg IMG_20190601_171910238.jpg
Here is a DK photo showing the side view.
original ring 3.jpg
that's really beautiful.
i love it :kiss2:

also well done on 20 years :appl:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Congrats on 20 years!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow I hat a gorgeous ring!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy ...HAPPY 20th anniversary!!!:appl:
Your ring it beautiful!!!The the yg double halo such a nice touch!!! Different and so pretty!! I love this piece!! :love: Congrats!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, 20 years is quite a milestone!! Your ring is beautiful, & your WF ACA is so gorgeous!:love: Enjoy & wear it in health & happiness for another 20, or 30 or 40 years...:appl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great way to celebrate 20 years. Bon anniversaire!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL RING with superb ACA diamond on a DK Setting... How perfect is that!!!
Great memory it is tagged with too.. Enjoy wearing them... =)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring, congrats on your anniversary!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Happy anniversary!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's really beautiful.
i love it :kiss2:

also well done on 20 years :appl:
Thank you @Daisys and Diamonds ! I love it too!

Gorgeous!! Congrats on 20 years!!
Thank you @liaerfbv !

Oh wow I hat a gorgeous ring!
Thank you @GearGirly I think :???:=)2!

Happy Happy ...HAPPY 20th anniversary!!!:appl:
Your ring it beautiful!!!The the yg double halo such a nice touch!!! Different and so pretty!! I love this piece!! :love: Congrats!!

@ZestfullyBling Thank you...different is what I was hoping for (but not too different if you know what I mean!)

Congratulations, 20 years is quite a milestone!! Your ring is beautiful, & your WF ACA is so gorgeous!:love: Enjoy & wear it in health & happiness for another 20, or 30 or 40 years...:appl:

Thank you @sarahb...hoping we'll get at least 20 more years before I pass it on to DD! 30 would be a bonus!

What a great way to celebrate 20 years. Bon anniversaire!
Thank you @JPie !

Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL RING with superb ACA diamond on a DK Setting... How perfect is that!!!
Great memory it is tagged with too.. Enjoy wearing them... =)

Thank you @HNGN Definitely has everything I like in it. The ACA is the piece de resistance! Cant go wrong there!

Gorgeous stone and ring, congrats on your anniversary!!!
@arkieb1 Thank you for the compliment!

What a beautiful ring! Happy anniversary!
Thank you @Bonfire!

Thank you @Austina !

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! I am so glad you finally posted this beauty! That ACA found a great home! Beautiful stone and setting!:love:

Q

Queenie60

Happy Anniversary. Beautiful ring and it looks lovely on your hand.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow, oh wow!!!
I love what you have done with this ring!!
Enjoy it! And happy anniversary!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results