shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 5.6 carat ID Jewelry eternity band!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all-

Just wanted to share the vendor pic I just got from ID Jewelry on my new 5.6 carat eternity band (14 ex cut F/G SI1 beauties). It shipped today and I'll have it in 2 days-- once I get it I'll post a full review and tons more pics :bigsmile:

I do want to say that I HIGHLY recommend ID Jewelry -- their customer service is just spectacular. They really went above and beyond to make me happy which says a lot since I'm quite the perfectionist.. ::)

eternity band.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow - LOVE IT!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of Bling!!!!!! Wowsa!!!! Did you go with wg or plat? I can't wait to hear about your experience with ID! I am planning on getting the same band but with somewhere between 10-20pt stones next year! Did you meet with them at all? So excited for you! It is gorgeous!!! Will this be a wedding band or a RHR?

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
violet3 said:
Holy cow - LOVE IT!!!

Thanks! I can't wait to get it!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann01 said:
Holy Mother of Bling!!!!!! Wowsa!!!! Did you go with wg or plat? I can't wait to hear about your experience with ID! I am planning on getting the same band but with somewhere between 10-20pt stones next year! Did you meet with them at all? So excited for you! It is gorgeous!!! Will this be a wedding band or a RHR?

I went with WG though platinum was super affordable- not much more really. I just decided that scratches would bug the heck out of me and I'm too busy to take it in all the time to get polished. But with WG I only need to get it replated every year or so. Also, it seems like it would possibly feel too heavy in platinum since it's a thick band.

I never met with anyone and did 99% of this through email though I did talk to the owner a couple times on the phone. My experience was really great-- there were a couple of "bumps" in the road but Luann and Yekutiel (the owner) bent over backwards to make sure I was totally happy and I was super impressed with the lengths they went to, to make sure I was happy. The BEST customer service I've ever had with a jeweler- by leaps and bounds. I'll give a whole big review when I get the ring :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and this is an upgraded wedding band. The original (which I still have and will wear while working out etc) is a simple 2mm WG band. :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woweewow!! It's stunning!! :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
LALove said:
Oh and this is an upgraded wedding band. The original (which I still have and will wear while working out etc) is a simple 2mm WG band. :)

Thanks for all of the info LA!! I just went back and read your previous thread with your "bumps" along the road. But when you get this ring and it is PERFECT it will all be worth it! Are you planning on wearing this ring with an engagement ring or just as a stand alone wedding band?! We need lots of pics as soon as that bad boy arrives!

Oh, did they offer a wire transfer discount or a PS discount? Just curious....

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
LALove ~ mine is 18k white gold, you will LOVE it. White gold will give it more sparkle!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
*GULP* I cannot wait to see the handshots !!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! :love: :cheeky:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann01 said:
LALove said:

Thanks for all of the info LA!! I just went back and read your previous thread with your "bumps" along the road. But when you get this ring and it is PERFECT it will all be worth it! Are you planning on wearing this ring with an engagement ring or just as a stand alone wedding band?! We need lots of pics as soon as that bad boy arrives!

Oh, did they offer a wire transfer discount or a PS discount? Just curious....

Well I'm in the process of upgrading my ering as well so I'm not wearing an ering right now but even when i get a new one I think I'll wear it alone - I think this band plus a larger diamond would look like overkill :)

I did get a ps price but didn't do a wire transfer so not sure if they do that. Their prices beat any other dealer I checked out- I swear their profit must only be ten bucks lol

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
OCmom3xboys said:
LALove ~ mine is 18k white gold, you will LOVE it. White gold will give it more sparkle!

I didn't even think of gold being shinier- that's great!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
LALove said:
OCmom3xboys said:

I didn't even think of gold being shinier- that's great!

My wedding set and other rings are platinum, shinny but more grayish (patina), my white gold rings are more bright and shinny and no worries about scratches.

I can't wait to see hand shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :love: :love: :love:

It's gonna be BLINDING!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's going to be a whopper - but a gorgeous one! Can't wait to see it on the hand!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! :love: :love: :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
There is so such things as overkill when it comes to diamonds! It is stunning! Enjoy!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my my my........... LALOVE your eternity ring is spectacular :love:

Must post handshots...........................

LM

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OMGOSH!!! HUBBA HUBBA that's gonna stop traffic and lead to floods of drool...
BEAUTIFUL!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWEE, it's incredible!! I.D are in the process of making a tennis bracelet for me, and I can attest to their wonderful serive, I'm glad you had such a fantastic experience! You are one lucky lady!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does that blingalicious thing really exist in real world :love: :love: :love: ? Oh, my God, my jaw has dropped!!! Can't wait for the hand shots :appl: :appl: :appl:

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
:o Pics, pics, pics, pics :mrgreen:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy blingalicious! That is absolutely, totally stunning! I can't wait to see handshots! Would you mind sharing the size of each stone as well as your finger size?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's going to look spectacular on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...I cant wait to see hand shots! :love:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone so much for all the kind comments! It will be here tomorrow and if anyone is interested I can sneak in a few iPhone pics (won't be able to take proper pics until I get home from work). :)

antelope1

Brilliant_Rock
iPhone pix! Do it, do it!

5.3 cts is bigger than my head. :love:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
antelope1 said:
iPhone pix! Do it, do it!

5.3 cts is bigger than my head. :love:

LOL! Ok I will :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire said:
Holy blingalicious! That is absolutely, totally stunning! I can't wait to see handshots! Would you mind sharing the size of each stone as well as your finger size?

Thank you :) The stones are all 4.8mm/40pts. My ring size is a 5.5 which totally fits and is even a bit loose most of the time but my fingers swell so easily (increase in temp, eating salt etc) and then a 5.5 gets a bit tight which I cannot stand- I like to wear my rings loose. So all my previous rings have been size 6 but they've been thinner than this ring so I got this in a 6.5.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results