shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 5.6 carat ID Jewelry eternity band!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
:love: Stunning ring!

I loved reading your review. I have band from them I got this summer and I have some "bumps in the road" too, but Tami (Yekutiel's wife) has been *exceptional* dealing with me. Like you said, never a hint of complaint or "Oh gosh, she's so picky." I couldn't recommend them more highly!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous...Luann & Yekutiel really are the best to work with- they really just want their customers to be happy!! Im so glad everything worked out for you, and I cant wait to see your upgrade!!! :appl: :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
LALove it is incredible!!! What a beautiful ring!! :love:
I am so glad you love it and ID jewelry as well. It's good to see people purchasing for other vendors rather than the usual places. I chose ID for my first online purchase (my wedding band) amd i couldn't have been happier with the product, price and especially the service. I just bought the ring through the checkout and Yekutiel emailed me straight away to ask if he could call me to check the details. I am in Australia and I thought it was very good of him to do that for me. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

Wear your beautiful new ring in good health! :))

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your new eternity band is just stunningly beautiful (even in iPhone pics)! Congratulations!

Your review of ID Jewelry is very good and I'm sure it will be helpful to others. I like - and will patronize - companies that go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: (I know many others said the same thing but that certainly covers it all).

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
motownmama, oddoneout, Yssie, OrchidLei, hearts-arrows_girl, Dani, hawaiianorangetree, blueiris and marcy thank you for your nice comments! :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Orchid Lei|1289063821|2756893 said:
:love: Stunning ring!

I loved reading your review. I have band from them I got this summer and I have some "bumps in the road" too, but Tami (Yekutiel's wife) has been *exceptional* dealing with me. Like you said, never a hint of complaint or "Oh gosh, she's so picky." I couldn't recommend them more highly!

I'm glad you also had a good experience with them! Do you have pictures of your band? I think mine needs a pal.. Maybe one of their delicate sapphire and diamond stacking bands... :naughty:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Dani|1289140731|2757441 said:
Your new band is gorgeous...Luann & Yekutiel really are the best to work with- they really just want their customers to be happy!! Im so glad everything worked out for you, and I cant wait to see your upgrade!!! :appl: :appl:[/quote

Thanks :) I still have a way to go to get the upgrade, especially since I went with a larger eternity. :twirl: And I still have to decide cushion or round or maybe even a marquise set E-W?! - and which setting to get - I change my mind every hour it seems! LOL

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1289141476|2757448 said:
LALove it is incredible!!! What a beautiful ring!! :love:
I am so glad you love it and ID jewelry as well. It's good to see people purchasing for other vendors rather than the usual places. I chose ID for my first online purchase (my wedding band) amd i couldn't have been happier with the product, price and especially the service. I just bought the ring through the checkout and Yekutiel emailed me straight away to ask if he could call me to check the details. I am in Australia and I thought it was very good of him to do that for me. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

Wear your beautiful new ring in good health! :))

Thank you :):):) I am truly impressed with their service and I'll definitely be going back. So happy to hear other PSers have had great experiences too!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
blueiris|1289141741|2757452 said:
Wow! Your new eternity band is just stunningly beautiful (even in iPhone pics)! Congratulations!

Your review of ID Jewelry is very good and I'm sure it will be helpful to others. I like - and will patronize - companies that go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied!

Thanks :bigsmile: I really love it :D To me, extraordinary customer service is just as important as quality and actually more important than price and is what I look for in any company where I'm going to be spending my money. IDJ definitely meets all those criteria, IMO.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately it's still overcast and icky outside but I took some pics with my canon anyway. As soon as my DH gets done working out, I'll have him upload them to the computer so I can post them. They still don't do the ring justice but they're better than the iPhone pics :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
First pic is of ring with baby's first booties =)

IMG_4728-1.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Indoor shot with lights on..

IMG_4676-1.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Indoor pics by window with lights off (overcast fall day here)..

IMG_4677-2.jpg

IMG_4678-3.jpg

IMG_4679-4.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Outside pics...

IMG_4685-7.jpg

IMG_4682-6.jpg

IMG_4681-5.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Last pics- outside with my original 2mm WG band.. hmm.. I see the focus was a bit off. It's hard getting perfectly focused hand pics. :twirl:

IMG_4706-11.jpg

IMG_4705-10.jpg

IMG_4710-12.jpg

IMG_4704-9.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
What the heck.. how am I a trade person all of a sudden?? I looked at my profile and "trade member" isn't marked...

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
LAlove,

Your photos are beautiful! I love the one with the original wedding band because it shows the actual size of your new eternity
band. Thanks for posting!

Also the TRADE Person thing is on my name also. It is not checked on my profile as I am not a trade person. I don't know
how to get it taken off.

PoshPrincess

Rough_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures! Plus it looks outstanding with your wedding band!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Kimber- thank you! :) Weird about the trade tag.. not sure how to remove it..

PoshPrincess - thanks! I like it with my wb too. I think I could even add a little diamond stacker and wear all 3 together. :bigsmile: I think I'll email ID about that sapphire and diamond one I've seen several PSers wearing. :naughty:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful eternity band!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Awww, the picture on the booty is just precious. I just LOVE your ring !!!!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Cachette & blingmy ring- thank you :) :) The bootie pic is my fav too.

After wearing it all weekend, I seriously considered sending it back to upgrade to half pointers. Is that record time for DSS to set in??! LOL I decided against it though- only because it'd set me way back on my quest for a larger solitaire. I think I need help-- are there diamond therapists?? LOL

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond band is beautiful, but I totally understand you (yes, I suffer from DSS), if I could I 'd buy half carat diamonds too.

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
WOW! What an incredible ring. I also have an eternity band (not nearly as big) and love wearing it solo. I think it's such a beautiful piece that really stands strong on it's own.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
omg HOLY MOTHER OF BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
purplesilk|1289235556|2758389 said:
Your diamond band is beautiful, but I totally understand you (yes, I suffer from DSS), if I could I 'd buy half carat diamonds too.

Thank you :) I tried on 50 pointers and it was awesome but its just not in the cards at the moment.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
LAG2010|1289235845|2758396 said:
WOW! What an incredible ring. I also have an eternity band (not nearly as big) and love wearing it solo. I think it's such a beautiful piece that really stands strong on it's own.

Thanks! Yours is gorgeous!! And I'm in LOVE with your ering!!! It makes me rethink getting another cut- it's perfect!!!!!!! :love:

The old show me your eternity bands thread is locked it seems but I think we should start a new one- there's been quite a few gorgeous eternity/stacking bands popping up on PS lately :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
LALove said:
Thank you :) I tried on 50 pointers and it was awesome but its just not in the cards at the moment.

...dreaming doesn't cost a thing... enjoy your beautiful band and think of me, poor me, an old girl without an eternity band... ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results