shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 5.4 carat Pear E-ring upgrade

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful!! The setting looks fab too. It lets the center shine but isn’t too plain and adds just the right amount of sparkle! Congrats on 15 years❤️

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
That is one yummy pear❤️

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! LOVE your new ring. The stone is gorgeous.. looks perfect on your hand and both band choices are amazing. Win! Win! Win!

Thanks so much

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's just gorgeous on you! :love: Congratulations on your anniversary! Wear in good health!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful!! The setting looks fab too. It lets the center shine but isn’t too plain and adds just the right amount of sparkle! Congrats on 15 years❤️

Thanks so much. I definitely wanted the pear to be the star

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You know those charts of diamond shapes? The ones that show the ideal outline for each shape… This pear is straight off one of those charts. Picture perfect faceting :love:

And I love the mount. Your jeweller is so clever!! With that protective base plate under the tip - such a creative solution.

Congratulations!! This piece is a classic heirloom. Something that’s traditional enough to style for a lifetime but at the same time uniquely yours… It takes a certain confidence to wear a pear well. You have that in spades :bigsmile:

:appl: :love: :cool2:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Can we also see pictures of that amazing bracelet stack too?!!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous upgrade, Missie!!! Great pears aren't easy to find and you definitely did! I agree on having a smaller band that allows the pear to be the star!

Thanks DS. My jeweler gets the credit. He called me excited like get here now to see large fancy cuts he had gotten in. This was the smaller of two pears but the shape I loved. I was planning to get a larger oval. I remembered reading that when you see the pear you love get it because it never comes around twice.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

You know those charts of diamond shapes? The ones that show the ideal outline for each shape… This pear is straight off one of those charts. Picture perfect faceting :love:

And I love the mount. Your jeweller is so clever!! With that protective base plate under the tip - such a creative solution.

Congratulations!! This piece is a classic heirloom. Something that’s traditional enough to style for a lifetime but at the same time uniquely yours… It takes a certain confidence to wear a pear well. You have that in spades :bigsmile:

:appl: :love: :cool2:
Thank you so much for you invaluable advice. I was bit nervous about the pear overall but it was perfect stone for me. I argued with my jeweler about that prong on the tip that traditionally goes on pear. I was so against it and I love how he came up with a solution. The hidden halo is perfect with base to protect the tip from underneath. This will be a forever piece for me.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I started down the upgrade journey this year for our 15 year anniversary. I initially wanted to get larger Oval but my jeweler brought in different fancy shapes and this juicy pear stole my heart. The shape was just perfect to me but I was hesitant. Was I making the right choice for such an expensive upgrade? Decided to go for it and ran it by @yssie to get her thoughts. So I picked her up few days ago. I can’t seem to capture the insane sparkle I see in real life. Here she is 5.4 carat J SI1 -14.11x10.18 x6.35 44D9E131-CC64-432D-A6E7-363CCE038C88.png

Holy crap I think I may have died and gone to juicy pear diamond heaven! Congrats, what an absolutely beautiful piece.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love this pear, the setting and I love the flush fitting wedding band! Congratulations on your dream forever piece :kiss2: Such a beauty and completely glamorous :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap I think I may have died and gone to juicy pear diamond heaven! Congrats, what an absolutely beautiful piece.

Yes it’s the shape that I love about it the most. Just plump

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love this pear, the setting and I love the flush fitting wedding band! Congratulations on your dream forever piece :kiss2: Such a beauty and completely glamorous :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you so much. I love the setting and the bands were my originals from my oval. They just made one into full eternity and did new basket. I love that I was able to keep them.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Missie congrats on your 15 year anniversary! Your new diamond is gorgeous!! I love the shape of this pear. What a beautiful collection you have. :kiss2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just pear-fect! Congratulations on 15 years. What w wonderful way to celebrate!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Happy 15th anniversary!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really beautiful! Just stunning on you!!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you and the whole set of bling goes really well together.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Missie congrats on your 15 year anniversary! Your new diamond is gorgeous!! I love the shape of this pear. What a beautiful collection you have. :kiss2:

Thanks so much. The shape is definitely what sold me on this one.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pear!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your pear is absolutely gorgeous!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I've always loved a juicy pear. This one is lovely! You must be thrilled!

I've also learned, thanks to this thread - now I want a 5-carat pear one day :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results