shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 5.4 carat Pear E-ring upgrade

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Juicy is right!! Love the chunky shape and barely there bow tie. Congratulations on finding such a nice one. When you know, you know. Good for you for jumping on it. That shape will look fab with all your VCA. Classic but will hold her own.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I've always loved a juicy pear. This one is lovely! You must be thrilled!

I've also learned, thanks to this thread - now I want a 5-carat pear one day :lol:

Thanks yes I am.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Juicy is right!! Love the chunky shape and barely there bow tie. Congratulations on finding such a nice one. When you know, you know. Good for you for jumping on it. That shape will look fab with all your VCA. Classic but will hold her own.

Thanks I am loving it more and more as I play around with it. The shape is definitely Everything. It sparkles so well. I’m waiting for a sunny day so I can go outside really really capture it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! She is lovely!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally amazbling! :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely dreamy! Oh those bracelets too and I love the emerald cut band! Congratulations on JOTW and Happy Anniversary!!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Yes!! I love everything about this. Your hand, your wrist, and your 15 years! Congratulations!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Omg - stunning!! Absolutely perfect on your hand! Love the wrist too! Congratulations on 15 years!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Omg - stunning!! Absolutely perfect on your hand! Love the wrist too! Congratulations on 15 years!

Thank you so much. The wrist is my jam

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Late to the party b/c I've been traveling overseas...

OMG! This ring is amazing! It really is pear perfection! And the setting is classically beautiful with a unique twist. I love it paired with your emerald cut band too.

With that incredible ring and your gorgeous bracelet stack...I'm sure you're turning heads from a mile away!

Enjoy every blingy minute!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Late to the party b/c I've been traveling overseas...

OMG! This ring is amazing! It really is pear perfection! And the setting is classically beautiful with a unique twist. I love it paired with your emerald cut band too.

With that incredible ring and your gorgeous bracelet stack...I'm sure you're turning heads from a mile away!

Enjoy every blingy minute!

Thanks so much I love it…..the more I play around with it trying to decide if emerald band is needed. My arm stacks keep me up at night lol

heyitsadriana

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I started down the upgrade journey this year for our 15 year anniversary. I initially wanted to get larger Oval but my jeweler brought in different fancy shapes and this juicy pear stole my heart. The shape was just perfect to me but I was hesitant. Was I making the right choice for such an expensive upgrade? Decided to go for it and ran it by @yssie to get her thoughts. So I picked her up few days ago. I can’t seem to capture the insane sparkle I see in real life. Here she is 5.4 carat J SI1 -14.11x10.18 x6.35 44D9E131-CC64-432D-A6E7-363CCE038C88.png

I'd love to see more pics and of your bracelet stack as well! Gorgeous!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Yesssssss Lady, that's so perfectly you!

Thanks so much. Yes it definitely feels like me. I picked up my rg band and now I have few options for stacking.

Kandie

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I started down the upgrade journey this year for our 15 year anniversary. I initially wanted to get larger Oval but my jeweler brought in different fancy shapes and this juicy pear stole my heart. The shape was just perfect to me but I was hesitant. Was I making the right choice for such an expensive upgrade? Decided to go for it and ran it by @yssie to get her thoughts. So I picked her up few days ago. I can’t seem to capture the insane sparkle I see in real life. Here she is 5.4 carat J SI1 -14.11x10.18 x6.35 44D9E131-CC64-432D-A6E7-363CCE038C88.png

Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results