shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 3.23ct Whiteflash Expert Selection!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love the classic setting too! :appl:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful and classic! You are a lucky lady :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and diamond! Very classy, elegant and huge. :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1456606476|3996676 said:
Carebear! :wavey: Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!! :love: The fact that that stone was ES shows how strict WF is on ACA specs because those images look pretty perfect to me! :appl: They also did a fabulous job with the new head and the ring looks brand new!
Diamondseeker2006 :wavey: I was surprised that this stone was not an ACA but I think just a tiny discrepancy in the hearts and it becomes an ES! I was pretty happy with the previous setting head, but the prongs on the new head are thinner and more fluid than the last :love: Definitely a toss-up between this and the U-113 head!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal, Asscherhalo_lover,MissGotRocks, alongcat,junebug17, Alex T,motownmama,tyty333, JDDN, Snowdrop13, marcy - Thank you for all your kind words!

CRYSTAL24K - Yes I absolutely LOVE this side profile! I'm definitely one of those people that stare at the side profile as much as the top profile! ;))

grateful4life - I was totally thinking that your ring was my ring's big sister! I've worked with WF on several projects and their top notch customer service is the #1 reason I keep going back.

Veltiesmom - I did a double take when I saw your thread on Rockytalky! I'm so excited that my stone has a PS twin!!! I can't wait to see your finished ring!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
msop04|1456609237|3996699 said:
Congratulations on your GORGEOUS new diamond!!! :love: :love:

Can you tell us more about your setting -- it's really nice! :wavey:

Thank you msop04!
My original setting was made by Exceldiamonds back in 2006, who IMO made the best Tiffany style setting at the time. This was before the days of the Vatche U-113 and before WF perfected theirs. :cheeky: I was happy with my previous setting for many yrs but when I do a side by side comparison, the new head is a notch above. It was a bit difficult letting go of my ring of 10 yrs so it was nice that I was able to keep the original shank for sentimental reasons :) In addition to replacing the head, WF polished out all the nicks, dings, and scratches to make the ring look branch new!

I am attaching a side by side comparison of the previous head with the new head for anyone interested.

before-after-head.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One last car shot :D

20160220_174038-small.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
CareBear, your new WF ring is such a beauty! :love: Love the stone & the beautiful setting you chose! :appl: Congratulations! :clap:

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven't been on PS in a while - got married, went travelling, moved......

But CareBear, I just saw your thread on your new ring from WF!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!! CONGRATS!! :appl: It looks huge on your finger! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful classic! Seriously simple and oh so lovely :love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
luckyhonu|1473027234|4073260 said:
I haven't been on PS in a while - got married, went travelling, moved......

But CareBear, I just saw your thread on your new ring from WF!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!! CONGRATS!! :appl: It looks huge on your finger! :love:
Thank you Luckyhonu! If only my fingers were as thin as yours... instead they keep getting bigger :knockout:
It sounds like you've had a wonderful year! I wish you and your new DH much happiness!!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1473049778|4073306 said:
What a beautiful classic! Seriously simple and oh so lovely :love:
Thank you hathalove! To me, nothing beats a simple solitaire :))

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1456577282|3996533 said:
Here are some hand shots I took under department store lighting. I didn't get a chance to download them off my phone and resize them until now.
Wow this looks huge! :love: :love: :love:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Classic solitaire! Looks great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results