shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2016 bling bling

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my new pretties - most are brand new, just a couple are re(sets) :dance: :twirl: :love: :love: :appl:

1. Van Cleef Perlee clover bracelet in RG with diamonds
2. Love bracelet in WG wt 4 diamonds
3. Cartier skinny Trinity ring
4. new (to me) diamond line necklace
5. re-set existing IDJ diamond tennis bracelet
6. pair of ruby & diamnond bangles
7. set existing Tanzanite ring, in a diamond halo
8. rubellite ring and garnet earrings, set in matching diamond halos in RG
9. green tourmaline & side pink spinel 3-stone ring
10. miscellaneous pieces, inclg eternity bands and pearls

Pics coming up...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. Van Cleef Perlee clover in RG, small size:

perlee_clover.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 and 3. Cartier Love WG 4-diamond size 16 Love bracelet and skinny Trinity band in size 49 (to fit loose, I'm actually a size 48), shown together with my long time love Holly:

l_0.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Group pic (not a flattering pic of Holly though :sick: ):

h__p__t_0.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got it!! And stacked it. Beyond fabulous... I would not complain if you posted more close up pictures. :rodent:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4. Diamond line necklace - in 18k WG and 15 1/4 " long.

There's a funny story about this. My friend had this necklace for a few years; and I'd always admired it. I thought the diamonds were 20pts. She never corrected me, lol. Recently, I borrowed it from her to wear, since I loved/ love it so much. One day, I decided to clean it for her (which PS'er wouldn't?! lol) and then I louped it...well, the diamonds are actually not 20pts but more like 15 pts and they are set in an illusion setting with metal surrounding. I subsequently asked her if they were 10pts and she vehemently denied it! :rodent: Anyway, long story short, since I was wearing it almost daily and wouldn't give it back to her, we decided to swap my loose multi-coloured/ yellow diamonds and I also topped up $$$. I ended up paying just over USD10k for the whole thing. And voila, we're both happy. :appl:

Oh, I reckon the diamonds are like G-H, SI quality..nothing alarming sticks out.

diamond_line_necklace.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5. I've decided to reset my IDJ tennis bracelet into one with an illusion setting, like my line necklace. This is still with the jeweller, hopefully for only another couple of weeks, so pic is pending.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6. Pair of ruby & diamond bangles. The rubies are a deep deep pink (like reddish pink), not red red; and are heated (I'm ok with that). They're set alternately with diamonds (3 rubies + 1 diamond) and in 22k YG. This is a custom project, in 16cm, since I really do have the wrists of a child. I hope to have them by next month. So pic is also pending...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1462599048|4028465 said:
You got it!! And stacked it. Beyond fabulous... I would not complain if you posted more close up pictures. :rodent:

Yes, finally!!! :dance: :clap:

I will try to post more pics soon.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
7, 8 and 9.

Item 7 is an almost 6ct (like 5.7-5.9ct, I forget what exactly) tanzanite. It's blue in most lighting conditions, with just a hint of violet. I love love love this ring.

The setting is ok, the prongs are not claw-like. But I'm ok with that.

8. Rubellite centre stone ring and red garnet earrings. Again, I forget the specs.

9. Green tourmaline: I want to say this is about 4-5ct, but again I don't remember exactly. The pink spinels, I've had for a few years. I love the colours on both.

All coloured stones are sourced from Gems by Nomads, who claim to be one of Tiffany's suppliers (and I believe them). The settings are from a Hong Kong jewellery, are not super-expensive, but really not bad at all.

tz__r_amp_g__tr_amp_sp.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huh! PS won't let me correct my typos!!

Anyway, I also wanted to add that I also love love love my rubellite ring. I reach for that quite often. The earrings, not so much.

These are all RHR's.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And..the Perlee, the Love and the Trinity are making their debut on the SG social scene tonight!! :appl:

(Well, my social circle anyway! ;)) :naughty: )

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix you have acquired so many gorgeous pieces. My favourites are the diamond necklace and green tourm and pink spinal ring. :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!! Phoenix.. :love: will you marry me?!... :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix! GORGEOUS all of your collection! :love: :love: :love:
So happy for you that you have acquired such a beautiful collection that you adore and love. :appl:
Truly lovely pieces for a truly lovely lady!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoeinix!! Wow! Can we be sisters? So I can borrow your costume pieces.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All so lovely!!! :love: We need close up pics of the necklace with neck shots, please! :bigsmile:

Also, what happened with your search for the perfect EC honker?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG :love: :love: :love:
Adopt me, Phoenix! :wavey: On second thought, if I were your daughter, you could say "no" to me, so, let me adopt YOU...you can't say "no" to Mama Pinto Bean! :naughty: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, I think we should be bffs, that way we can "swap" too :whistle:

Any close up shots of the diamond necklace that shows what an illusion setting looks like?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Forget DF - marry MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a paltrey collection of undistinguished goods :lol: We feel bad for you! :boohoo:

Serially, fab fab fab and love your arm and finger stacks! Looks beautiful on you, way to go! :wavey: :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! LOVE every bit of your collection!

What happened to the antique cushion search??

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I especially love no.1 and can't wait to see the ruby and diamond bangles!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all your pieces, and I can't wait to see the ones to come! You have the most beautiful collection!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelets just kill me. And the diamond necklace? No words. And I can't even wrap my head around all those RHRs...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations on a very productive year thus far. And it's only May...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa...all of this in 2016?!!! You have been busy!!! :appl:

All beautiful, but my favorite new piece is the VCA Perlee clover bracelet! :love: :love: :love:

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful haul for the year! The clover bracelet is so beautiful, and I'm liking your tote bag in the group photo as well! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siameseroo|1462612038|4028502 said:
Phoenix you have acquired so many gorgeous pieces. My favourites are the diamond necklace and green tourm and pink spinal ring. :love:

Thank you, Siameseroo. Thank you. :)) :))

The diamond necklace, for its smaller diamonds, really packs a punch. It has so much presence on my neck (hence, my refusal to give it back to my friend, ha ha!! :naughty: ).

The green tourmaline is a long-term find. I'd really wanted a substantial emerald and/ or tsavorite but they're so prohibitively expensive. And most green tourmalines that I came across are more of a yellowish-green shade, more olive-y; or the colour was just not pleasing to my eye. So when this one came up, I knew I had to snatch it! And the pink spinels are a delicious shocking-pink. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1462615936|4028504 said:
WoW!! Phoenix.. :love: will you marry me?!... :naughty:

DF!! :nono: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results