carat
color
clarity

My 2016 bling bling

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1467644885|4051348 said:
Phoenix, since it's the 4th of July today, can we hire you to put on all your bling and be the fireworks show? :naughty: :dance: :lol: :loopy: :lol: :lickout:

Happy belated 4th of July!

Sooo hilarious, PintoBean! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RosieR|1467646296|4051359 said:
Phoenix|1467564009|4051052 said:
m-2-b|1467562395|4051041 said:
The VCA Snowflake bracelet is beautiful but very pricey!!!! :$$): :o

We need to see updated pics of your latest acquisitions--this is SMTB, afterall! :naughty: :sun:

m-2-b, yes!! The pricing of the Snowflake bracelet is pretty outrageous, even by VCA standards! lol Actually, all the "high jewellery", though absolutely magnificent, is priced outrageously! I reckon all these "high jewellery" pieces are for Hollywood stars and royalty and totally out of reach for ordinary people. Indeed, I was invited to the VCA exhibition here last week; and towards the end, there was a short film featuring all these royalty and Hollywood stars adorned in VCA pieces.

Great idea!! You know what? Maybe I'll start a new picture-heavy consolidated thread, one that will contain pictures of my latest acquisitions, particularly the Lotus ring, the Perlée clover bracelet & the Love pavé bracelet, along with their packaging. I'll add some "family" photos, including Holly and my BGD studs since these are my "staples". I may even try some flower pictures, something I've never actually done before. That'd be fun! Stay tuned!! :loopy: :dance: :clap:

Please please pretty please Phoenix! I'd love to see a new thread with your new baubles. I can't wait to see pics of the Lotus :appl:

Awww, Rosie, of course!! I'm picking up the VCA packaging today. Give me a few days to take the pics and put everything together. :)

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, I can't wait for your 'consolidation' thread! It's going to be EPIC!

I just looked up the price of the snowflake bracelet :knockout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited to see your Lotus ring, Phoenix! Champagne and VCA combined can be dangerous! :-o :lol: Did your friend buy anything?

I love VCA. It is a very good thing there is not a store near me.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biba|1467644204|4051343 said:
I've been stalking this thread (and your other purchases over the years) since it started and have to say you have fabulous taste! You carry off each piece so well. I always enjoy reading your posts and can't wait for the big reveal. :love:

Awww, thank you, Biba. :)) :))

I started the new thread showing my current collection. :dance:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1467703716|4051570 said:
Phoenix, I can't wait for your 'consolidation' thread! It's going to be EPIC!

I just looked up the price of the snowflake bracelet :knockout:

Thank you, CareBear. :)) :)) I hope you enjoy my new thread.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1467717945|4051583 said:
Excited to see your Lotus ring, Phoenix! Champagne and VCA combined can be dangerous! :-o :lol: Did your friend buy anything?

I love VCA. It is a very good thing there is not a store near me.

LOL, DS! You're sooo right! :praise:

My VCA SA offered me champagne again when I went back to collect the packaging. As did the Cartier SA when I went to show off my new Lotus ring to her (the two boutiques are practically next to each other and I understand the two ladies go way back). I turned them both down! :rodent:

My friend did not buy anything. She tried on a bunch though. She liked the very very long (I didn't ask about the length) Alhambra pavé necklace, but not the price, ha ha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results