Trekkie|1462778684|4029197 said:
Absolutely stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You have exquisite taste! :love: :love: :love:

So very kind of you, Trekkie. I believe I'm blushing!! :D :dance:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new additions to an already amazing collection. :love:

Btw I have also seen some loose gems from Nomads at the HK gem shows. Their stones are indeed of superior quality and I'd not be suprised if they are one of the suppliers to Tiffanys. :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1462843436|4029562 said:
...So this goes out to m-2- b and Yssie, DS and ohers here as well: how do you make your decisions that stay good decisions (meaning no regrets after the fact) that would result in lifetime or at least long term pieces? LLJsmom, you seem to be in a consolidating stage too (if you don't mind my saying), what thought process do you go through? I'd love it if you all could share, if you feel comfortable....Thank you
Usually, Im "1,2,3 done!", but when it came to my home renovation project, it wasn't as clear cut for me to make decisions that were for the long term, e.g., paint colors, decor, etc. Pinterest helped me greatly.

***Since you will be dealing with high value possessions, keep the account private.

Maybe you can pin all the jewelry you have now, pin things you covet, pin what you might want to release back into the world, etc. At first I wasn't sure how to categorize my pins, but the more time I spent pinning, the more I started seeing clusters of similar pins and categorized those. And the true beauty of pinning was that I started getting a clearer perspective of what I truly wanted! :appl:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the bling, Phoenix! The collection looks fantastic!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1462844912|4029580 said:
Wendylynne|1462844012|4029569 said:
um.. am i allowed to ask if thats the new cartier bag in the background? LOVE... jewels as well

I think none of the pics i've already posted show the Cartier boxes or bags, at least not clearly.

I'm planning to post the whole packages for the Cartier pieces too. They're also very luxe and deserve to be shown off, ha ha! :naughty:

Oh, I just re-read your q and now realise you were referring to the purple bag, were you? If so, that's my treasured Birkin 35 in Togo Raisin.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Pheonix!! Gorgeous 2016 bling collection!! :love: :love:
I didn't know you were so busy with so many 'projects' going on :dance:
So happy for you!
Every piece is amazing!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Phoenix! :wavey:

To answer your question, I think I've made quite a few bling mistakes myself in the past LOL! :doh: I guess it's just trial and error for me as to which pieces become a permanent staple in my jewelry wardrobe! I'm running out of things to consolidate so I have been in the acquisition/upgrading phase recently as well. :naughty: I think I have at least 2 of everything (earrings, necklaces, rings, bands, etc...) now so I can mix and match my pieces together for more versatility. Any new pieces are just icing on the bling cake! :bigsmile:

BTW, I do love to see what you've been up to each year b/c it serves as inspiration to the rest of us here on PS! We can only dream about your blingtastic collection! :love: Please keep the pics coming! :cheeky:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: You have a glorious collection!!

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
um.. am i allowed to ask if thats the new cartier bag in the background? LOVE... jewels as well

I think none of the pics i've already posted show the Cartier boxes or bags, at least not clearly.

I'm planning to post the whole packages for the Cartier pieces too. They're also very luxe and deserve to be shown off, ha ha! :naughty:

was referring to your cartier hand bag/purse...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1462848973|4029616 said:
Gorgeous new additions to an already amazing collection. :love:

Btw I have also seen some loose gems from Nomads at the HK gem shows. Their stones are indeed of superior quality and I'd not be suprised if they are one of the suppliers to Tiffanys. :wavey:

Thank you so much, mochiko! :D

Aren't they? Every time I see their goods, I feel like a kid in a candy store, all those beautiful coloured pieces that are so sparkly!! I've been tempted to put a few in my mouth! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1462922349|4029988 said:

was referring to your cartier hand bag/purse...

That's not a Cartier handbag (I don't own any, yet). That's my Hermes Birkin.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1462849422|4029620 said:
Phoenix|1462843436|4029562 said:
...So this goes out to m-2- b and Yssie, DS and ohers here as well: how do you make your decisions that stay good decisions (meaning no regrets after the fact) that would result in lifetime or at least long term pieces? LLJsmom, you seem to be in a consolidating stage too (if you don't mind my saying), what thought process do you go through? I'd love it if you all could share, if you feel comfortable....Thank you
Usually, Im "1,2,3 done!", but when it came to my home renovation project, it wasn't as clear cut for me to make decisions that were for the long term, e.g., paint colors, decor, etc. Pinterest helped me greatly.

***Since you will be dealing with high value possessions, keep the account private.

Maybe you can pin all the jewelry you have now, pin things you covet, pin what you might want to release back into the world, etc. At first I wasn't sure how to categorize my pins, but the more time I spent pinning, the more I started seeing clusters of similar pins and categorized those. And the true beauty of pinning was that I started getting a clearer perspective of what I truly wanted! :appl:

That's a GREAT idea, PB. Yes, you were very decisive with your IDJ haul, so yay!! How are you enjoying all your new gorgeous pieces, btw?

I'm not that familiar with pinterest, though I know about it. I shall definitely try your suggestions.

Thank you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, it's been some days now. How are you liking your perlee and Love? How have you been wearing them? I have to say that I love the perlee alone on your left hand. To me, it just works, probably because of Holly. It's like part of Holly's team. Holly is stunning btw.

I'm kinda in a weird place. I'm gearing up for a big anniversary next year, but as usual, I'm already looking around, cause I don't want to miss out on anything, right? But I'm trying to figure out who I am from a bling perspective. You saw my thread on 3 stone, solitaire, blah, blah, blah, can't figure myself out. But I am reminding myself that I may be more than one person, sometimes bling ho and sometimes simple. Problem is the budget. So I'm saving up my pennies and trying to not break down and buy little things that only scratch it itch for 5 minutes. I bought a 5.5 love ring in rose gold (cause I love cartier's rose) but returned it. Don't miss it. Guess I didn't love it that much. I want to get settled and find the e-ring stone that is most me.

Separate question. Have you ever considered adding an old cut to your collection? AVR, CER or OEC? Just wondering.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yimmers|1462850796|4029627 said:
Love the bling, Phoenix! The collection looks fantastic!

Thank you so much, Yimmers. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mcblohe|1462857352|4029659 said:
Pheonix!! Gorgeous 2016 bling collection!! :love: :love:
I didn't know you were so busy with so many 'projects' going on :dance:
So happy for you!
Every piece is amazing!

Thank you so much, mcblohe. :D

I didn't know I'd be so busy either, lol. The Love and a few other pieces were planned for, the rest inclg the Perlee were not. What can I say?! :lol:

Don't you have something or some things to show us too? :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1462897323|4029812 said:
Hi Phoenix! :wavey:

To answer your question, I think I've made quite a few bling mistakes myself in the past LOL! :doh: I guess it's just trial and error for me as to which pieces become a permanent staple in my jewelry wardrobe! I'm running out of things to consolidate so I have been in the acquisition/upgrading phase recently as well. :naughty: I think I have at least 2 of everything (earrings, necklaces, rings, bands, etc...) now so I can mix and match my pieces together for more versatility. Any new pieces are just icing on the bling cake! :bigsmile:

BTW, I do love to see what you've been up to each year b/c it serves as inspiration to the rest of us here on PS! We can only dream about your blingtastic collection! :love: Please keep the pics coming! :cheeky:

Hi m-2-b! :wavey:

I think almost everyone of us here on PS has made at least one or two bling mistakes. It does take a while to figure out what you like the most on you (as opposed to on other ppl), what would be timeless etc..as opposed to a fad or a temporary moment of lust, lol. Well, at least that's what's happened to me, ha ha. I've learned a lot, I just wish I hadn't wasted so much money in my learning process.

You do have really great timeless pieces, a formidable collection that , i'm sure, goes well with everything you wear. And you seem def more decisive than I am. For example, it's been a few years since I got Holly and I'm still waffling about what to put her in; last month I was soooooo sure it was going to be a halo; and now I'm thinking a nice 6-prong solitaire with diamonds on the shank and prongs, sthg a la LM would be marvellous...see?! :roll:

What's happened to your 3-stone ring btw? I'm thinking of resetting my 2.656ct into a 3-stone ring, since I miss it so much; this especially so if I do end up halo'ing Holly.

Soooo incredibly kind of you to say so, m-2-b. :D Thank you thank you. I basically just buy the stuff I love, I stumble along the way, but I get up and do it all over again...rinse, repeat...as they say, lol. Hopefully though, there will be a lot less stumbling from now on.

Oh yeah, pics, yes! I'm planning to do more pics at the weekend. I wonder if I can do background props like flowers the way you do it so beautifully. :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1462898177|4029822 said:
:love: You have a glorious collection!!

Thank you very much, Michelle. I adore your yellow candies btw. :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1462937163|4030091 said:
Phoenix, it's been some days now. How are you liking your perlee and Love? How have you been wearing them? I have to say that I love the perlee alone on your left hand. To me, it just works, probably because of Holly. It's like part of Holly's team. Holly is stunning btw.

I'm kinda in a weird place. I'm gearing up for a big anniversary next year, but as usual, I'm already looking around, cause I don't want to miss out on anything, right? But I'm trying to figure out who I am from a bling perspective. You saw my thread on 3 stone, solitaire, blah, blah, blah, can't figure myself out. But I am reminding myself that I may be more than one person, sometimes bling ho and sometimes simple. Problem is the budget. So I'm saving up my pennies and trying to not break down and buy little things that only scratch it itch for 5 minutes. I bought a 5.5 love ring in rose gold (cause I love cartier's rose) but returned it. Don't miss it. Guess I didn't love it that much. I want to get settled and find the e-ring stone that is most me.

Separate question. Have you ever considered adding an old cut to your collection? AVR, CER or OEC? Just wondering.

LLJsmom, yes, it's been like a week now. I'm absolutely loving my Perlee. She adorns my right wrist most of the time, bc I tend to wear my watch on the left. Awww, Holly says thank you! :D She really is a beauty. I adore her! :love: :love:

I've only worn the Love once since I got her, but am def planning to give her more air time. She's going out with me today alone and together with the Perlee on Thurs and Fri...friends hanging out together! :appl:

I think you're doing absolutely the right thing. Don't get distracted into buying things that scratch the itch for a few minutes (been there, done that, far too many times). Instead, think about it long and hard, a yr is a decent timeframe. As I mentioned in your thread, pls keep your solitaire and save your money for a new 3-stone; absolutely nothing wrong with having different bling personalities.

I'm coveting a 6-motif sweet VCA bracelet in YG and a little butterfly bracelet. But like you, I'm trying not to get distracted. I doubt I'd wear either that much. I think I've finally figured out that the key for me and the Q I must ask myself before I purchase anything now is: Will I get a lot of wear out of it? If the answer is only a couple of times or even a handful of times a year, then def walk away and don't look back.

Old cuts? Yes, sure I have. At one time, I really wanted an OEC, but thank God that's passed. I still love old cuts, but just cannot fathom spending any more money buying more large diamonds. If anything, I'd love to have (not a must have, mind you; but then again, which diamonds are must-haves?! lol) a honker of an EC, preferably an antique. I saw one quite a number of years ago, a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous light-pink antique EC, but the price-tag was just absolutely staggering!! :o So, a large EC, a looooong loooong loooong time obsession, is not likely going to happen at any time, if ever. No worries though.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collection!! All your pieces are beautiful.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1462841600|4029547 said:
Dancing Fire|1462776349|4029194 said:
Phoenix
Is the VC & A in RG? what KT?

Yes, the VCA Perlee is in rose gold, a delicious soft but luxe peachy rose gold (not like most other rose golds which tend towards coppery), and in a rich 18k.
Beautiful, Just like watches different brand different shade of RG.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great pieces you have added to your collection! I especially love the VC bracelet :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random pics, of various pieces ...as requested...

phx_line_necklace_on.jpg

love_4.jpg

phx_line_necklace_on_2.jpg

phx_line_necklace_on_3.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell I really love my necklace?! :dance: :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

phx_13_may_2016.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix are you a movie star? :shock:

Can you start a thread detailing your skin regimen? I had skin like that in my 20s. I remember you mentioning that you work out, which is obviously paying off! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, that must be it. You must be a movie star. If you're going out all dressed all the time, it makes total sense that you would "need" all this bling. And that necklace does look perfect on you, and not at all over the top. Totally appropriate. Goes with everything.

And I showed these pics to my daughter, and she noticed the dangling halo emerald earrings that your friend was wearing. Ok, I get it. Your compatriots bling it out as much as if not more than you. But Holly is AMAZING. SHE HOLDS HER OWN. The love does look so chic with all your black ensemble. Thank you so much for sharing these action shots. I love them. I would not be averse to more. It is just so fabulous to see gorgeous bling being worn and admired and shown off. YAY!!! :love: :appl: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for indulging us with more pics of the necklace! :cheeky: Your bling is so sparkly in all of the pics! :sun:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bling. I can see why you love your necklace. Everything looks fabulous.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1462952382|4030155 said:
What an amazing collection!! All your pieces are beautiful.

Thank you, Acinom. :D

I drool over your AMAZING pieces all the time. :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ajane5524|1463081435|4030851 said:
Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures!

Thank you, ajane. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results