shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 2.61 H VS1 round, double edge VC ring!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
That's a great idea. If my ring doesn't sell, I may have to reset it into as an EW pendant!

Do it....:pray: right hand, middle finger ring. I'm laughing at myself bc I think this is the second time I've posted this ring on PS, I'm obsessed. I'm keeping my round, and having it revamped, otherwise this would be my ring! Swoon....

markovalhalo.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Do it....:pray: right hand, middle finger ring. I'm laughing at myself bc I think this is the second time I've posted this ring on PS, I'm obsessed. I'm keeping my round, and having it revamped, otherwise this would be my ring! Swoon....

markovalhalo.jpg
Oh my. That really is gorgeous!!! I wonder why we don't see EW rings that often! I may have to convert the SK ring to a right hand ring. Love love love.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. That really is gorgeous!!! I wonder why we don't see EW rings that often! I may have to convert the SK ring to a right hand ring. Love love love.

Ohhh, I just saw where you said an EW pendant, YES! That would be gorgeous!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! Wear it and enjoy it for many years to come!!! :)

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I just saw where you said an EW pendant, YES! That would be gorgeous!
Lindsay Price just posted her tanzanite EW pendant on Instagram. Looks like it is in a bezel setting. What do you think? I'm really into 18k gold right now. May reset my oval like this.

IMG_2213.PNG

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsay Price just posted her tanzanite EW pendant on Instagram. Looks like it is in a bezel setting. What do you think? I'm really into 18k gold right now. May reset my oval like this.

IMG_2213.PNG

Gah, gollie, why yes, yes you should! :love: I have a bezel round, bezel oval...I have no words, perfection, maybe?!:kiss:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just found the ideal scope image of my diamond that James Allen sent to me and pictures of my diamond loose. My diamond wasn't designated as H&A, but I think it is (or pretty dang close)! I really don't know how everyone takes perfect arrow pictures! IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1374.PNG IMG_1375.PNG

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning!!! Do you wear it with a band or stacking bands? Would love to see more pics!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Love the double halo!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning!!! Do you wear it with a band or stacking bands? Would love to see more pics!!
Thank you so much, Nala! I do wear it with a mix of bands. Mostly with my two pave eternity bands (one is SK and the other is BN), my comfort fit platinum band or my 2mm plantinum band. I'll post pictures this evening.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Love the double halo!
Thank you! I was hesitant to get the double halo at first, but now I'm happy I went through with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results