shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 2.008 WF Pendant Re-Worked! Can't wait!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
tigian said:
Oh, starryeyed, no offense to the WF neck shot, but the pendant looks absolutely stunning on YOU! Nonsense about your neck, I can tell you are beautiful. The stone is so huge and sparkly. So glad you decided what was best for you even though many of us PSers wanted you to keep that gorgeous asscher ring. Shows that you can never go wrong going with your gut. So happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Oh thanks tigian! :)) I wish I felt beautiful - I'm carrying a lot of extra weight from my pregnancy STILL, 9 months later. Ugh. And the whole pregnancy has really aged me - I have so much more gray hair. No regrets, but I wish my closetful of clothes fit! :blackeye:

Is it just me, or does the diamond look bigger on my neck than in the photo on the WF model? ;))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I haven't been around to post on your previous thread so I was expecting an old turkey neck! :cheeky: You look young and your neck AND your pendant are lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
Your neck is not fat!!

The pendant looks stunning on you and it is of course HUGE!!

I love it and thanks for the pictures - wow!!
Thanks MissGotRocks! But, look at that big blob under my chin!!! :errrr: Hope it goes away when I can get the next 15 pounds off.

Yes, it's a big diamond and to be honest, I probably would have preferred something smaller, but I was limited with the trade-in. Tough problem to have, right? ;))

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Gosh, I haven't been around to post on your previous thread so I was expecting an old turkey neck! :cheeky: You look young and your neck AND your pendant are lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thanks AprilBaby! :wavey: You're so sweet - it's great to have such supportive PS friends! ::)

I don't know, I think my neck is beginning to go "turkey" in that first picture especially!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed said:
MissGotRocks said:
Your neck is not fat!!

The pendant looks stunning on you and it is of course HUGE!!

I love it and thanks for the pictures - wow!!
Thanks MissGotRocks! But, look at that big blob under my chin!!! :errrr: Hope it goes away when I can get the next 15 pounds off.

Yes, it's a big diamond and to be honest, I probably would have preferred something smaller, but I was limited with the trade-in. Tough problem to have, right? ;))

So not seeing a blob! You look wonderful!

I think the pendant looks stunning - it is a large stone but it looks beautiful and you're a lucky girl! Enjoy every minute of it!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks said:

I think the pendant looks stunning - it is a large stone but it looks beautiful and you're a lucky girl! Enjoy every minute of it!!
Thanks MissGotRocks!

I'm so self-conscious right now, especially because I'm an older mom and it's not easy standing next to a 20-year-old at my daughter's music class and feeling good about my weight and the wrinkles!

I have to say that I LOVE having a stone that I can upgrade anytime I want! :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Re: My 2.008 WF Pendant Re-Worked! Botanical Shots.

Ok, I tried a few flower shots with my camera phone. Out of a zillion, these are the best ones.

Diamond Botanical2.jpg

Diamond Botanical3.jpg

Diamond Botanical4.jpg

Diamond Botanical5.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
A few more.

Diamond Botanical6.jpg

Diamond Botanical7.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed said:
MissGotRocks said:

Thanks MissGotRocks!

I'm so self-conscious right now, especially because I'm an older mom and it's not easy standing next to a 20-year-old at my daughter's music class and feeling good about my weight and the wrinkles!

I have to say that I LOVE having a stone that I can upgrade anytime I want! :love:

Well, that 20 year old mom doesn't have a huge, gorgeous diamond hanging around her neck either! In time, she too will look like the rest of us! You seriously look good and the pendant is jaw dropping gorgeous. Love the new pictures as well - but it would be hard to get a bad one!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
starryeyed said:
tigian said:
Oh, starryeyed, no offense to the WF neck shot, but the pendant looks absolutely stunning on YOU! Nonsense about your neck, I can tell you are beautiful. The stone is so huge and sparkly. So glad you decided what was best for you even though many of us PSers wanted you to keep that gorgeous asscher ring. Shows that you can never go wrong going with your gut. So happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Oh thanks tigian! :)) I wish I felt beautiful - I'm carrying a lot of extra weight from my pregnancy STILL, 9 months later. Ugh. And the whole pregnancy has really aged me - I have so much more gray hair. No regrets, but I wish my closetful of clothes fit! :blackeye:

Is it just me, or does the diamond look bigger on my neck than in the photo on the WF model? ;))
It most certainly does! :appl: :appl: :appl: (I'm sure you will fit into your clothes soon...you just had a baby!)

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutly beautiful !!!! :love: :love: :love: (more pics please :cheeky: )

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Your re-worked pendant looks absolutely divine on you! It also looks much larger on you than on the WF model. Enjoy your stunner.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love your pendant! It looks beautiful on you--substantial and classic.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
just lovely on you, waaaay nicer than the WF model (no offence WF lady!)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! You have a lovely long neck. I love your "diamond botanical" photos. Beautiful diamond and great idea with the double chain. Congratulations (on the baby and the necklace!).

izumi

Rough_Rock
Hi Starry,

Your pendant is so beautiful! Are you still happy with your setting? Does it flip? I'm looking to set my 2ct RB, but can't decide on the setting...

Unicorn64

Rough_Rock
It's stunning and looks perfect on you! :love:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
I cant believe how much bigger it looks on your neck compared to WF's neck!!!!!! Stunning, looks great on you!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your new pendant is simply stunning and looks big and beautiful on you. I dont know why you feel self-conscious about your neck. It looks great -- long and slender.

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
I agree, the diamond certainly looks bigger on your neck than the initial set of photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results