shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 2.008 WF Pendant Re-Worked! Can't wait!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I should have my pendant back from WF tomorrow!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait! For the saga: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...y-new-2-carat-wf-pendant-lm-left-over.149127/

I decided to double the chain and NOT add diamonds. WF tweaked the loops so the diamond tipping is improved apparently. I figured more DBTY would mean more diamonds to flip around. In the future, I may get a proper DBTY necklace to layer with this.

Here are a few gorgeous pictures from Becca Eastman at WF.

Pendant 10.05.10a-no logo.jpg

Pendant 10.05.10b-no logo.jpg

Reactions: Ann

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Here are some neck shots, courtesy of WF also.

NeckShotWF2-no logo.jpg

NeckShotWF1-no logo.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, stunning! I love the double chain, too :bigsmile:

Can't wait to see your pics!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
the double chain looks so pretty!!! I can't wait to see more pictures-- your pendant is just out of this world.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie said:
Goodness, stunning! I love the double chain, too :bigsmile:

Can't wait to see your pics!!

L
O
V
E!!!!!
:love:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Starry I love it!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love:

Cachette :))

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Soooooo beautiful! :love: :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice. Here's to hoping that you will love wearing it now! :appl: :appl: :appl:

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtakingly GORGEOUS! WF did an awesome job it seems...wear it in the best of health! :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendant! WF did an amazing job and you have impecable taste!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks FABULOUS!!! :love: :love: :love: I also like the idea of DBTY to go with it! You have Wonderful taste Starry :appl: :bigsmile:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Jaw Dropping!!! stunning!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I knew that double chain would work! Congrats it's stunning!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Sorry - MIA. In la-la land gazing at my pendant I guess. :love:

Thanks Yssie, Feb03Bride, oranges, missydebby, vespergirl, cachette, stci, FlyGirl, btrflygrl23, Sarahbear621, Skippy123, D&T, rosetta, and Frenchgirl! :wavey:

I am WEARING the pendant and LOVING IT! The double chain is a MUCH better scale than the single chain. And tweaking those loops did the trick - no more flipping. It was a simple fix and totally worked!

The pendant is going to work out much better for me than the asscher. I got the LM setting back from WF and am thinking about JBEG for consignment. Then perhaps onto a DBTY to wear with the new pendant! :bigsmile:

I will try to take some neck shots, but I am SO SHY about cataloguing the current condition of my neck. Since the pictures of my pear pendant, I feel like I've gained weight and aged terribly. :blackeye:

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous pendant!! It looks like the diamond is just floating on the chain. Beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed said:

Thanks Yssie, Feb03Bride, oranges, missydebby, vespergirl, cachette, stci, FlyGirl, btrflygrl23, Sarahbear621, Skippy123, D&T, rosetta, and Frenchgirl! :wavey:

I am WEARING the pendant and LOVING IT! The double chain is a MUCH better scale than the single chain. And tweaking those loops did the trick - no more flipping. It was a simple fix and totally worked!

The pendant is going to work out much better for me than the asscher. I got the LM setting back from WF and am thinking about JBEG for consignment. Then perhaps onto a DBTY to wear with the new pendant! :bigsmile:

I will try to take some neck shots, but I am SO SHY about cataloguing the current condition of my neck. Since the pictures of my pear pendant, I feel like I've gained weight and aged terribly. :blackeye:

Oh, pooh! The pendant is gorgeous and I'm sure it's gorgeous on you - let us see it in the same way the rest of the world will!

So glad this fix worked for you - it just looks superb!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
starryeyed said:

Then perhaps onto a DBTY to wear with the new pendant! :bigsmile:

So glad to hear about your satisfaction. Love simple fixes that work. The "new" pendant looks lovely. Can't wait to see it on you.

I'll stay tuned to your next dbty project, because I am also thinking about getting one myself (I mean a long chain with larger dbty melees than the standard 7-pointers).

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Starry it looks sensational! I love it!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
portia said:
Absolutely gorgeous pendant!! It looks like the diamond is just floating on the chain. Beautiful!
Thanks Portia! Yes, I think that's what I like about the double chain with no diamonds. The double chains are a little more substantial without detracting from the center stone. If I had added diamonds, I think this would have become more of a "necklace" than a "pendant".

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
Oh, pooh! The pendant is gorgeous and I'm sure it's gorgeous on you - let us see it in the same way the rest of the world will!

So glad this fix worked for you - it just looks superb!
Ok, ok.....some neckshots are forthcoming! ::) Thanks MissGotRocks!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
FancyDiamond said:
So glad to hear about your satisfaction. Love simple fixes that work. The "new" pendant looks lovely. Can't wait to see it on you.

I'll stay tuned to your next dbty project, because I am also thinking about getting one myself (I mean a long chain with larger dbty melees than the standard 7-pointers).
Thanks FancyDiamond! I'm so glad too that the simple tweak worked!

I'd love a DBTY that is a double strand with say a chain at 18" and one at 20". I think it would make a great layered look. I know 7 pointers are a great size for affordability. I think 8-14 is the next price point and then 14-18? Any idea about this FD?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi said:
WOW!! Starry it looks sensational! I love it!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks DandiAndi! I can't wait to see your new bracelet when you get it! :cheeky:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Ok here are a few neckshots. I took these with my camera phone because my regular camera is on the fritz. This first one is in the bathroom (west-facing skylight, taken around mid-day). Pardon my fat, old-looking neck..... :blackeye:

Neckshot5.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
These next two are taken in my closet (overhead incandescent light). I tried photo enhancing the second shot.

Neckshot4.jpg

Neckshot3.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
These next two are taken in the front foyer, diffuse lighting from the SE facing front door.

Neckshot2.jpg

Neckshot1.jpg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Oh, starryeyed, no offense to the WF neck shot, but the pendant looks absolutely stunning on YOU! Nonsense about your neck, I can tell you are beautiful. The stone is so huge and sparkly. So glad you decided what was best for you even though many of us PSers wanted you to keep that gorgeous asscher ring. Shows that you can never go wrong going with your gut. So happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your neck is not fat!!

The pendant looks stunning on you and it is of course HUGE!!

I love it and thanks for the pictures - wow!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results