shape
carat
color
clarity

My ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Earrings

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh so formal looking with pearls… I’m gonna try with the tennis necklace though. Didn’t quite go with the Tahitians that I have. My t strands tends to lean casual but maybe a nice round and big peacock strand can match.

L to R: wssp, triple strand fwp, tennis necklace
26FE68A2-618F-46A1-B442-2C5B45223AF4.jpeg

Which combi is your fav?

Personally, I really like combo #3: the tennis necklace and these delicious earrings wouldn't look out of place with (nice!) jeans and t-shirt, or with a button-down shirt / dress for work. You could rock them for most occasions I think!

Congrats on scoring an amazing pair of jadeite earrings :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh so formal looking with pearls… I’m gonna try with the tennis necklace though. Didn’t quite go with the Tahitians that I have. My t strands tends to lean casual but maybe a nice round and big peacock strand can match.

L to R: wssp, triple strand fwp, tennis necklace
26FE68A2-618F-46A1-B442-2C5B45223AF4.jpeg

Which combi is your fav?

I love the first. The giant WSS. If you’re going to look like a lady of leisure - gotta own it right!? That combo is just… High Street Luxury - for real. I know I said the same thing before, but - this combo is the display in the window that, y’know, you walk past and gawk at - and take selfies in front of if noone else is looking :cool2::bigsmile:

Last edited:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @BrownGinger @musicloveranthony @RunningwithScissors @Pomelo!

Personally, I really like combo #3: the tennis necklace and these delicious earrings wouldn't look out of place with (nice!) jeans and t-shirt, or with a button-down shirt / dress for work. You could rock them for most occasions I think!

Wore to work today and my colleagues said it was fine!
60F4BA5D-D416-4A54-9484-3058F8F0F4C4.jpeg

And…

I love the first. The giant WSS. If you’re going to look like a lady of leisure - gotta own it right!? That combo is just… High Street Luxury - for real. I know I said the same thing before, but - this combo is the display in the window that, y’know, you walk past and gawk at - and take selfies in front of if noone else is looking :cool2::bigsmile:

… and my very “bling enabling” colleagues were like heck yeah, the jadeite earrings with giant WSSPs are totally fine for office too. They are so used to seeing me draped in pearls or wearing giant cocktail rings to work that they seem fine with anything it seems. So, yeah one of these days I will try with pearls too :)

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Literally, the perfect shade of green. Congratulations!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
when do the 'showroom' pearls get to come out and play with their new besties ?

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also wondered how they look the other way round and found that it looks a bit like a bear!

I think it would look like a "fertility figure."

Gorgeous either way -- really lovely hue, tone, and translucency!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
when do the 'showroom' pearls get to come out and play with their new besties ?

Gosh, I don’t know! I think I need to find a top that works first and I’m still figuring out my work clothes since I was working from home for 1.5 years and only started going back to office recently.

But when I do, will take some selfies and post and tag you ok?

I think it would look like a "fertility figure."

Gorgeous either way -- really lovely hue, tone, and translucency!

Thank you!

My jeweller and friends were quite horrified by my teddy bear idea lol. So I shall refrain from turning it around again.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Definitely something like out of the Crazy Rich Asians Movie!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
off on a tangent but i would never have watched that movie with out threads like this
i enjoyed it so much i watched it twice
ohhhhhh that wedding where the isle of the church turned into a stream was almost as breathtaking as Icy's 3 pearls and jade combo !

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luscious and juicy!!! Those stones look good enough to eat! Love!!! They look lovely on you and I love the pairings with your magnificent necklaces!

Bojambles

Shiny_Rock
Ooh @icy_jade I saw them on his instagram but they look even better in your pictures.

So luscious!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! Definitely something like out of the Crazy Rich Asians Movie!!

Thank you!

off on a tangent but i would never have watched that movie with out threads like this
i enjoyed it so much i watched it twice
ohhhhhh that wedding where the isle of the church turned into a stream was almost as breathtaking as Icy's 3 pearls and jade combo !

I wore it today with south sea pearls and it’s OTT for work but here they are:
3F0C86A9-1549-4E9C-85F0-4559CB82112A.jpeg

Luscious and juicy!!! Those stones look good enough to eat! Love!!! They look lovely on you and I love the pairings with your magnificent necklaces!

Thank you!

Ooh @icy_jade I saw them on his instagram but they look even better in your pictures.

So luscious!

Ya, he really doesn’t do glamour shots so chances are good that the item will look better irl. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results