shape
carat
color
clarity

murry is dying

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry about Murry. Thank you so much for sharing his adorable pictures. You and Murry are in my thoughts. Big hugs to you and to Murry. I know how hard it is having loved and lost a dog before.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
VL, I lost one of my Shelties to CHF, and I know how powerless and helpless you feel. I"m so very sorry for what you're both going through.

Sending comforting thoughts your way.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry Murry's health is failing and that you are going through this.
it is never easy.
it always hurts.
but despite this pain it is imo better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
people only think of this phrase when thinking of romance but there are many forms of love and many forms of loss.
know that Murry will remain in your heart forever.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, its so hard to lose a pet..I have a cat that is dying so I understand the heartbreak, hugs.

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
I lost my sighthound after 15 years 2 years ago. Each day I think of him....

Makes me very sad to hear that Murry is so ill...

He will always be in your mind and in your heart so he'll never die !!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
VL, I just found this thread & my reaction was, "NO NONONONO!" I'm thinking of you & Murry so hard, you must be able to feel it. There isn't much that hurts more. Murry is just the cutest little guy in the world! Hugs for him and for you. Been through it often myself & my heart is there with you both.

--- Laurie

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. :((

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to read this. I know you are doing what you can to make your friend's last days as comfortable as possible, and I'm sure he can sense your love for him. I hope that in the same way, the love we're sending your way will help you through this. <3

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
VL I am so so so sorry. Deepest condolences. He had the best life with you and couldn't have asked for anything else. Peace to you in your time of grief.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My wife and I have lost so many pets over the years. It is never easy and there is no way I would ever be without another to be my second best friend, no matter that I know the pain is coming again, eventually.

Please accept our heart felt wishes for you that Murry passes easily and that your heavy heart will eventually know the joy of a new friend.

Wink and Resa Jones

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I can feel your pain and devastation in your words. I am terribly sorry to read that Murry is not doing well. Know that you gave him a wonderful life full of love, play and treats. I am praying for peace and strength for both of you.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry, VL, about Murry's failing health. Know that you have loved and are loved back very much unconditionally. That is all that our family would want.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Vapid,

I'm so sorry for all the pain you are going through. Murry knows he has been so loved and his life with you so warm and tender. Isn't that all there really is? The time is coming to say goodbye, and he still needs you now, so have some nice chats with him to make his passing easier. I know hes like your child. It is really tough.

Annette

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I thought I should post a few pictures of my special guy

murryandme.jpg

murryboredandme.jpg

murryandeyes.jpg

murrylick.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear of Murray's health! I can commiserate....I had several pets growing up (while living with my parents) and also when I was single and moved out on my own. Each loss was so painful to me that I vowed never to have my kids go through it, hence, my kids have never had a dog or cat.....They are like close family, so I know how if hurts to see them in pain. Hugs!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

murryfield.jpg

murrytear.jpg

murrytear2.jpg

murryattention.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

m101.jpg

m102.jpg

m103.jpg

m104.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

m105.jpg

m106.jpg

m107.jpg

m108.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww.
Way too cute ... both of you. :love:

OMG, what a pic.

screen_shot_2014-11-17_at_2.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is gorgeous. :love: Big hugs and kisses to Murry and sending good thoughts and wishes to you Vapid.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Murry is just beautiful, VL. Inside and out. I am so sorry I never got to feel that little pink tongue against me. He is just a little doll boy. I can see the love in him but also the love radiating out of you. If you have any more photos they would be more than welcome, otherwise I will look at these some more!!! :love:

Take care!

Love,
Deb

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
He is just gorgeous, VL, and full of personality. I see mischief in him & sweetness & love. And I LOVE that his name is in the cement!

His heart will join with yours, as he is a part of you. I know that's happened with my furred friends; they didn't leave, they just entered into my heart.

Wish I could give him a good ear scratch!

--- Laurie

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Murry's pictures are gorgeous VL, thank you for posting them. I am so sorry to hear the news and hope you can find some strength and comfort in the messages of so many of us who are thinking of you both.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, VL. :nono:

I'm so sorry to see this.

Take some videos of the little guy, if you haven't already done so. It'll help you remember. I wish I had done that with my previous cat.

He's a sweet soul, and you gave him a full and happy life here on this earth. We saw the pictures of all his favorite places, and we know he had pals. But most of all he's lucky to have had you. Take comfort in that, he had a wonderful life with you.

Soon he's going to go live among the butterflies (that's what I tell myself, about those I've lost, it makes me feel better).

He will always remember you, and you will always remember him. Two lives, well lived, joined with love.

What more can anyone ask for?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know too well the pain you are feeling. I wish you peace in the coming days. It is such a difficult thing to come to terms with and yet in letting them go, you somehow feel you have given them a glorious gift. I can see that he is so well loved and looks like such a majestic soul. He will always be a special, treasured spot in your heart - take care!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
This is such a tough thing to go through, but I know you gave him a good life.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I can't more feverently agree with iLander - take videos.

I'd already taken some videos of my Nicky from time to time, but we took even more when we learned we were losing him. It's been 18 months, and I have to say that one of the things that brings me the most comfort now is to be able to see videos of him being his classic self - doing the things that so thrilled me when he was here. I've found myself wishing we'd taken more videos of our cats - we lost them both after we lost the dog, and we don't have but one or two videos of them....and I miss having them.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
This morning when I picked him up to take him down from bed he felt so small. He almost slipped through my arms.

I was looking for a few particular pictures, but haven't found them yet. In the mean time here are a few good ones I did find.

murryandcookie.jpg

talktothepaw.jpg

sitstill.jpg

cheese.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

iwasntlistening.jpg

pure.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's a beautiful little boy. I love it when he cuddles on your shoulder. He fits right in. I love the picture of him resting his head (his chin) on his baby. Was-is-he attached to it or did he tear it up? In the photo he seems to be treating it very gently. I also love the picture in which he sticks his paw in your face. I get that all the time. It hurts!

Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results