clarity

Multi Color Dream Strand

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
The diadiva style .....

dialookbothstrands.jpg

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Is this one the same from the picture or are they moving some pearls?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Kaori Oku said:
Is this one the same from the picture or are they moving some pearls?

Kaori Oku, Yes I noticed that too, doesn't match up with pic exactly, clearly is not exact same, but I think its from similiar batch of pearls. Overall, I am happy, and its a keeper.

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
That's the important :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
You did well. I love its smooth surface. Without the circles/bands, the reflections are not broken. Don't get me wrong. I like circle pearls too, but they have to have amazing colors and multicolor bands (like in Tahitians) for me to like them. In white pearls, I prefer smoother surface and slight circles at most.

Although I, personally, am not really thrilled about receiving IRL something different than what the picture had shown. I am glad you like them and the quality wasn't compromised. All in all, it's important that you are happy. And wow, they look really nice together.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
GG, I love the way both strands look on you. Gorgeous!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous! :cheeky:

I like them both together, and I like the different personality of each as a separate strand. I like the baroque as a casual strand with jeans and I like the smoother with dressier outfits. One for play and one for work! :appl:

Together, they are a show-stopping pair! :love: :love:

Congrats on two lovely purchases, and I'm glad your dream was fulfilled!

OK those are so gorgeous together! (and separate of course)

I am glad you found another strand... I really thing the 2 strands together are a huge statement piece, but separate they are STILL statement pieces too!

I'm always happy to hear about good transactions :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you are really developing quite the collection. Seems like we get one strand and find we need to do the DiaDiva thing. LOL! They look beautiful... together and apart!!! :lickout:

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all, CCN, Bean,Ilander, Dia, HHP, KaroriOku--- yes, quite the collection is growing..courtesy of all the information and inspiration on PS --- these pearls are quite the splash, I am enjoying them and they definately receive lots of compliments which is great -- haven't ventured yet into the earrings or keshis, but with the help of the PS crew, who knows.....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS, gg :love: :love: :love:

I too see them with different outfits, but I'm not sure I love them together - they both shine in such different ways, and it's hard to admire everything about one with the other in such proximity, if that makes sense?

And yes, I'm confident that in a few weeks we'll be seeing your new earring collection 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results