shape
carat
color
clarity

@mrs-b are you OK?

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
I'm deeply sorry about all of this, and truly, my heart goes out to you. Just sending all the love and well wishes I can muster to you @mrs-b .

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I keep checking this thread for an update. I pray that you are doing better!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Mrs B away from this forum, but I haven’t had a message from her since Thursday. It’s not like her to go radio silent, so I am getting quite concerned. She hasn’t even read my last 2 messages :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Mrs B away from this forum, but I haven’t had a message from her since Thursday. It’s not like her to go radio silent, so I am getting quite concerned. She hasn’t even read my last 2 messages :((

Was this a private text message or on here? We usually email each other but I didn’t email her since her surgery. If someone texts with her please let us know if you had contact with her.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers are outgoing!

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
I keep checking into this thread hoping to see that things are improving. Keeping you in my thoughts, @mrs-b and hoping that your pain is being managed and that you are on the road to recovery.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was this a private text message or on here? We usually email each other but I didn’t email her since her surgery. If someone texts with her please let us know if you had contact with her.

It was private messaging. I will definitely update on here if she gets in touch.

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
Prayers for her and Tim

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers continuing.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. I haven't checked ps in a while. Prayers for you @mrs-b. I hope everything is OK.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my I hope she is ok @mrs-b many prayers that you are ok

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, I am sad you're suffering, and hoping you'll recover.
I miss you.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I am praying for you

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Thinking of you. Hoping the pain is under control and you are feeling a little better.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Dear lady, I hope they found a way for you to escape that pain while you heal after surgery. Like everyone else on this thread, thinking of you and hope you are doing okay.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I hate that you are in so much pain…I’m very worried about your blood pressure. 91/24 is very low…I hope they were able to bring it up. :pray:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking back on you @mrs-b. Thoughts and prayers continue.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Also checking in @mrs-b . Thinking of you.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you @mrs-b and checking to see how you are feeling. Sending dust and prayers to you.

Last edited:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:Saying prayers ……

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope this finds you feeling better with the pain subsiding a bit. . .

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Thinking and praying for you @mrs-b!!! Get well soon! So happy to be a part of this loving community❤️

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I’ve heard that she knows some people personally and has texted with them etc. Does anybody know either how to text her or her husband? I think all of us are concerned.

@Ally T was going to let us know when she hears. Last I saw, she hadn't heard from Mrs. B in a couple of days. Hoping the doctors got her BP under control and her pain managed so she is comfortable. (Worried sick though and checking every time I woke up the last couple of nights.)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T was going to let us know when she hears. Last I saw, she hadn't heard from Mrs. B in a couple of days. Hoping the doctors got her BP under control and her pain managed so she is comfortable. (Worried sick though and checking every time I woke up the last couple of nights.)

I still haven’t heard from her & she still hasn’t read any of my messages since early Thursday. I am somewhat twitchy, as even when she’s feeling rubbish she still manages to communicate. Urgh! I do have their landline number, so i will call at some point over the next few days if there is still no news.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still haven’t heard from her & she still hasn’t read any of my messages since early Thursday. I am somewhat twitchy, as even when she’s feeling rubbish she still manages to communicate. Urgh! I do have their landline number, so i will call at some point over the next few days if there is still no news.

I’m so worried @Ally T..It’s so unlike her to be this quiet...even if it’s a few words.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick post.
@mrs-b is not able to post easily but I have heard from her. I just wanted to allay everyone’s concern. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks ❤️

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, @missy

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just a quick post.
@mrs-b is not able to post easily but I have heard from her. I just wanted to allay everyone’s concern. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks ❤️

Thank you @missy !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results