shape
carat
color
clarity

MoZo's order with Catherine

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Mozo! You lucky duck, I spent hours the other night looking at her site, gorgeous stuff!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SWOONING with you! I just love the colors of the smaller/rounder pearls!! :love: :love: :appl:

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Another beautiful strand from Catherine! MoZo you can see the lustre even in the picture, wear them well!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don't get to see them until wednesday, november 10.....sigh! however, i have the eye candy and am so enjoying everyone's pictures of their rec'd purchases.

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
MoZo,

I have to tell you, I think Catherine's pictures do not do justice to the SHINE :love: and luster of her pearls.

I think you will be thrilled when you finally see yours.

I was really surprised at how bright mine were when I got them. . .

Wait, I keep forgetting, they are NOT mine, they are a gift.

Damnit.

EchoEcho

Rough_Rock
Wow, those are amazing strands; I love the combination of the colors and shapes. And the luster is amazing, even in the photos. Either someone is an amazing photographer or the pearls are amazing (I'd go with the latter) because I've never been able to properly capture luster on pearls in photos.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see more photos, great choices! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1289012926|2756541 said:
MoZo,

I have to tell you, I think Catherine's pictures do not do justice to the SHINE :love: and luster of her pearls.

I think you will be thrilled when you finally see yours.

I was really surprised at how bright mine were when I got them. . .

Wait, I keep forgetting, they are NOT mine, they are a gift.

Damnit.

I say you need to do something about that!! :devil: :bigsmile:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
people do tend to buy for others what they themselves would like to receive!

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Well, how'd it go, Mozo? Did you see them?

Keepers or no?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey, iLander!

madly packing for return flight to US.....it is now 7p on thursday, november 18 as i write this.....

but will post a quick response......yes, they were at SIL's when we arrived. it was not totally love at first sight because while i measured them out on paper, they were smaller than i anticipated.....especially on me. the sheen was fab and so was the color. took me a while to be smitten.....but i decided to wear them and now i won't part with them.

catherine was fab to deal with and would have allowed me to return them AND ship a replacement to me in time for our departure! however, they really do go well with my chain and pendant.

and i've been asked where i got them! they also go very excellent with some earrings i had picked up in the spring but had not posted about.

these were learning strands.....i'm not used to wearing smaller pieces of jewelry or small stones. its not what i've been used to.....but i'm getting used to it. i like wearing pearls everyday.

i'm now very very very pleased with the purchase and would highly recommend catherine for quality of workmanship and also for her customer service. i'm also going to be buying more pearls from her. high priority is a longer strand to go with the short strand that did not have any color pearls in the strands.

oh, and the strand with the blueish pearls: the color is very similar to south sea! seriously!

i made the mistake of going into Kalis here in Perth and tried a pendant on my 18k gold chain.....and it was to die for. but i just can't bring myself to spend $2200 for a single pearl no matter how lovely it is when i know i can buy strand after strand from catherine!

more later, i'm sure...MoZo

eta: the tangerines are a most wonderful shade! i do look at this purchase as a learning lesson to buy bigger pearls but i'm going to be wearing these strands without buyers remorse even to the farmers market.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Mozo,
I have a few things I've ordered off the net that didn't thrill me at first because the pics created a certain expectation. I eventually fell in love with some and ended up returning others.

If you love them, then YEAH! :appl:

But if, deep down, you don't love them, then no one here will give you the stink eye for returning them.

Just saying that we support any decision you make.

If you do love them, then NECK SHOTS! :appl: NECK SHOTS! :appl: NECK SHOTS! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results