shape
carat
color
clarity

MoZo's order with Catherine

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i pulled the credit card out and placed an order. i decided i was hesitant to order what i really wanted and take a chance of ruining it with my gold chain that i wear 24/7. so i erred on the side of prudence to do a "test" to see how things go. i also like texture and think these give a good balance.....and won't appear to heavy on my already overly abundant chest.

Grey pearl picture only.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

iLander

Ideal_Rock
MOZO, OMG!!! :love:

I like the first strand, with the pretty tones in the round pearls, and I like the unique shape of the stick pearls. :cheeky:

But, MOZO . . . .

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND STRAND! :love: :love: :love:

That is beyond STUNNING!! I literally gasped when I clicked through! It is so AWESOME!

The sticks are plump with SO much luster. And the rounds are my FAVORITE Catherine pearl color.

You are REQUIRED, missy, to take a RL pic of those, so I can decide if I NEED a strand of those golden pinks! (just kidding, I mean Please take RL pics) I have been drooling over those golden pinks! :cheeky:

And the keshi on those are SOOOO nice and big. FAB. :appl: That is going to look GREAT with your chain, I promise!

I am so glad we are all getting our orders in before the sale is over! Maybe we can talk her into a permanent PS discount! :naughty:

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
iLander said:
MOZO, OMG!!! :love:

I like the first strand, with the pretty tones in the round pearls, and I like the unique shape of the stick pearls. :cheeky:

But, MOZO . . . .

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND STRAND! :love: :love: :love:

That is beyond STUNNING!! I literally gasped when I clicked through! It is so AWESOME!

The sticks are plump with SO much luster. And the rounds are my FAVORITE Catherine pearl color.

You are REQUIRED, missy, to take a RL pic of those, so I can decide if I NEED a strand of those golden pinks! (just kidding, I mean Please take RL pics) I have been drooling over those golden pinks! :cheeky:

And the keshi on those are SOOOO nice and big. FAB. :appl: That is going to look GREAT with your chain, I promise!

I am so glad we are all getting our orders in before the sale is over! Maybe we can talk her into a permanent PS discount! :naughty:

Wot she said!

Seriously, I think you will adore them. Catherine has seriously addictive pearls. So much so, they ought to come with a government health warning!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie said:
and to keep it company, i also ordered:

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1060

for some reason, P* allowed me to upload the first picture but not the second......

they should be awaiting me at my sis-in-laws when we arrive in Perth!

MoZo
Seriously gorgeous choices, MoZo. Even more reason to enjoy your visit to Australia.

I posted one of the pictures for those who don't click through to the pearl website. Gorgeous choice and I love the length of almost 22".

1060__High_Lustre_White_Stick_Keshi_MoZo.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh tres cool!

cheers--Sharon

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!

And FYI, I blame all of you if I go nuts on that site. Bills will be sent out!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank said:
Gorgeous!

Okay, but only if we get our share of the loot! :lol:

BTW: Catherine's 20% off sale end Sunday, so chop-chop if anything grabs you and demands to be taken home. . .

I don't have the budget right now, but her flameball pearls are unbelievable. . . sigh . . . :rolleyes:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander said:
whitehotblank said:
Gorgeous!

Okay, but only if we get our share of the loot! :lol:

BTW: Catherine's 20% off sale end Sunday, so chop-chop if anything grabs you and demands to be taken home. . .

I don't have the budget right now, but her flameball pearls are unbelievable. . . sigh . . . :rolleyes:

Add me to the Catherine Cardellini owner's list! I too blame all of you! Thanks for the enabling! :bigsmile:

Mozo.... those are beautiful and so unique. I look forward to seeing pics!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you one and all: i think they'll look really well together. Catherine says she hadn't thought to put them together and thinks they'll look lovely as well.

cool AND warm tones along with texture: can't wait to see them. i'll have to wait until we get back to take pictures....hopefully, my camera will do them justice.

i have a feeling that i may become addicted to pearls........i hope my gold chain cooperates!

MoZo

ps it appears we're feeding off each other and have gone into buying frenzy with Catherine! who posted her website? was it Gailey or iLander? who do i have to blame? or thank?!

anyone have any idea how often she updates her website and/or posts new items?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
They are described as super metallics. When you receive them, can you share a picture taken next to PP's metallics for reference? TIA.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHPmom said:
They are described as super metallics. When you receive them, can you share a picture taken next to PP's metallics for reference? TIA.

that is a good idea! I went back and forth looking at PP's metallics and then Catherine's....and for the price... I really liked Catherine's. I love that she has a huge and unique collection. Not your typical pearl website. :twirl:

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I love them mz... just wow, what a great unique website.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie said:
thank you one and all: i think they'll look really well together. Catherine says she hadn't thought to put them together and thinks they'll look lovely as well.

cool AND warm tones along with texture: can't wait to see them. i'll have to wait until we get back to take pictures....hopefully, my camera will do them justice.

i have a feeling that i may become addicted to pearls........i hope my gold chain cooperates!
MoZo

ps it appears we're feeding off each other and have gone into buying frenzy with Catherine! who posted her website? was it Gailey or iLander? who do i have to blame? or thank?!

Oh yeah. It can be totally dangerous.

The second strand is like... so yummy! If apricot pearls didn't make me look jaundiced I'd be stalking one for me for sure.

I really didn't need to see that website. Reeeaaaalllly didn't!

They look like they'll be gorgeous in person Mozo!

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
I really like the so many original kind of design this one site has. Its just so difficult to see everyone of it because so many pages and only one design.

Is it me? How about is there an easy way to do the navigating?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Kaori Oku said:
I really like the so many original kind of design this one site has. Its just so difficult to see everyone of it because so many pages and only one design.

Her son, Lucas, built the site. I got to give the boy credit for that. But it's very hard for me to search and I find it frustrating navigating her site. I wish there could be a grid form so I can click on the smaller thumbnails. Just my opinion.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom said:
Kaori Oku said:

Her son, Lucas, built the site. I got to give the boy credit for that. But it's very hard for me to search and I find it frustrating navigating her site. I wish there could be a grid form so I can click on the smaller thumbnails. Just my opinion.
I found the easiest way was to use the search function with keywords, such as "metallic keshi" or "lavender multi". Then you can look at a subset of the site, and it makes it easier to compare similar strands. I think the site is optimized now for keyword searches.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was the word "tangerine" that hooked me re the 2nd strand...........

and i gave in and also ordered number 1729 as a "road test" for just how much damage my chain might cause.....this strand is much shorter and will probably "ride" the chain a lot. i'm thinking of it as a "throw and go" strand when i want to wear some pearls but just want to be everyday about it.

MoZo

ps my husband says i can quit looking at that website, please!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie said:
it was the word "tangerine" that hooked me re the 2nd strand...........

and i gave in and also ordered number 1729 as a "road test" for just how much damage my chain might cause.....this strand is much shorter and will probably "ride" the chain a lot. i'm thinking of it as a "throw and go" strand when i want to wear some pearls but just want to be everyday about it.

MoZo

ps my husband says i can quit looking at that website, please!

LOL! for that reason, I peruse the website when the DH is not around... er, should I say I place an order when he is not around. :devil:

I agree HHP... I would like to see some thumbnails so it would cut down the time it takes to look through her website. Glad that it does have a search engine though along with a Wishlist.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie said:

MoZo

Not sure if it was me or not, but I bought my first batch of pearls from Cathy over a year ago. And I agree, her website stands out from all the other pearl sites.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gailey said:
movie zombie said:

MoZo

Not sure if it was me or not, but I bought my first batch of pearls from Cathy over a year ago. And I agree, her website stands out from all the other pearl sites.

If you are going to be blamed for something... I would say it is a good thing to be blamed for! :praise:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
had an e-mail from Catherine! one of the strands i ordered was strung on silk. i did not mention here that she was restringing it onto powerpro for me [i'm rough on things]. its finished and all three are a "go" to ship! she's sending them out and they will be at my sis-in-laws as early as monday! i won't be there until wednesday but its exciting to know that i'll be able to finger them and try them on that evening!

MoZo

ps as a begining wearer [is that a word?] of pearls, i'm just a tad bit leary of silk right now....especially for strands i anticipate wearing often.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1288891623| said:
had an e-mail from Catherine! one of the strands i ordered was strung on silk. i did not mention here that she was restringing it onto powerpro for me [i'm rough on things]. its finished and all three are a "go" to ship! she's sending them out and they will be at my sis-in-laws as early as monday! i won't be there until wednesday but its exciting to know that i'll be able to finger them and try them on that evening!

MoZo

ps as a begining wearer [is that a word?] of pearls, i'm just a tad bit leary of silk right now....especially for strands i anticipate wearing often.

Silk is totally fine if you don't wear them alot, but I agree, Power Pro is awesome. Speaking of, my strand is strung with power pro. I received it today. I can't believe how quick that was. I just ordered it Oct. 28th??? ...OH, and by the way... they are BEAUTIFUL!! :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
pictures Pictures PICTURES....please!

MoZo

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1288902226| said:
pictures Pictures PICTURES....please!

MoZo

LOL! they will be here shortly! LOL!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are G O R G E O U S, cushion!

MoZo

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I've been resisting these pearls (from Catherine's website) but all the recnt posts are weakening my resolve...

So many pearls, so little $.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, my god, i just got an e-mail from her with PICTURES!

there is one with the three piled together and one with the two strands with color accents together that are just making me swoon....and i'm not the swooning type.

MoZo

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
picture of the 3 piled together.

DSCF6075.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
picture with two piled together.

DSCF6076.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results