shape
carat
color
clarity

moved: WIP - ~ Quest ~ Custom Sapphire halo ering + eternity band - it''''s almost done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi Londonblue ~
emrose.gif

One word ...

Exquisite!
30.gif

This will be an heirloom ring that will be cheerished for years to come ... a special piece of art to be hand down!

Love the period french spelling ... someone is a romantic at heart!
28.gif

Congratulations to you both
emlove.gif
, and much happiness for a healthy and loving future!!!
36.gif

Holy cow, that set looks absolutely amazing! The engraving looks great & is very delicate & subtle. I''m also impressed that the profile is so lovely & still allows a w-band to sit flush to the e-ring. And that sapphire is just too yummy for words. Just beautiful...
30.gif

When I got my e-ring (also a halo from Quest) I was worried that it was too big for the first couple of days as well. I got over that pretty quickly...
31.gif

I LOVE the new pics--this is really a treasure, SUCH a unique and stunning piece!! Looks just the right size!!

Yes, I felt my cushion halo ring was too big also. Now I don''t.
9.gif

Lovely set. The blue of that stone pops against the metal and diamonds. Just gorgeous.

~~I LOVE THAT RING!!!!!! I love the way sapphires pop when paired w/ white diamonds....so so pretty. It''s one of my favorite colored stone rings (next to MINE)!!!
30.gif

thank you everyone for the compliments!
it''s the incredible shrinking ring! it was already looking more appropriately sized yesterday hehe, but maybe because i don''t see it everyday
21.gif

here''s my fiance''s favorite comment =)
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

This will be an heirloom ring that will be cheerished for years to come ... a special piece of art to be hand down!

From the sounds of it, I don''t think Pete has had any downtime after he got back from vacation a few months ago. Because we had both rings made by Quest, Pete was able to ensure that the 2 rings would make a perfect fit and he said that it was actually easier for him to make the band first and fit the engagement ring to that.

I wonder if I can make an animated gif out of a video file from my camera.. that would be pretty cool.. I''ll put it up if it works.

oh londonblue- this is an incredible ring.
Quest did a fabulous job.

I just love this whole set. Enjoy

truly gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP