shape
carat
color
clarity

Moval Moissanite

maldkelton

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I think im in the market for a moval moissanite, with an antique cut. Can anyone recommend a source to go too?

Thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello,

I think im in the market for a moval moissanite, with an antique cut. Can anyone recommend a source to go too?

Thanks!

I got mine from Starsgem (mine is for sale now on LT but can't link it here because it's against forum rules).

oliverave

Rough_Rock
Distinctive Gems just came out with a marquise/moval cut moissanite that looks gorgeous, it's what I will be getting for my engagement ring. I'm not sure if they will do an antique style but it's worth an ask.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs do you have a listing for your moval in the pre-loved section? LT is down but I may be interested.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs do you have a listing for your moval in the pre-loved section? LT is down but I may be interested.

ugh I don't have a post in the pre-loved section, and of course my pics were on LT so I would need to take new ones. Lesson learned that LT is not a place to "store" ads for stuff I am selling. I'm going to wait a few days and see if it's back up long enough for me to get the pics and other info off the site and I'll let you know! I was able to access it for a few hours the other day but then it went down again :(

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.