shape
carat
color
clarity

Moval Moissanite

maldkelton

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I think im in the market for a moval moissanite, with an antique cut. Can anyone recommend a source to go too?

Thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello,

I think im in the market for a moval moissanite, with an antique cut. Can anyone recommend a source to go too?

Thanks!

I got mine from Starsgem (mine is for sale now on LT but can't link it here because it's against forum rules).

oliverave

Rough_Rock
Distinctive Gems just came out with a marquise/moval cut moissanite that looks gorgeous, it's what I will be getting for my engagement ring. I'm not sure if they will do an antique style but it's worth an ask.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs do you have a listing for your moval in the pre-loved section? LT is down but I may be interested.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs do you have a listing for your moval in the pre-loved section? LT is down but I may be interested.

ugh I don't have a post in the pre-loved section, and of course my pics were on LT so I would need to take new ones. Lesson learned that LT is not a place to "store" ads for stuff I am selling. I'm going to wait a few days and see if it's back up long enough for me to get the pics and other info off the site and I'll let you know! I was able to access it for a few hours the other day but then it went down again :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results