shape
carat
color
clarity

More photos of Katie''s Uternity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got some decent shots today! Warning - my hands are bone dry. I used no lotion so that I wouldn''t get it on the rings while I did my little photo shoot.
emteeth.gif

This should give you all your fill of profile shots. The ring is amazing beyond words! Photos coming...

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shot 1

khmar2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have reduced these photos and they''re still huge. Sorry...

khmar3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khmar4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khmar5.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"p" is for "pretty" (not "pepper")
emsmile.gif
I''m a dork and I had NO good props!

khmar6.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khmar7.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khmar8.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khmar9.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On my business card case!

khmar10.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wahhhhh.gif

I want one so badly! I can''t afford it though. Its killing me!! I have just placed my order for a 7 stone shared prong .50 ctw. That will have to keep me going till I can save up enough for one of those beauties!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is the last one for now!

khmar11.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, your ring will be beautiful! I can''t wait to see it - when will you get it and is it from WF?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes its from WF. I don''t know when it will arrive. I need it in yellow gold so I don''t know if that makes it custom. I won''t be able to wear it for ages, its for when we renew our vows next year. BUT I will do a photo shoot.. it would be selfish not to!
31.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock

droolpoolbouncer.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt yellow gold would be custom. I''m glad you plan to do a photo shoot early!

Lucky, do these photos make you even more excited to get yours? Only 2 more days!!!!! I''m playing with my avatar. Pardon all the changes...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt it will be custom but you never know! How will I be able to leave it in its box for 16 months? It will be very difficult. I would still rather get it now though. I want to pay for all the expensive things now so I don''t have to panic that I won''t get exactly what I want nearer the time when money starts to run out!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that makes your set super blingtastic.
30.gif
I love the profile.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo...Katie the pics are amazing. Great job! I love the pics!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The rings stones look so HUGE on your tiny fingers. You are lucky you don''t have sz 7.5 like me
39.gif
LOL

I''m so happy for you..the profile of this ring makes it amazing.
18.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is beautiful and looks great with your ering!!!
18.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
katie- gorgeous ring, gorgeous pics!! the stones look amazing! are the bottoms of the Us round? in some of the pics, it looks like the bottom of the Us (on the inside of the band) are flat. perhaps it's just how the light is hitting it in the photos? it's such a beautiful band!! love it!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 9:44:21 PM
Author: sugar
katie- gorgeous ring, gorgeous pics!! the stones look amazing! are the bottoms of the Us round? in some of the pics, it looks like the bottom of the Us (on the inside of the band) are flat. perhaps it's just how the light is hitting it in the photos? it's such a beautiful band!! love it!

Sugar (if Katie doesn't mind me answering)
33.gif

The bottoms are flat in a very slight way (if that makes sense). This design was first made by Daniel K (from what I know). It's my understanding that when a setting or ring will be duplicated, they must change it at least 20% of it. I may be wrong so if anyone can correct me..please do so. The Daniel K Uternity bottom is rounded (just like the U shape). This band and others I have seen have the slight flat bottom. Hope this helps.
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks girls!!! Sugar, I think the insides of the Us are round and then the part against your finger is flat. Does that make sense? So glad everyone likes it with my ering! My hubby keeps talking about how blingy and big it is (the stones, not the ring itself). I totally agree and can''t believe I own a ring this gorgeous!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Wow so amazing!!! I want one...
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Annette - you explained it better than I did!
emsmile.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 9:49:17 PM
Author: atroop711

Date: 3/21/2009 9:44:21 PM
Author: sugar
katie- gorgeous ring, gorgeous pics!! the stones look amazing! are the bottoms of the Us round? in some of the pics, it looks like the bottom of the Us (on the inside of the band) are flat. perhaps it''s just how the light is hitting it in the photos? it''s such a beautiful band!! love it!

Sugar (if Katie doesn''t mind me answering)
33.gif

The bottoms are flat in a very slight way (if that makes sense). This design was first made by Daniel K (from what I know). It''s my understanding that when a setting or ring will be duplicated, they must change it at least 20% of it. I may be wrong so if anyone can correct me..please do so. The Daniel K Uternity bottom is rounded (just like the U shape). This band and others I have seen have the slight flat bottom. Hope this helps.
35.gif
THIS is exactly WHY I picked THIS ring!!! The fact that the baskets are flat on bottom, makes the WHOLE setting SIT LOWER!!!! I think we have the SUPERIOR setting!!!!!

... not to mention it''s from WHITEFLASH!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 6:54:22 PM
Author: katiedid
I doubt yellow gold would be custom. I''m glad you plan to do a photo shoot early!

Lucky, do these photos make you even more excited to get yours? Only 2 more days!!!!! I''m playing with my avatar. Pardon all the changes...
YES!!! It''s making the wait a little easier!!! Show more show more!!!

What kind of camera do you have?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky, I have a Panasonic Lumix 18x superzoom. I love this camera. I bought it last year (mainly to take photos of the kids) but it sure comes in nice for jewelry photoshoots! Only problem is that the photos are like 2 MB and I have to size them WAY down to post them here! And they''re still enormous... oh well, I figure all of you girls like to see the nitty gritty details!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more

khnew2.JPG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry - another...

khmar12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results