shape
carat
color
clarity

More photos of Katie''s Uternity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful ring! Absolutely love the profile. I''m one of those people who loves looking at my diamonds through the side, and there are sooooo many here to admire.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one - I promise

khmar13.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks fly girl!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 10:13:00 PM
Author: katiedid
sorry - another...

OMG I'm convinced my stones are smaller...LOL.. Maybe they set 5 pointers in my ring. LOL. MAN your stones look like SHELLY's..they look HUGE. BTW I'm gonna look into that camera

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks annette and katie! i thought the bottoms (inside of the ring) looked kind of flat but wasn''t sure. is it comfy? katie, the pics are gorgeous. i love how the stones are icy white.
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 10:25:06 PM
Author: sugar
thanks annette and katie! i thought the bottoms (inside of the ring) looked kind of flat but wasn''t sure. is it comfy? katie, the pics are gorgeous. i love how the stones are icy white.
30.gif

yes it''s so comfy. Since it sits as low as any eternity I''ve tried, it''s not hitting and bothering the pinky or middle finger

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annette, you crack me up about the stones being bigger than yours! I have no doubt that they''re not! My photos are just gigantor-size so the stones look even bigger! hee hee

Sugar, the ring is very comfy but I''m used to wearing an eternity band. It really does sit low for a ring that holds such nice size stones! I believe the height is 3.2 mm. Chris showed me lots of info on the setting and I think I remember it being 3.2 mm in height.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is just GORGEOUS - even more spectacular IRL than in the WF photos - its absolutely breathtaking
30.gif
30.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!! ok, i really want one. it is so beautiful!!!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 10:19:34 PM
last one - I promise
NO NO NO! Don''t do that!!! MORE MORE MORE!
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
just cannot get enough of this ring!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
siiigh...
30.gif
I wasn''t a fan of eternity rings before, but the more i look at them, the more they tug at my heart.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 10:35:38 PM
Annette, you crack me up about the stones being bigger than yours! I have no doubt that they''re not! My photos are just gigantor-size so the stones look even bigger! hee hee

Sugar, the ring is very comfy but I''m used to wearing an eternity band. It really does sit low for a ring that holds such nice size stones! I believe the height is 3.2 mm. Chris showed me lots of info on the setting and I think I remember it being 3.2 mm in height.

Do you think I have shrinkage already?
2.gif
You have to come to NYC so we can have the "girls" meet. LOL

Thanks for the link to the camera..I''m gonna check it out.

Oh yes and more pics please
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 10:13:00 PM
sorry - another...
Bling means never having to say you''re sorry.
9.gif
Seriously, you could post that pair all day and never have to apologize lady.

*SWOON*

Thank you so much, your pics are just stunning, as is the set. You lucky duck!
5.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are the best! Thanks so much! If I get creative or get some props (like some real flowers or something instead of just pansies!) I''ll take some more. I figured you were all sick of them by now! Annette, if I ever come up to NYC (would love to - it''s one of my fave places to visit!), I''ll let you know for sure!

AG - I totally agree - it''s prettier in real life than in the WF photos (which is saying a lot - their pics are fabulous!).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 9:11:49 AM
You guys are the best! Thanks so much! If I get creative or get some props (like some real flowers or something instead of just pansies!) I''ll take some more. I figured you were all sick of them by now! Annette, if I ever come up to NYC (would love to - it''s one of my fave places to visit!), I''ll let you know for sure!

AG - I totally agree - it''s prettier in real life than in the WF photos (which is saying a lot - their pics are fabulous!).
6.gif
Pansies ARE real flowers, and they just happen to be one of my favorites!
11.gif
2.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Ellen, you''re right - they ARE real! And I love ''em too. But what I really would like is for hubby to give me some tulips or roses! Ha! I''ll be going and getting them for myself if I want them though!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 9:54:58 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 3/21/2009 9:49:17 PM
Author: atroop711

Date: 3/21/2009 9:44:21 PM
Author: sugar
katie- gorgeous ring, gorgeous pics!! the stones look amazing! are the bottoms of the Us round? in some of the pics, it looks like the bottom of the Us (on the inside of the band) are flat. perhaps it''s just how the light is hitting it in the photos? it''s such a beautiful band!! love it!

Sugar (if Katie doesn''t mind me answering)
33.gif

The bottoms are flat in a very slight way (if that makes sense). This design was first made by Daniel K (from what I know). It''s my understanding that when a setting or ring will be duplicated, they must change it at least 20% of it. I may be wrong so if anyone can correct me..please do so. The Daniel K Uternity bottom is rounded (just like the U shape). This band and others I have seen have the slight flat bottom. Hope this helps.
35.gif
THIS is exactly WHY I picked THIS ring!!! The fact that the baskets are flat on bottom, makes the WHOLE setting SIT LOWER!!!! I think we have the SUPERIOR setting!!!!!

... not to mention it''s from WHITEFLASH!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
I agree 100%

And it is a really beautiful ring.
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 9:50:40 AM
LOL Ellen, you''re right - they ARE real! And I love ''em too. But what I really would like is for hubby to give me some tulips or roses! Ha! I''ll be going and getting them for myself if I want them though!
I''ve done that.
9.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
All I have to say is... W O W

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katie - you are a great photographer!

I really like the legato sleek line with the eternity band - it''s a beautiful set...really. When i was looking for an engagement ring, i opted for an eternity band rather than a traditional ring, because i knew i couldn''t have both ($$$ wise) and i have always wanted a beautiful band to wear as my main finger attraction. So i decided to get an eternity band as an engagement ring - happy i did too - i love it.

But, someday i might want a nice solitaire or three stone to go with it, and i think yours is perfectly proportioned!!! would you mind divulging the specs of your pretty solitaire? I know you have smaller fingers than i do, but i really like your combination - it''s so lovely and classic on you.

thanks!
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you violet! So nice of you to say! I think the legato is pretty with the uternity band too, even though the band sticks out further than the ering shank. If I end up sizing the ering up a little, it won''t be as noticeable. Besides, I HATE my rings tight. I would be totally happy with just the eternity band like you wear. I love that look.

My ering stone is 1.01 G SI2 from WF. I love the size and it was by far the best stone we could find with the budget we had. I''m so glad you like my rings together. I was really worried the band would overpower the ering but I really like them together.

And sharon and idreamofcusions, thanks so much for the compliments!!

Ellen, I''m with you - I''m all about buying myself flowers when I want them. I got over waiting for other people to buy me things a while back! I love fresh flowers and have always said one day, when I win the lottery, I''ll have them at all times! hee hee

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok Lucky, these next ones are to hold you over until tomorrow (or Tues if you can''t get yours until then)! This is what happens on a lazy Sunday when you have nothing to do and a new pretty to take photos of...
emteeth.gif

blingcat3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

blingcat.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
on a cd

khcd.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khcd3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
with a flashlight

khflashlight.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
full handshot

khfullshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results