shape
carat
color
clarity

More photos of Katie''s Uternity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
anymore pics?
33.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s fab. It looks amazing with your e-ring.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Annette, I''ll see if I can find some pretty flowers today and take some more shots. Maybe I can run to Fresh Market at lunch time. Not much time to take photos and post during the day but I''ll see if I can sneak out of work and take a few!

And it''s supposed to be cloudy and then rainy here for the next few days. Yuck! Glad I got some sunshine photos over the weekend.

Bee, thank you so much! Glad you like it with my ering!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 7:43:00 AM
Author: katiedid
Hi Annette, I''ll see if I can find some pretty flowers today and take some more shots. Maybe I can run to Fresh Market at lunch time. Not much time to take photos and post during the day but I''ll see if I can sneak out of work and take a few!

And it''s supposed to be cloudy and then rainy here for the next few days. Yuck! Glad I got some sunshine photos over the weekend.

Bee, thank you so much! Glad you like it with my ering!

great! can''t wait to see more hand shots.

BTW please keep the rain down by you...please don''t send it up toward NYC..I don''t need another migraine
39.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m an idiot. I don''t even have my camera here at work so how do I think I''m gonna take photos? With my Blackberry camera? Those would be great... (NOT)

Oh well, maybe I can pick up some flowers on the way home and take photos before it gets dark tonight! I don''t want any more hand shots. I hate the way my hands look in photos. They look like lizard skin. And IRL they do not look bad! If I put on a ton of lotion before photos, my rings get gunked up!

I''ll try to keep the rain here to save you from having another migraine!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
lol Lizard skin..that's how I felt when I saw my hands in close up shots. I said to myself..those aren't my hands..how the hell did my mom sneak a pic trying on my ring? lol

I think it's the macro setting that makes our skin look weird.

Take more hand shots! Your hands look fine! You aren't a lizard
38.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the same thing! Macro is UNKIND. Can you imagine taking shots of your face with that? OMG. I''d jump out of my 5th floor office window if I saw how many wrinkles I have that close up! Funny thing is, I have very few - people tell me all the time I look younger than my sister who is 3 years younger than me. HA HA HA

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 9:23:12 AM
I thought the same thing! Macro is UNKIND. Can you imagine taking shots of your face with that? OMG. I'd jump out of my 5th floor office window if I saw how many wrinkles I have that close up! Funny thing is, I have very few - people tell me all the time I look younger than my sister who is 3 years younger than me. HA HA HA

same here. I'm almost 41 (in May) and my sis is 4 yrs younger. She gets peeved when ppl ask who's older!
9.gif
I have pics from my sons birth (almost 5mo ago) and I look like a child who just gave birth. Had my hair back, no make up...looked like a teen mom in that pic. The lady I shared the room with couldn't believe I was 40. She was 23yr..I was old enough to be her mom
39.gif
LOL.

yes MACRO is not our friend..but now that you mention it, I'm curious to see what my facial skin looks like under macro mode. If you hear a SCREAM, you know that's me
39.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring!! It''s beautiful!!! I want one so bad, but I wonder if they''ll do one with princess cut diamonds??? I''d be interested in a half uternity.....hmmmm would that be called a uhalfity?
9.gif
As much as I''d like it all the way around, I''m extremely rough with my hands and think that the inside diamonds would get damaged very easy, so I''d like them only on top.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 10:36:42 AM
Author: lovindiamonds
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring!! It''s beautiful!!! I want one so bad, but I wonder if they''ll do one with princess cut diamonds??? I''d be interested in a half uternity.....hmmmm would that be called a uhalfity?
9.gif
As much as I''d like it all the way around, I''m extremely rough with my hands and think that the inside diamonds would get damaged very easy, so I''d like them only on top.

I think it would look lovely with all diff. stones. LOL UHALFITY
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
i love love love love it
30.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 9:23:12 AM
I thought the same thing! Macro is UNKIND. Can you imagine taking shots of your face with that? OMG. I''d jump out of my 5th floor office window if I saw how many wrinkles I have that close up! Funny thing is, I have very few - people tell me all the time I look younger than my sister who is 3 years younger than me. HA HA HA
It''s because you are so NICE...
9.gif

I have a sister 8 years younger, and people think I''m closer to her age too!

No one ever believes that I''m 33!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovindiamonds, call or email Chris at WF. I think there''s a setting for princess stones (not sure about 1/2 vs full eternity though).

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks lovindiamonds and Bia!!

Lucky, you''re the sweetest!
emrose.gif
I turned 40 last September so when people tell me I look younger than my 37 year old sister, I totally love it! She gets so mad. But she knows she spent way too much time in the sun in her teen years! I didn''t because I went from pale to bright red in 30 minutes! You''re still a baby at 33!

I just go by how I feel - not my actual age. Some days it''s 25, some days it''s 80...
emwink.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stones in your rings are so crisp and white!!! Beautiful! (what is the color of your eng. ring?)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MC! My ering stone is a G and the stones in the uternity are G/H I think. (Although I''d guess they''re closer to Gs than Hs.)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 11:07:18 AM
thanks lovindiamonds and Bia!!

Lucky, you''re the sweetest!
emrose.gif
I turned 40 last September so when people tell me I look younger than my 37 year old sister, I totally love it! She gets so mad. But she knows she spent way too much time in the sun in her teen years! I didn''t because I went from pale to bright red in 30 minutes! You''re still a baby at 33!

I just go by how I feel - not my actual age. Some days it''s 25, some days it''s 80...
emwink.gif

LOL me too! At times I feel like I''m 25 again...but my back feels like it''s 95

38.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Katie...you have the clearest, most beautiful, pictures I''ve ever seen on PS. And the ring???? O.M.G.!!!!! That''s all I can say! It just doesn''t get any better than that. Can I say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your uternity?!! There, I said it. Now expect me to come back here to gaze starry-eyed at your pictures time and time again!! Hands down....IT''S A BEAUTUTERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG didiamond! Thank you!! That is quite a compliment b/c I''ve seen some amazing pictures on here! I absolutely love this ring. I was just reading your post on shelleydog''s thread and was thinking that if you have a 1.7 ct ering, maybe you could go between 10 and 20 pointers and be happy. This band sits pretty close to my ering - basically flush. (I actually like a little gap but I''m not complaining!) I think these 10 pointers (or maybe even 15 pointers) would look beautiful with your size solitaire. Mine is right at 1 ct, so yours is quite a bit larger than mine and I don''t think the 10 pointers in the uternity band overpower mine. But I wouldn''t go ANY bigger with my solitaire for fear of crossing that line!

I will hopefully be posting more pics later today or tomorrow. I''m gonna start a new thread though. I apologize for those who are totally sick of seeing and hearing about my ring. I feel like I''ve "over-posted"! I guess we don''t have to read threads we''re sick of huh? Anyway, tune in for more pics later!

And MC - just checked and my uternity band stones are F/G, VS (ACAs from WhiteFlash). Yum... And my ering is a G, SI2 Expert Selection stone from WF.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond - I totally messed up, thinking you said your ering was 1.7 ct! Wrong poster! I knew it looked WAY too big to be 1.7 ct!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful and great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 4:07:10 PM
didiamond - I totally messed up, thinking you said your ering was 1.7 ct! Wrong poster! I knew it looked WAY too big to be 1.7 ct!!

Hey Katie...for the poster who has the 1.7ct and thinking about 10 pointers..tell them to check out my set. My center stone on the e-ring is 1.77..and I think the 10 pointers are perfect! I tried on bigger but it overpowered my e-ring. Not sure where you read someone asking..but figured I''d chime in. Hope you don''t mind!

BTW I''m not sick of seeing your pics. You have a TALENT GIRL!!! Those pics are amazing and so darn clear!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, it''s perfect!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks snlee, skippy, Annette and vespergirl!! I just posted MORE pics in a new thread. This one has gotten long! You guys are all so nice to say how much you like my rings and photos!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey SDL, I sure hope they''re in there nice and tight! I know WF would have checked and double-checked so I''m just counting on that... I''m not overly hard on my rings (I pretty much have a desk job) and don''t wear them to work out, do housework, sleep, or shower. I wouldn''t say I baby them, but I''m careful.

I hear you about the "halo"!
emteeth.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures, I want one of these sooooo bad!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you kcoursolle! your ring will always be TDF in my book!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:39:52 PM
thank you kcoursolle! your ring will always be TDF in my book!

ditto this...Kcoursolle''s ring is on my radar for my 15th wedding anniversary (2 yrs away)!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Katie...the stones getting loose were a concern of mine before I ordered. Chris reassured me that they would be set well and it would be sturdy!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfection! Katie, it''s gorgous! I love how the eternity band looks with your engagement ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results