shape
carat
color
clarity

More on challenges to De Beers''s market share.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think he was a sightholder, at least not recently. He's been going up against De Beers for a long time, cutting his own deals with the Russians and running marine mining operations off Namibia. If he was ever a sightholder, De Beers would have cut him loose a long time ago.

candide

Rough_Rock
A recent Forbes magazine had a FANTASTIC cover story recently on Lev. Very worth the read. He was booted as a siteholder about 6 years ago, according to the article. Must read this article.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
I've been meaning to track down that article but haven't had the chance. I'll go see if I can find a copy. Thanks.
2.gif

candide

Rough_Rock
Here is the link to the most complete article on Leviev I am aware of. Cover of the current issue of Forbes magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/global/2003/0915/046.html

candide

Rough_Rock
thanks rich.

BTW I recently posted "I have it narrowed down to two, which would you pick" with respect to a 2.86 carat AGS 1 HCA 0.6 excellent... You had once commented on that diamond and my research made it seem pretty good. Rhino posted concerns about contrast on the angles given. What is your take, if I may ask you that favor?

thanks jon

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
My take is that Rhino would kick Kate Beckingsale out of bed if she were having a bad hairday.

Which is exactly why I am buying my next diamond from him...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results