carat
color
clarity

More Fun Things on Etsy

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 8:32:39 PM
Author: musey
I just discovered the steampunk movement... and I need a reality check.

What do you ladies think of this? It''s by birdzNbeez. I have this habit of immersing myself in one style (browsing), and totally falling in love with pieces that I wouldn''t normally
3.gif
(I''m doing this with tungsten and ceramic rings right now, too).
Musey,

What exactly is steampunk? I''ve seen these pieces and had no idea what the movement was....I think they are amazing!

Lori

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 5:50:28 PM
Author: loriken214

What do you ladies think of this? It's by birdzNbeez. I have this habit of immersing myself in one style (browsing), and totally falling in love with pieces that I wouldn't normally
3.gif
(I'm doing this with tungsten and ceramic rings right now, too).
Musey,

What exactly is steampunk? I've seen these pieces and had no idea what the movement was....I think they are amazing!

Lori
I had no idea either, I just knew I liked it! Here's the wiki page for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

A friend described it to me as "a melding of fantasy and technology."

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
I never post over here, but I thought I would post the earrings I just bought from michellechangjewelry as my own graduation gift. They are very dainty, but I don''t mind. They''re 14k with a little diamond chip. Can''t wait to get them!

Thanks for the thread, Lori. I wouldn''t have ventured over to Michelle''s shop if I hadn''t been lurking on here and seen your post!

earringsd.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are fun!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 10:02:54 AM
Author: mrowmrowsmom
I never post over here, but I thought I would post the earrings I just bought from michellechangjewelry as my own graduation gift. They are very dainty, but I don''t mind. They''re 14k with a little diamond chip. Can''t wait to get them!

Thanks for the thread, Lori. I wouldn''t have ventured over to Michelle''s shop if I hadn''t been lurking on here and seen your post!
CONGRATULATIONS on your GRADUATION!!!! I LOVE these.....this is the first time that I''ve seen them!!!!
30.gif

Lori

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

What do you ladies think of this? It''s by birdzNbeez. I have this habit of immersing myself in one style (browsing), and totally falling in love with pieces that I wouldn''t normally
3.gif
i discovered seampunk about a year ago.....but not a source for jewelry! absolutely love the ring! if i were younger i''d be a steam punker 24/7.

mz

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I finally took pics of this necklace for another thread, so reposting here:

Imperfect Pearl necklace from Etsy seller gomeagan.

Eqs%20Pearls%20004.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:51:56 PM
Date: 5/1/2009 5:50:28 PM

Author: loriken214

3.gif

Musey,

What exactly is steampunk? I''ve seen these pieces and had no idea what the movement was....I think they are amazing!

Lori

I had no idea either, I just knew I liked it! Here''s the wiki page for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

A friend described it to me as ''a melding of fantasy and technology.''

Steampunk is awesome, and musey you should totally get that ring
3.gif

For the cutout designs you wanted, have you sent an email to the designers of the listings you posted?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 12:23:46 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

For the cutout designs you wanted, have you sent an email to the designers of the listings you posted?
I haven''t yet, it''s a backburner type of project. I''m actually trying to give my husband the opportunity to pursue it for a bday or anniversary gift
1.gif

I really really want that ring, and a few other steampunk pieces, actually... I am really into the exposed watch movement thing.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY...my pillbox rings are here!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!
30.gif

I''m running a fever and am feeling really sick so photos will come later....I''m going to bed.
14.gif

Lori

pillboxset9.jpg

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 10:02:54 AM
Author: mrowmrowsmom

Thanks for posting this! I''ve been looking for simple wg hoops for my own diamond charms. I convo''d the seller and she''s sending me just the hoops. Can''t wait to get them!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with Etsy. Never ordered before and am based in the UK.

At the moment I am loving these MichelleChang bangles
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5323531&section_id=5349821

I am also craving a Tiffany Diamonds by the Yard style necklace, but with multicoloured gems set in instead of diamonds. Not bothered about it being silver either. Does anybody know any Etsy sellers who do one for me or who has one up for sale. I am sure LaurenthePartier has a necklace kind of like it- I love all her jewellery, but then, I am going off topic aren''t I!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I got a slip in the mailbox for missed delivery from Sally, hopefully I can pick it up today!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:13:30 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Pretty! I got a slip in the mailbox for missed delivery from Sally, hopefully I can pick it up today!

I am waiting
9.gif
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
These are the nearly finished shots of two stones that I had set by the wonderful Sally at Hearts of Water.
One is a 3. garnet with lots of extinction
the other el cheapo turquoise off Ebay (4 cts)
I think she has done an amazing job and can''t wait to see them up close

katebgr1.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Side. Sally did more cut outs to help with light through the stone

katebgr2.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
The el cheap turquoise looking very stylish

katebtr1.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the garnet ring on her site, it''s very pretty!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my fav pic of froggie

frogster2.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YIPPEE....LOVIN ALL OF THESE AWESOME ETSY PRETTIES!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to share my beautiful wedding necklace that I recently ordered from PenelliBelle on Etsy. I don''t have it yet, but when I get it, I will post some neck shots.

kb wedding necklace 1.jpg

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Calling Katebar, Lori and other Sally at Heartofwaterjewels fans!

I love the look of the pillbox settings and wondered if people thought if they would work as a pendant. I love the details of the baskets of the bezels.

Do you think that the pillboxes are too big and heavy and would flip? I was thinking about asking Sally about having one on a fixed chain.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 2:36:01 PM
Author: SapphireLover
Calling Katebar, Lori and other Sally at Heartofwaterjewels fans!

I love the look of the pillbox settings and wondered if people thought if they would work as a pendant. I love the details of the baskets of the bezels.

Do you think that the pillboxes are too big and heavy and would flip? I was thinking about asking Sally about having one on a fixed chain.
Hi SL!
35.gif

YAY, a pendant would be AWESOME!!!! I''m really enjoying my pillbox stacking rings and matching earrings. They are really delicate and they aren''t heavy at all....mine are all in sterling silver. Excellent idea!
36.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 8:49:09 PM
Author: kittybean
I wanted to share my beautiful wedding necklace that I recently ordered from PenelliBelle on Etsy. I don''t have it yet, but when I get it, I will post some neck shots.
WOW....KB, your necklace is truly AMAZING....what an heirloom wedding necklace you will have!!!
30.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is a new pretty from onegarnetgirl. Maddy has just created this new design and I LOVE IT!
36.gif

"Spinel Cairn Pendant - I used recycled sterling to create a stack of silver "stones" in the form of a cairn, and then flush set the Spinel. Cairns are stacks of rocks often used to mark a summit of a mountain, indicate a path or to memorialize someone. This cairn is held by an oval link chain that measures approximately 16.5 inches. Available in 18 inches as well."

I''ve ordered this necklace, as is with the blue spinel, for a dear friend''s wedding present.
30.gif

I''ve also asked Maddy to create a ring for me, using a red spinel, in memory of my late parents.
12.gif

Lori

MADBLUESPINELNECK.jpg

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I think that necklace is gorgeous loriken! I think a ring would look lovely too.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Lori- I was eyeing up that onegarnetgirl necklace. I thought it was fab.

I''ve convo''d Sally at heartofwaterjewels about a pillbox pendant and am waiting to hear back fro
her to see if she can do it and how much it would cost.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results