shape
carat
color
clarity

Mona (Instagram: moissy_diamond_jewelry) formerly fr. Starsgem

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My ring arrived today! I love it! The stones are really white, so I need to get used to them. But it sure is a sparkler! It is also heavier than I thought it would be, which is a good thing. It's very well-made.
IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2077.JPG IMG_2078.JPG

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@MrsKMB How beautiful! I'm glad it turned out so well. I hope your overall experience with Mona was awesome and to your expectations! :))

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@sd_flp I am so pleased with her! I had a concern about the tapering of the band, and she said, "It will meet your request. I promise. Don't worry." She was right!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My ring arrived today! I love it! The stones are really white, so I need to get used to them. But it sure is a sparkler! It is also heavier than I thought it would be, which is a good thing. It's very well-made.
IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2077.JPG IMG_2078.JPG
So classic and beautiful!

lisalikessparkles

Rough_Rock
has anyone ordered an elongated cushion or radiant from Mona?

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god I am in love!!! Mona just sent me a picture and video of my ACC. I sent her inspiration pictures of the August vintage cushions with medium sized culets and I think she nailed it. It’s drop dead gorgeous and now I can’t wait to see the finished ring. I am SO EXCITED!!!
4B915F32-7D63-4DF1-AAFB-4D4EA84C08CD.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL! Have you receive your stone yet? Would love to see real life pics and what you think about it in person :)

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I emailed using this IG and was told Mona left months ago? :think: I had a Lucy respond. Anyone use Lucy?
Oh, don’t use the Starsgem email. For some reason Mona hasn’t removed it, even though she should. I would DM her on Instagram directly or message her through her Etsy page. The best way to contact her would be WhatsApp, if you have it: +86 189 7740 5119

tpl001

Rough_Rock
I emailed using this IG and was told Mona left months ago? :think: I had a Lucy respond. Anyone use Lucy?
I was wondering why the email listed on Mona's IG is stargem domain. I think Mona forgot to change. But you can PM Mona's IG, she will response. Or you can contact Mona using Whatapp +8618977405119.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering why the email listed on Mona's IG is stargem domain. I think Mona forgot to change. But you can PM Mona's IG, she will response. Or you can contact Mona using Whatapp +8618977405119.
Yeah, she just hasn't changed it. But she's no longer with starsgem so I would just use IG/what's app to contact her.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, don’t use the Starsgem email. For some reason Mona hasn’t removed it, even though she should. I would DM her on Instagram directly or message her through her Etsy page. The best way to contact her would be WhatsApp, if you have it: +86 189 7740 5119

Thank you @sd_flp and @tpl001 @lovedogs Do you happen to have her Etsy page link handy? I’d appreciate it! Looking to have a rose gold bezel oec pendant made. :dance:

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
C22E2670-7F85-4F02-8127-9B9F0D98950C.jpeg
My ring is finished! It is sooo perfect I don’t see a single detail that’s wrong. The stone is so lovely and I’m glad I went with a bit of a thicker band (2.4mm wise 2mm thick). I can’t wait to receive it by Mona said DHL is off for the holidays so I have to wait 3 days. The wait is going to kill me!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is finished! It is sooo perfect I don’t see a single detail that’s wrong. The stone is so lovely and I’m glad I went with a bit of a thicker band (2.4mm wise 2mm thick). I can’t wait to receive it by Mona said DHL is off for the holidays so I have to wait 3 days. The wait is going to kill me!
Looks amazing! Can’t wait for you to get it!!! :love:

tpl001

Rough_Rock
OMG Congrats. It is fabulous. Mona executes it to perfection. @baileydare16 The ring will come to you at no time but the wait makes it feel like forever ;)2. I am excited for you.

If I can get rid of my other rings, I will beg Mona to source me a champagne stone like that :cry2::cry2::cry2:

miafab

Rough_Rock
Wow! That's just amazing! I'm so sorry you have to wait!! Please post pictures once it arrives. I'm tempted to order an exact copy!!! Slurp!

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
OMG Congrats. It is fabulous. Mona executes it to perfection. @baileydare16 The ring will come to you at no time but the wait makes it feel like forever ;)2. I am excited for you.

If I can get rid of my other rings, I will beg Mona to source me a champagne stone like that :cry2::cry2::cry2:
I think this cut would be amazing in champagne

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@baileydare16 your ring is gorgeous! May I ask what measurements are for the stone?

Also, to anyone that might know: I spotted the oval on Mona's Instagram, another wowzer! Has anyone here seen one in person?

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
@baileydare16 your ring is gorgeous! May I ask what measurements are for the stone?

Also, to anyone that might know: I spotted the oval on Mona's Instagram, another wowzer! Has anyone here seen one in person?
It’s a 10x8.5mm. I can’t wait to see it in person. Mona really knocked it out of the park and made sure the culet was cut the way I specified

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a 10x8.5mm. I can’t wait to see it in person. Mona really knocked it out of the park and made sure the culet was cut the way I specified
This is the exact cut I want, down to all the little details! I just want it in champagne, and last time I asked she said the factory couldn't do champagne anymore :( but I just asked again bc that stone is seriously to die for!

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
This is the exact cut I want, down to all the little details! I just want it in champagne, and last time I asked she said the factory couldn't do champagne anymore :( but I just asked again bc that stone is seriously to die for!
Would Starsgem be able to source champagne? I know they can cut antique cushions really well

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would Starsgem be able to source champagne? I know they can cut antique cushions really well
I think they can, but I'm so worried about getting a crappy cut! Plus Mona is just lovely

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results