shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom''s pear ring before and after

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
I prefer the first and totally see what you mean about having it set by Leon. It has made me think, has anyone ever seen a detachable halo. Then your mum could have the simple look for the day and clip on the extra blind for a flsh night out? Maybe have the halo section set on another band so as to slip it over the pear while the ring is off the finger and then put it on together. Have I made that clear?

If no one has ever had that idea maybe I should have kept my mouth shut on here and patented it. The detachable halo. hmmmm.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a difference! I think both styles are beautiful. If your mom is happy, it was the right choice!
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 12:29:42 PM
Author: sparklestick
I prefer the first and totally see what you mean about having it set by Leon. It has made me think, has anyone ever seen a detachable halo. Then your mum could have the simple look for the day and clip on the extra blind for a flsh night out? Maybe have the halo section set on another band so as to slip it over the pear while the ring is off the finger and then put it on together. Have I made that clear?

If no one has ever had that idea maybe I should have kept my mouth shut on here and patented it. The detachable halo. hmmmm.

Hey... that is good idea............ I bet someone is already working on that right now!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 1:12:51 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

I agree I think it definately needs some tweeking. In this case Less is more. I invision a gorgeous setting from Leon with halos around the Pear sidestones ONLY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
BTW... her pear is 1.50 cts and the sidestones are approx. .4Octs each I am guessing.
I totally agree.... in this case ''less is definitely more''. but who am I to talk......my ering and wedding band are hardly plain

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 5:58:11 PM
Author: Londongirl1

Date: 2/26/2009 1:12:51 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

I agree I think it definately needs some tweeking. In this case Less is more. I invision a gorgeous setting from Leon with halos around the Pear sidestones ONLY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
BTW... her pear is 1.50 cts and the sidestones are approx. .4Octs each I am guessing.
I totally agree.... in this case ''less is definitely more''. but who am I to talk......my ering and wedding band are hardly plain

I love your set! Lots of bling.... but it works and flows just beautifully!!!!
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, whats wrong with me...I like the second one better
9.gif
...talk about serious finger coverage.
The first setting definitly makes the stone the center of attention where as the second one its more
of the overall ring.

I love the idea of a halo wrap that you can remove...maybe something that the original ringslips into.
That would be perfect! Someone needs to start marketing that but I guess its very dependent on
the stone that is sliding into it.

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I like the original setting better too but if your Mom likes this one more, then that''s the important thing!
It is a beautiful ring...

Kat

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally like them both, and I can understand how she must have felt wearing her ring the same way for years. She wanted a definite change and a departure from the classic and she got it. That''s one hunka'' hunka'' burnin'' love. I think it''s fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results