shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom''s birthday present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Today is my mother''s birthday and I just wanted to share pics of her new ring. I had the setting and had a garnet set in it. It''s got both my mom''s and dad''s birthstones.

Moms Garnet Ring 1.JPG

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
another

Moms Ring 005.JPG

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
And pic on my hand. Can''t get hand shots on her''s since she''s 800 miles away.

Copy of Moms Ring 010.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, aren''t you a nice daughter!!! I really love the color of the center stone.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s lovely!
36.gif
Happy birthday to your mom! Reminds me that I have a nice heirloom pear garnet I should get polished and reset...

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the replies. It really is beautiful. The garnet is actually a cushion cut. When I picked it up at the jeweler, I couldn''t believe how nice it turned out. I had to hurry and pack it up or I would have been tempted to keep it myself.
9.gif

Mom says she loves it and has gotten a lot of compliments. She deserves it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is a lovely piece - I''m sure she treasures it. I know I would!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oshinbreez,
What a beautiful heart you have to get your mom such a gorgeous gift! She is going to love it!!!!! You are such a sweet daughter! It is gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results